Bring4th

Full Version: The Link Between Visual Static, Phosphenes and Energy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When one’s immediate surroundings are carefully examined, it can be observed that the existential contents and the environment itself appears to be overlain with a grainy sheet of various particles ranging in color from red, blue and purple, which resemble the static of a television screen or the pixels of a computer. Upon noticing them, one may presume that the presence of these pixels is an optical phenomenon and is an indication of eye problems. However, this is not the case. For those who subscribe to the ontological quality of this static, believing them to possess a particular existence of their own, they appear to be airborne, filling the “empty space” between the “knowing subject” and the “known objects” strewn about in locations of seemingly varying distances. Yet, regardless of the area one is currently situated in, the presence of this static remains and is unimpeded by the particular manner in which the objects in the area are organized, for this static does not merely fill the air - it is everywhere, permeating and interpenetrating everything, including the observer.

Whereas the “external” manifestation of these particles is called “visual static”, their “internal” presence is commonly known as phosphenes, the tiny particles which flood the “blackness behind one’s eyelids” (i.e. the mind), which, after periods of extended concentration, give rise to hypnagogic imagery and other intravisual phenomenon such as visions, most commonly experienced in the period before one enters sleep or in deep meditative trances.

The relationship between internal phosphenes and external visual static transcends similarity; they are identical. It is only one’s differing perception of “where” they are occurring which lends itself to the idea that they are different phenomenon. One can observe that regardless of whether one’s eyes are closed or not, the perceived activity of this static, whether they are shimmering, glittering, rippling, flowing, or waving, remains precisely the same. The physical action of shutting one’s eyelids should cause an interruption in the functionality of these pixels, however their presence supersedes this effort. The fact that they display a consistency which transcends physicality presents delightful implications.

“Visual static” and “phosphenes” are, simply put, energy, or rather, the visible manifestation of energy which sustains this dimensional nexus, albeit its appearance is filtered due to the perceptive restrictions placed upon us in this world (which may be broken) and our interaction with it is limited. This energy, which has been known as “prana” and “chi”, is a fluid substance, and depending upon one’s spiritual awareness and psychic prowess, may be perceived and manipulated respectively. This is the energy which quantum physics tells us is the root of all matter and spiritual masters and shamans throughout the ages have proclaimed to perceive and utilize in their endeavors, be it healing or sorcery.

When it is said that the human being is, in actuality, a being of pure energy, one level of understanding this multifaceted statement is the acknowledgement that this energy surrounding us, is “us”, coupled with the interplay of Time (eternity) and Space (infinity). It is possible to shift the awareness in order to sense one’s direct energetic nature, leading to the cessation of identification with the physical vehicle traveling “physical distances” along the “flow of time”. Rather, try to envision that one’s awareness has never moved anywhere, but has instead been quietly seated in the same place, observing and experiencing interactive scenes from a proverbial projector. All “physical objects”, animate and inanimate, including the body of the self and others, are not “solid masses” but instead outlines which encase this free-flowing oceanic energy.

What constitutes the “self” from this standpoint is vast, accommodating space in which anything can manifest, with Time being a function of Space, allowing for the spatial changes and movements of the contents in this infinite substratum in a perceived linear fashion, the node of awareness, which allows for the exploration of consciousness, and the energy which comprises consciousness, manifesting as vibrations of various frequencies, each of these vibrations being another form of the energy discussed earlier. Nothing of which the human senses can know is a distinct thing in itself, but merely a variation of this energy manifesting as a unique vibration. Bodily sensations, the wind, surface textures, heat, temperature, tastes, aromas, sounds, the visual imagery shown before the observer, each and every single sensation one experiences while one exists is a reconfiguration of this energy. With enough focus, one can even become sensitive enough to detect that all thoughts which arise, be they linguistic or otherwise, are accompanied by a distinct sensation. Ultimately, these elements all come together to form the human experience of reality which is properly the Creator’s experience of third dimensional existence in any of the biochemical quantum computers It has constructed for Itself utilizing Its divine imagination.

In order to properly apply this knowledge, it is necessary to practice one’s ability to perceive energy, not only in absolutely darkness where it is easiest, but in broad daylight as well, but more importantly one must actively engage in energy work meditation, and I’m not referring to mere chakra visualization. Initiate stimulation of the pineal gland via deep breathing in the larynx (throat friction) until one can sense the flow of energy throughout the meridians of the body, to the point where one can feel energy gathering at the extremities. In this way, one can properly interface and play around with the surrounding energy.

