Bring4th

Full Version: What magic has taught me about real life.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lots of people have become concerned with my pursuits into the unknown, fearing for my sanity and overall health. Saying I should focus on grounded issues, social and personal, rather than dealings of the higher chakras.

While wise, it seems my magical pursuits have taught me a lesson that is very applicable in grounded reality:

It's the lesson of intention. I've learned the difference between "I am going to do this." and "I have done this." or "It is done." The former might succeed while the latter two will most certainly succeed.

It is foreseen my life will be of much focus and much success because of this lesson. An introduction to magic has taught me how to focus, discipline myself and get things done. While usually one says one needs discipline before becoming an adept, my pursuit in becoming one has produced the discipline. Sure there is much more work to be done but the initial catalyst has springboarded me to a new era, a new age of living.

In fact, it should be said this was all unlikely. Even my guidance was surprised when I became aware of the metaphysical. I was in the vortex of forever being an atheist journeying as an average citizen being of service in veiled ways. But I took a leap of faith, I tried to contact UFOs and here I am.

It seems it has aided my life for the better. And I am happy to take on the world. Everything seems so possible to me now.

I am glad to be awake.
Could you expand on contacting UFOs, not how, but your experience of it? I know this is an old post.
I doubt he's going to reply; he quit the community pretty publicly back in September and hasn't been back since.