Bring4th

Full Version: when 3rd Density deactivates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:63.32 Questioner: When the third density goes out of activation and into potentiation that will leave us with a planet that is first, second, and fourth density. At that time there will be no activated third-density vibrations on this planet.

Am I correct in assuming that all third-density vibrations on this planet now are those vibrations that compose the bodily complexes of entities such as us; and that that is the sum total of third-density vibrations on this planet at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working. This instrument has energy left due to transfer but there is discomfort. We do not wish to deplete this instrument. May we say that this instrument seems in better configuration, despite attack, than previous workings.

To answer your query, this is incorrect only in that in addition to the mind/body/spirit complexes of third density there are the artifacts, thought-forms, and feelings which these co-Creators have produced. This is third density.

so all the artifacts of 3d will disappear?

all the stuff we made? the buildings, skyscrapers, xboxes, 3TB hard drives, fridges, stainless steel knives etc. Just vanish?

Melissa

Will clothes vanish as well? Teehee!
Artifacts like say. "I must remember to do this then to correct this situational balance I have with this person to get to my comfort zone." since comfort zone is everywhere.
Don is asking whether the earth will be only 1d, 2d, and 4d when 3d goes into potentiation, ra says thats incorrect as there are still 3d artifacts, thoughtforms, and feelings which will remain and count as 3d. i got the opposite interpretation to you plenum.
No. When all of those things vanish, a planet will lose third-density classification.

Third-density is a subjectively contrived classification that applies to life perceived as third-density life. It isn't a concept that the universe actually uses as an odometer.

It's just a title, a name. All of the densities blend together. It isn't black and white.
(07-22-2013, 07:44 AM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]Don is asking whether the earth will be only 1d, 2d, and 4d when 3d goes into potentiation, Ra says thats incorrect as there are still 3d artifacts, thoughtforms, and feelings which will remain and count as 3d. i got the opposite interpretation to you plenum.

hey thanks spero. It's good to get an alternative read on things.

in the past, I've definitely misinterpreted passages because I was too literal, or I didn't pick up on a contextual cue ... or I just projected my own viewpoint onto what Ra was trying to communicate. So alternative readings are definitely helpful, and capable of producing much fruit!

thanks man Smile
(07-22-2013, 07:44 AM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]Don is asking whether the earth will be only 1d, 2d, and 4d when 3d goes into potentiation, Ra says thats incorrect as there are still 3d artifacts, thoughtforms, and feelings which will remain and count as 3d. i got the opposite interpretation to you plenum.

Please re-read Ra's confusing wording:

Quote:To answer your query, this is incorrect only in that in addition to the mind/body/spirit complexes of third density there are the artifacts, thought-forms, and feelings which these co-Creators have produced. This is third density.

To rephrase, they are saying Don's statement is only incorrect in that he left out artifacts, thought forms, and feelings.

Also, although its not entirely clear, Ra may be referring to intangible artifacts rather than physical 'stuff' we manufactured.
Steel knives are 1st density. I don't think they'll disappear. Just like houses and clothes and automobiles.

Although I've heard other channels say that everything inorganic will disappear. This is probably excluding rocks.
i was trying to think up a response to your post parsons when i realized the bit plenum put in bold is just a statement and the actual question don asks follows that bit.

Quote:Don:
Am I correct in assuming that all third-density vibrations on this planet now are those vibrations that compose the bodily complexes of entities such as us; and that that is the sum total of third-density vibrations on this planet at this time?

Quote:Ra:
...this is incorrect only in that in addition to the mind/body/spirit complexes of third density there are the artifacts, thought-forms, and feelings which these co-Creators have produced. This is third density.

So the entire thing might be about clarifying what comprises 3d vibrations at this time on our planet and not anything about what happens in 4d. This thread kinda highlights my sometimes short attention span for don's lengthy questions lol. Still its interesting to see how a seemingly simple response can be interpreted so many different ways.

Philosoraptor

(07-22-2013, 06:19 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]so all the artifacts of 3d will disappear?

all the stuff we made? the buildings, skyscrapers, xboxes, 3TB hard drives, fridges, stainless steel knives etc. Just vanish?

This is a good question. I would ask you, first of all, what makes up 3rd density?

3rd density is made up of the planet's 3rd-density collective vibratory complex of mind/body/spirits, this by extension includes all the time/space or inner plane 3rd-density thought-forms of these entities as well as the "materialized" 3rd-density creations that these entities have built out of 1st and 2nd-density materials (minerals and plants/animals).

Upon the cessation of 3rd-density activity, just as yellow-ray physical bodies decay/disintegrate over time, so too would skyscrapers, fridges and xboxes.

However! Let's not forget the planet's 4th-density entities may yet find viability in some of these artifacts and buildings, which would then be "inherited" from 3rd density and "upgraded" over time to suit 4th-density needs, thus becoming 4th-density creations.
The vibrations which supported the 3D thought will stop. That means creation of new products of 3D stop. Kind of simple and rather logical.