One can also extrapolate from this information the overlapping nature of both the internal and external worlds, gaining further insight into the phenomenon of manifestation. Credence is also given to the notion that the mind extends beyond the body and the electromagentic, etheric field of consciousness which surrounds all beings. In fact, one may even choose to shift their perspective and conclude that one’s entire experience of reality is taking place within one’s mind. Paradoxically, this is true for everyone, for it is not just any one individual human mind which is the generator of all reality, but the One Mind in command of the many combined realities which intersperse and harmoniously collide. Of course, there are no real settings or stand-alone characters. Only the Creator’s components of Time, Space, energy and awareness caught in an eternal waltz.

I hope this information is of practical value to any interested in working with energy on a genuine, tangible level rather than the fantasy thereof.

My research continues!
I pushed my face through a static screen and popped out in another body. Since then I have had this screen swing into place in front of my face many times, as if hinged on the right side. Every time this happens it also swings out of way before I can react.
Quote:Initiate stimulation of the pineal gland via deep breathing in the larynx (throat friction) until one can sense the flow of energy throughout the meridians of the body, to the point where one can feel energy gathering at the extremities.

?
Um, simply put, everything we see is a manifestation of energy which sustains this dimensional nexus. Why complicate it.
Thank you godwide_void, this is a beautifully written wrap-up of the things I've been experiencing. Reading this brought some beautiful flowing images to my mind and strengthened my understanding as well. Your sharing is very appreciated.
(07-24-2013, 02:08 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Um, simply put, everything we see is a manifestation of energy which sustains this dimensional nexus. Why complicate it.

I'd liken it more to elaboration on the phenomenon. Why berate it? I find this much more helpful for explaining than a one-liner of relatively high level of platitude or blandness, if you pardon my french.

To some, a short sentence can bring total understanding but to many elaboration is highly useful.

Also, thank you GWV! I see this energy exactly all the time and while I have reached similar conclusions your studies goes deeper. Very helpful!
(07-24-2013, 12:28 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Initiate stimulation of the pineal gland via deep breathing in the larynx (throat friction) until one can sense the flow of energy throughout the meridians of the body, to the point where one can feel energy gathering at the extremities.

?

http://www.eso-garden.com/specials/awake...rd_eye.pdf

An in-depth instruction guide I have saved for throat friction/pineal gland activation, if anyone is interested.
Ah, bah server. [madface]
(07-24-2013, 07:03 AM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2013, 02:08 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Um, simply put, everything we see is a manifestation of energy which sustains this dimensional nexus. Why complicate it.

I'd liken it more to elaboration on the phenomenon. Why berate it? I find this much more helpful for explaining than a one-liner of relatively high level of platitude or blandness, if you pardon my french.
good point, why berate responses? You might want to try asking yourself this question for a change.
(07-24-2013, 12:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

good point, why berate responses? You might want to try asking yourself this question for a change.

No, actually I asked why you'd berate this one.

Berating responses in general follows no real guideline and can be good as well as bad. I know because I see myself do it well and like an idiot. I also see others do it to lesser or greater extent.

You pose a rebuttal just as if I never asked this of myself =/
(07-24-2013, 01:14 PM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: [ -> ]

Berating responses in general follows no real guideline and can be good as well as bad. I know because I see myself do it well and like an idiot. I also see others do it to lesser or greater extent.

You may do well to just ignore anything that zen says unless you find actual meaning in it. His response to you was an attempt at an intellectual "I know you are but what am I?" retort. That combined with the cheap shots and general derogatory statements tell me that zen prefers to be destructive instead of constructive, and that maybe there's a deep-seated self-loathing that he is still working on while taking it out on innocent other-selves seeking here. Unless he offers more than a negative attitude I prefer to leave his opinions be.
(07-24-2013, 01:14 PM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: [ -> ]No, actually I asked why you'd berate this one.

There never was berating on my part, nor was there a rebuttal. If you can unserstand that then you should be able to understand why I asked the question.

(07-24-2013, 02:03 PM)Guenivere Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2013, 01:14 PM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: [ -> ]

You may do well to just ignore anything that zen says unless you find actual meaning in it. His response to you was an attempt at an intellectual "I know you are but what am I?" retort. That combined with the cheap shots and general derogatory statements tell me that zen prefers to be destructive instead of constructive, and that maybe there's a deep-seated self-loathing that he is still working on while taking it out on innocent other-selves seeking here. Unless he offers more than a negative attitude I prefer to leave his opinions be.
Something about "negative interpretation of catalyst" perhaps?
Perhaps there is a way in this moment to be more loving?
I'm sorry I interpreted your comments as somewhat snide and 'You don't think about yourself'-type of questioning if this wasn't what you were intending, zenmaster.

