Bring4th

Full Version: Will getting sucked into a blackhole automatically harvest you to 8th-density?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Within the context of what is said by Ra, it seems that would be the case, no?
Perhaps. It's just as likely you'll be spat out at the level you were trying to learn after a while as well.
spaghettification and a painful death. I don't know what it would do with the time/space body, as it would probably be more violent than a nuclear blast.
(07-23-2013, 09:31 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]spaghettification and a painful death. I don't know what it would do with the time/space body, as it would probably be more violent than a nuclear blast.

Nothing painful about getting inside a black hole, do not worry. You will not have a nervous system the moment you go beyond the event horizon of it.
I get the feeling your physical 3rd density body would die before it can carry your consciousness through.
Being in the correct space/time would not equate being in the correct time/space for you to enter 8th density.

Unbound

Lol! If that was the case I could only imagine all of the power hungry empires would have hurled themselves in to one by now.
I believe Ra can walk the Universe with unfettered tread as they say it, and they as a complex have not thrown themselves into a black hole. I guess you really have to have all your distortions under control before approaching Creator this closely.
Redacted.

Unbound

I think I recall Ra saying they can move instantly to pretty much any part of the galaxy at will by thought but only parts of them have traveled or had experience in other galaxies. I'll have to find the quote...

Brittany

I don't forsee the opportunity to chuck myself into a black hole arising any time soon, so I'm not too worried about it.
One time during my schizophrenia episode I thought I was being sucked into one. Only God's love kept me out of it, or so I thought, and I fought hard.