Bring4th

Full Version: Shifting.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I often find myself in a place with a perceived familiarity. It's not that i have seen the place before but the entire situation I am in is familiar. When this first started occurring I came across 'phasing' as it's been termed. I'v recently been enjoying Bashar and his various video's about shifting and the like. SEE BELOW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH7gu6hVCpA

I believe the familiarity in the various places and moments I am in is due to perceiving the shifting at a larger rate. (Let me clear this up abit.) If movement is an illusion and we in fact shift through parallel realities then my experiences can be explained by shifting. So as we all shift are point of view on the one eternal moment which is now we are accustomed to shifting at a rate which feels natural and are brain process this as 'movement'. When there is an acceleration in shifting I believe the familiarity comes about as it is as if you have already perceived from that view point.

I hope this makes sense Smile
I like the ideas convayed by Bashar.
I realy liked this video also, love the dude in green shirt, he is awsome =)

Such a interesting video thanks for sharing!