The awareness of communication being a two-way street (or at least, roughly, two-entity work) as forced me many times to re-assess quite alot of statements and talk. I appreciate when others point out if I diminish other people through how I express myself because it is never intended and thus get, perhaps unnecessarily, flustered if I see this happening to others.
Yes, it's a subjective thing but we are who we are.

Unfortunately I've brought some derailing to a subject I fancy alot, so back on topic:

This 'screen' BE calls it goes from up to down for me with slight distortion (left/right). Sometimes it looks like fine, fine rain and have mistaken the weather a few moments before recognizing the energy currents (which I assume it is) instead of rain ^^.
Sounds like negative catalyst that is projected onto zenmaster - assuming that he's bashing and not loving (why do you want him to be fluffy lol). His service is greatly appreciated by many.

Unbound

OP is very along the same thoughts I have been thinking lately. Been reading the Keys of Enoch? Wink
yes, very good post GV.

thanks.
Regardless of what zenny's intent is, or what you perceive his intent is, you always have a choice of interpreting catalyst as positive or negative;

As a chance for positivity and acceptance (of all except accepting of control over you), or to see it as a chance for negativity and separation and control (separation/control of your own experience via rejection).

Even if you see something as an attack, it's also catalyst in that it's a shadow mirror of something you haven't yet fully accepted (it is hard to accept those you perceive to be mean or whatever other term for something disliked, but yet that is the path of positivity).

That being said, doing this does sometimes require all parties to step back, take a deep breath, and let the things process. It's something I am still learning to do! And zenny, it wouldn't kill you to put a little bit more sugar into your words!!
(07-24-2013, 12:28 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]

?

An extremely detailed explanation (and in fact the original source which I'd discovered this technique at) has been posted by Guenivere, with whom my gratitude lies with for doing so.

Throat friction is the single most important technique for any and all pineal-centric endeavors. In numerous sources I've read which allegedly claim to teach "third eye activation/meditation" methods have all been incomplete vague directions stating to simply "breathe deeply" and "focus on your forehead", claiming that third eye activation will be imminent, with the adherents of such methods barely scraping the surface.

Many of these sources disregard any mention of the necessity for pineal detoxification, stimulation and empowerment, failing to mention these more crucial factors involved in successful reactivation of the gland, especially considering that modern living involves the exposure to noxious poisons hidden in every nook and cranny, predominately in foodstuffs, with the accumulation of these toxins leading to gradual debilitation of the physical vehicle, with those agents specifically designed to target one's primary center for spiritual awareness being the most foreboding. Most importantly, they fail to mention the throat friction technique (and the usage of entheogens in some cases).

Although my pineal is not absolutely pristine, it is highly functional and reliable, and constant throat friction is the key, among other things. I have learned to cultivate an entheogenic state of mind without the addition of external supplements, which lends itself extraordinarily to when I do engage in such sacramental activities. Apart from the standard capabilities which accompany a functioning third eye (clairvoyance, advanced intuition, higher dimensional theologues/insight, etc.), the ability of tangible energetic manipulation has surfaced and becomes employed when the throat friction technique is performed with the proper mindset.

It is quite exhilarating to be able to manifest psychedelic whirlwinds of energy and consciously direct their flow, swirling around my body and lashing outwards, powerful gusts of wind coinciding with my very breath and thoughts. Having gained the direct knowledge of such, greater insight into the principles of psychic sorcery/shamanic attack have resulted.

Excessive throat friction also serves to reconfigure and anchor my awareness in the upper echelons of perception without wasting unnecessary time "normally" meditating simply to enter a state of relaxation with the retained perception of physical confinement. Rather, the constant pineal stimulation lends itself towards a more abstract sense of self and awareness.

However, I still remain unsatisfied with my personal level of spiritual development and power, and thus I find it necessary to restrain myself from engaging any further in discourse upon subjects of this nature until I have acquired a more engulfing body of reference and knowledge to share. For despite what I have managed to accomplish and come into awareness of, I know that there lies much more beyond the horizon, although it is surprising to consider what has been achieved via a third eye which is not at its peak condition, and apart from the "real life" reasons for my hiatus, one of my personal motivations for my silence remains to achieve maximum empowerment and growth in order to relay to others what methods and means I have found most effective for spiritual evolution.