Bat

It seems Ra is saying that all of 3rd density will come to an end at one point, including all our building and works on the earth. I always thought it would make more sense to be a 1st, 2nd , 3rd and 4th density planet? More like an extension of reality rather than a whole new thing.
(07-22-2013, 04:25 PM)Bat Wrote: [ -> ]It seems Ra is saying that all of 3rd density will come to an end at one point, including all our building and works on the earth. I always thought it would make more sense to be a 1st, 2nd , 3rd and 4th density planet? More like an extension of reality rather than a whole new thing.
Ra was saying that the energy spectrum available to the earth will not support the 3D vibrations. This is like saying that a plant will no longer be receiving sunlight to grow. 3D relies on environmental conditions (t/s and s/t) from its logos in order to develop useful thought patterns for 3D catalyst.
It is only so long until all possible combinations of all possible societal relations have played out for all possible archtype and archtype variance in terms of purely social interactions until you have to move the whole system to include social + "true" emotional (what really happens) for all. (4th d)
(07-22-2013, 05:23 PM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]It is only so long until all possible combinations of all possible societal relations have played out for all possible archtype and archtype variance in terms of purely social interactions until you have to move the whole system to include social + "true" emotional (what really happens) for all. (4th d)

Not long if you consider an infinite amount of time to be not long.
Depends how much intelligence I ascribe to that infinity.
(07-22-2013, 06:30 PM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]Depends how much intelligence I ascribe to that infinity.
it's not a question of amount of intelligence, but one of use of free will.
(07-22-2013, 06:42 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2013, 06:30 PM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]Depends how much intelligence I ascribe to that infinity.
it's not a question of amount of intelligence, but one of use of free will.
Its not a question of free will but rather of humor in relation to a one liner.
(07-22-2013, 06:19 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:63.32 Questioner: When the third density goes out of activation and into potentiation that will leave us with a planet that is first, second, and fourth density. At that time there will be no activated third-density vibrations on this planet.

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working. This instrument has energy left due to transfer but there is discomfort. We do not wish to deplete this instrument. May we say that this instrument seems in better configuration, despite attack, than previous workings.

To answer your query, this is incorrect only in that in addition to the mind/body/spirit complexes of third density there are the artifacts, thought-forms, and feelings which these co-Creators have produced. This is third density.

so all the artifacts of 3d will disappear?

It won't just go "poof" and vanish. Just as it takes some gradual amount of time for 4th density to become fully activated, it takes a gradual amount of time for 3rd density to fully "deactivate" as well.

Essentially, it will take the form of nature "reclaiming" the Earth, so to speak.

(07-22-2013, 07:55 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]No. When all of those things vanish, a planet will lose third-density classification.

Third-density is a subjectively contrived classification that applies to life perceived as third-density life. It isn't a concept that the universe actually uses as an odometer.

It's just a title, a name. All of the densities blend together. It isn't black and white.

Well, you're right that it isn't black or white, but 3rd density isn't a subjectively contrived classification really either.

In the same way that we can distinguish between the different vibrations of the rainbow, the quanta that make up any given expression or stage of "separation" may be seen with that same degree of clarity in time/space. The densities are discrete vibratory thresholds of illusory separation.

(07-22-2013, 11:29 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Steel knives are 1st density. I don't think they'll disappear. Just like houses and clothes and automobiles.

Steel knives are actually 3rd density, as they are expressions or artifacts of 3rd level consciousness. Same goes for houses, clothes, and automobiles. Now, it's true that that these 3rd density expressions are a patternization of 1st density material however, just as all physical things are a patternization of 1st density material. Your own chemical body is a 3rd density arrangement of 2nd density material, which, in turn, is an arrangement or patternization of 1st density chemical or elemental materials.

Red ray is the basic strengthening ray for all the densities.
(07-22-2013, 07:49 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2013, 11:29 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Steel knives are 1st density. I don't think they'll disappear. Just like houses and clothes and automobiles.

Steel knives are actually 3rd density, as they are expressions or artifacts of 3rd level consciousness.
I think what he's saying is that fashioned 1D material, once fashioned, is not any more ephemeral or dependent on 3D than non-fashioned 1D material.
I usually understand things very well, but this is all very confusing to me. I am missing the context. I need to read the conversation just before that question, and just after it.
(forum was having problems)
(07-23-2013, 09:30 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I think what he's saying is that fashioned 1D material, once fashioned, is not any more ephemeral or dependent on 3D than non-fashioned 1D material.

Yes, 3rd density artifacts such as those will most likely take some time to dissolve into their unformed 1st density constituents, depending on the environmental conditions as 3rd density goes into potentiation.
(07-23-2013, 11:10 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ](forum was having problems)

(07-23-2013, 11:08 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ](forum was having problems)

(07-23-2013, 11:07 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ](forum was having problems)

(07-23-2013, 11:04 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ](forum was having problems)

LOL.

"However, if an entity puts into practice that which it is given, it will not find repetition except when needed."
(07-24-2013, 04:34 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]LOL.

"However, if an entity puts into practice that which it is given, it will not find repetition except when needed."

Haha, try telling that to the forum server.

O__o
I Take that as a lesson in not trying to interfere with the forum in terms of energies. BigSmile
Pages: 1 2