Unless my contributions are of great benefit to others, I do not find my participation necessary. I am not content merely providing speculation and theories. I seek to generate a step-by-step tutorial detailing transcendence from a mastered perspective, not the articulations of a novice; despite the spiritual experiences I've had, the abilities I have unlocked and the esoteric knowledge I have come to possess at such a young age, I still recognize that there is a vast gulf which still needs to be traversed before I may properly teach and thus refrain from arrogantly placing myself on a pedestal even if others would do so. It confuses me when some regard themselves as "spiritual masters" even though internally it is quite the contrary. I am merely biding my time for now.

You fail to comprehend the point of my post. I did not seek to provide a rehashing of this notion but rather was specifically pointing out the connection between certain phenomenon and energy, as well as the inclusion of the means of perceiving and manipulating this energy. It is not common knowledge that visual static and phosphenes are the same, nor that one may alter one's breathing in order to enter a state of being where energy becomes less of an abstract concept and more of a directly known principle. I have felt scorching heat festering within me, oftentimes feeling as though I were completely ablaze or steeped in liquid flames, yet I do not feel "hot" or begin to sweat, and the heat energy which I have been able to psychically generate is very distinct from solar heat. You would do well to be more conscientious, especially when responding to a post and deciding to address a subordinate point out of one's entire discourse.

Speaking of which, I recently discovered an additional technique that may be used to better engage in this act, which is quite simple too. When in complete darkness, close one eye and hold your finger close to your face. Start moving it ever so slightly and pay attention to the edges. One will see that tiny ripples are indeed occurring with each movement. One may also choose to utilize the peripheral vision as this is also satisfactory when cultivating psychic vision, especially when attempting to perceive auras. Remember also to be consistent with the throat friction.

(07-24-2013, 04:16 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]OP is very along the same thoughts I have been thinking lately. Been reading the Keys of Enoch? Wink

No, although Time, Space and Knowledge: A New Vision of Reality and Being Human: An Entheological Guide to God, Evolution and the Fractal Energetic Nature of Reality have been particularly helpful and eye-opening in recent times. I appreciate your suggestion nonetheless and promptly hope that you derive benefit from my recommendations as well.
(07-31-2013, 11:28 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]However, I still remain unsatisfied with my personal level of spiritual development and power, and thus I find it necessary to restrain myself from engaging any further in discourse upon subjects of this nature until I have acquired a more engulfing body of reference and knowledge to share. For despite what I have managed to accomplish and come into awareness of, I know that there lies much more beyond the horizon, although it is surprising to consider what has been achieved via a third eye which is not at its peak condition, and apart from the "real life" reasons for my hiatus, one of my personal motivations for my silence remains to achieve maximum empowerment and growth in order to relay to others what methods and means I have found most effective for spiritual evolution.

Unless my contributions are of great benefit to others, I do not find my participation necessary. I am not content merely providing speculation and theories. I seek to generate a step-by-step tutorial detailing transcendence from a mastered perspective, not the articulations of a novice; despite the spiritual experiences I've had, the abilities I have unlocked and the esoteric knowledge I have come to possess at such a young age, I still recognize that there is a vast gulf which still needs to be traversed before I may properly teach and thus refrain from arrogantly placing myself on a pedestal even if others would do so. It confuses me when some regard themselves as "spiritual masters" even though internally it is quite the contrary. I am merely biding my time for now.

I would caution you if you have not already considered it: once you attain a certain 'level', you may realize it inappropriate to help others reach your level due to trying to 'rush' them along their own path.

I have struggled with this concept because I have always been the 'open book' type of person, trying to share anything and everything I learn that could be helpful. Of course, when I discovered spirituality, it was by far the most helpful information I have learned, yet I can't share too much of it due to others free will to wake up when they choose.

Actually, I'm sure you have considered this at some level. I just wonder how many would actually take advantage of your "Master Shamanism for Dummies" guide. BigSmile I certainly would, but that is just my nature... I just inhale all information that resonates with me.
I have had an assumption like this for awhile. I have learnt to focus my eyes while open to see the phosphenes overlayed in my vision same as when the eyes are closed. Trick is to not focus to narrowly but just in the middle which cause the imagery to be created from the lines of the phosphenes, almost like your mind both conscious and sub-conscious projects images onto the phosphenes.

Dopamine and seratonin both increase the ability of the mind to focus into the projections and enter that trance like state of fluid thought projection. Which is why certain drugs cause the extensive hallucinations even to the unpractised in mind techniques. Then drugs like weed aid in it as well but not as much as the proper psychedelics.

Of course it is much better to occasionally have some drugs and not all the time so that your natural levels don't get screwed. But yeh it's pretty cool. I have learnt a lot through the images portrayed to me in these states, incredible how real and detailed it can be.
Gwv, I've been meaning to ask.. When you consider your pineal active, do you see, beside the static, a small spiral motion in your focus?

Also, for those open to it, there is a type of crystal called nuummite that will help stimulate your pineal gland(get around 100-200g). A tell-sign for activity can be a slight pressure between the eyebrows, a small pressure on your hair spiral and if I'm not wrong, a small spiral in your focus. For me personally, the spiral is only noticable when I go to bed and the room is really dark.
(08-02-2013, 08:40 AM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]Gwv, I've been meaning to ask.. When you consider your pineal active, do you see, beside the static, a small spiral motion in your focus?

Also, for those open to it, there is a type of crystal called nuummite that will help stimulate your pineal gland(get around 100-200g). A tell-sign for activity can be a slight pressure between the eyebrows, a small pressure on your hair spiral and if I'm not wrong, a small spiral in your focus. For me personally, the spiral is only noticable when I go to bed and the room is really dark.

I think this may just be the phosphenes, when you view they they tend to be moving around in a spiral like motion, although you can change there direction and speed with effort. Spent a while practising just doing that, pretty cool speeding them up clockwise then slowing them down and changing direction.

I find when I focus narrowly in the middle of my vision they tend to go into a consistent spiral.
To be clear, a small spiral forms in the center of my focus only. The area is denser in light than its surroundings. It also tends to be quite instable and spin all over the place like a spinning top. It looks a bit like a galaxy though, because it tends to stretch further out.
sometimes i really feel that people with utter feeling and stand alone emotion have some cognitive reduction with psychic readings. I once had some readings and suggestions buy text a psychic reading expert He told me that the only way to find a solution to the question of link between visual static and other things is to get some spiritual warmness and then try to feel the instincts attached. This one best way
(08-03-2013, 04:09 AM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]To be clear, a small spiral forms in the center of my focus only. The area is denser in light than its surroundings. It also tends to be quite instable and spin all over the place like a spinning top. It looks a bit like a galaxy though, because it tends to stretch further out.

Yeh I have seen very similar. When your not focused on the phosphenes they dissapear from your surrounding vision and in that intermediate stage of focus your sub-conscious creates patterns and symbols drawn onto the phosphenes wherever your narrower focus of vision is.

I think that is how people hallucinate, the detail and believability of these images people can see can be pretty much picture perfect and would be hard to tell it was a hallucination. There are numerous cognitive processes that affect this the most significant being dopamine.

I have seen a multitude of symbols images and scenes both open and eyes closed. I think that is the best explanation so far, at least for how this happens through the physical body.
When I had visual hallucination, the figures I saw were translucent. They frightened me though because they were unexpected. And they didn't move, even as I turned my head to go between them. I've had auditory hallucinations, one time hearing booms like what sounded like the big bang to me, hearing many of them.
(08-05-2013, 06:45 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]When I had visual hallucination, the figures I saw were translucent. They frightened me though because they were unexpected. And they didn't move, even as I turned my head to go between them. I've had auditory hallucinations, one time hearing booms like what sounded like the big bang to me, hearing many of them.

Yeh Gem were they open-eye hallucinations ? Remember the passage Ra described the 4th dimension with the property of ectoplasm?

I find when I have my best open-eye hallucinations the static that is there normal without focus usually takes on the translucent/ectoplasmic like property, this I think more easily complements and allows the drawing of images and forms buy the unconscious over your conscious sight. I find the more dopamine your creating and using the more you can see this effect. Which is why psychadelic's forces the user into open-eyed hallucinations because it supercharges this effect.

I reckon in 4d we will simply be in this state normally and will be able to have long vast experiences just simply closing our eyes, while also seeing a bigger glimpse of the time/space mechanisms of reality with our eyes open and us fully conscious.

The physical brain in 4d will be adjusted for this. Evolution etc.
A great read godwide_void! Thank you for sharing!
Yes Sag, they were open eyed hallucinations. Freaked me out.
Pages: 1 2