Bring4th

Full Version: Awake or Asleep at the time of the harvest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on whether we should be awake or asleep (assuming the Harvest does occur at 11:11GMT Dec 21st 2012)

At first, talking with a friend, I had said it could be an amazing moment if all us are focusing at the same time across the planet, but he made an interesting point. When we are asleep, we are more tuned into our higher selves, so would it be better to be awake or asleep when the time clicks over to 11? Should we be alone meditating, or should we be awake with friends concentrating in a group on the moment?

Or does it matter?

Just a thought!
Well, I'm not really expecting us to all go poof at that exact moment, but if it does happen, I sure don't want to miss it! so I vote: awake!

(Do you really think any of us will be able to sleep? Tongue )
how about awake and also write a note that says "told you so" and leave it on the desk? Smile
Awake or asleep, one will not miss the event!

I'm going to be awake and in the company of my loved ones though, as I opt for the shared experience as far as that is possible.

ayadew

I ask all of you to consider the idea of a slow harvest or harvest upon death so that you will not be disappointed if nothing happens. Future are only potentials in our illusion of time, and future is entirely dependant on what we do now. We change reality.
Look forward to something completely unexpected. Smile
I have considered such, but everything I have read of channelled materials leads me to understand that the end of the time lateral is what I expect, not some unrecognized event. I know many would argue to say that it will simply be a shift in consciousness, but I think this is because anything other than that argument typically instills fear. Even with the sudden shift I expect, I have no fear, and I hope this can be understood by all as nought to fear, but to welcome with open arms and in peace. This is graduation for many, a joyous event, and even for those that do not, it will give the opportunity of a fresh classroom unmarred by the restraints of this time lateral, a fresh new perspective...

ayadew

Bashar said that the 2012 'switch' would be, in many ways, perhaps the 4th density way, a planet where those only of equal positive vibration would be, and from there it could only go 'upwards'.
As it is now, people of all manner of vibrations populate this planet. This creates inconvenience for everyone.
I think the world is in quite a messy state right now, kind of like working in a large skyscraper, and someone pulls the fire alarm. Everyone gets mixed in together and lost and getting in each other's ways.
Interesting thoughts, thanks for the reply's Smile

I do hope for a fast shift, but even if nothing 'seems' to happen on the date, I think we are still moving in the right direction and if nothing happens in our lifetime? I'm pretty confident it'll happen right after we move on! So either way we win :o
Aren't we on some protected linear timeline now, I read in another thread. That might make things not as spectacular as many think.

fairyfarmgirl

I see the shift as happening now... gradually. You will begin to notice the little things... the sun seems brighter... Joy seems more profound... Love is more the rule of the day... the little things... then there is the speeding up of time... where it seems in half the time the day is gone... And then the moments of just Being and the losing track of stuff... now where did I put that... all of this is indicating that the shift is emerging. We are not out of the woods yet... Unity still is being formed among the many voices of the Light here on EARTH who seem to have the unfortunate belief that their way is the only way... thus leading to division. Whereas the STS crowd know exactly what they are doing and who to report to.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
Celphones and keys disappear and reappear more and more LOL

Seriously, I love the way you put it. I'm looking forward to possible 90,000 year lives if I recall that figure correctly from Ra.

It's always amazing to know that even the most amazing thing I have experienced or known are always just the tip of a greater awareness.

(01-29-2010, 11:26 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]I see the shift as happening now... gradually. You will begin to notice the little things... the sun seems brighter... Joy seems more profound... Love is more the rule of the day... the little things... then there is the speeding up of time... where it seems in half the time the day is gone... And then the moments of just Being and the losing track of stuff... now where did I put that... all of this is indicating that the shift is emerging. We are not out of the woods yet... Unity still is being formed among the many voices of the Light here on EARTH who seem to have the unfortunate belief that their way is the only way... thus leading to division. Whereas the STS crowd know exactly what they are doing and who to report to.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
Well. Regardless of how the shift happens, or when (because from what I understand, these things are more fluid than a fixed date.) Assuming there was like some sort of sudden vibrational shift where the galaxy sort of 'falls' into a new place of experience.

Depending on my mood. I think I'd like to simply go to sleep, having had a fairly normal day, and wake up... and everythings different! and better!

There are circumstances, such as group interactions or changes in perspective that might make me want to stay awake. Whenever I consider amazingly big events like supposedly spectacular harvests or grand- scale political changes. I always seem to be brought back to how the things happening right now in my life, are the things that I'm most attached to.
My thought lie along the same lines as Fairy Farm Girl. I don’t expect anything to happen instantaneously. The shift is now. Its happening right now and will continue to happen throughout this lifetime and the ones to come. That said…on the date..I’ll treat it as any other day in the Now.

Richard
For one thing, manifestation and synchronization are much more pronounced than in the past.

fairyfarmgirl

For sure, Time-Space is speeding up. I came across this and It caused me to pause for a moment and then I felt joy and elation. Perhaps you will too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRHaP3lbYWM

--fairyfarmgirl
(02-12-2010, 01:33 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]For sure, Time-Space is speeding up. I came across this and It caused me to pause for a moment and then I felt joy and elation. Perhaps you will too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRHaP3lbYWM

--fairyfarmgirl

I've heard a bit about the Gulf of Aden stargate, and have to take what I hear with a grain of salt. I'll focus on the joy of just being, and if later I find myself guided toward more info on this, I will give more consideration. I'm just enjoying the changes in the world, and do look forward to the ascension as I understand it.
I had to come back to this posting. I've heard that many will sleep during this time. It will be a personal choice. I have heard it's for 3 days and called stasis.
(01-07-2010, 12:57 AM)Purple Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on whether we should be awake or asleep (assuming the Harvest does occur at 11:11GMT Dec 21st 2012)

Another channeler, Kahu Fred Sterling, claims that all those destined for 4D positive will sleep for 3 days during the transition, during which time such persons will receive "downloads" of vital information and programming, during the dream state.

Sterling comes from a different tradition than the LOO, so you have to translate from his terms into ours. It's a fascinating interview though...check it out...

Kahu Fred Sterling on the Great Shift
(03-10-2010, 10:53 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I had to come back to this posting. I've heard that many will sleep during this time. It will be a personal choice. I have heard it's for 3 days and called stasis.

Gemini, this was posted on this forum before, but I can't seem to find it now. You read about it in Kahu's channeling called "The Great Shift", which is his name for a message that was channeled to him through a being which he calls "Kirael".

http://www.kirael.com/content/view/205/10083/

As always, use your discretion. Smile

EDIT: Beat me by 3 minutes, Eddie! haha BigSmile
I've been listening to MagentaPixie's channelings. The beings she channels see things from a slightly different perspective (she mentiones 5th density ascension, but it's a different perspective).

She mentions the 3 days stasis as well, but it will be a conscious choice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG3jp0tsE-I

Hmm, well, I wouldn't want to be awake if I'm missing out on the downloads of vital information. But I also would want to experience the going through the wormhole/stargate. A difficult choice to make.

(03-10-2010, 12:07 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Another channeler, Kahu Fred Sterling, claims that all those destined for 4D positive will sleep for 3 days during the transition, during which time such persons will receive "downloads" of vital information and programming, during the dream state.

fairyfarmgirl

I concern myself only with living the best I can with most Love in my HEART and acting from this place... asleep or awake is not a decision I am able to make in this 3D body that is between my Soul, OverSoul, Angels and Spirit Guides and the Source Energy... I leave it up to the me that is them. LOL

All will be where they are to be and it will be perfect for each individual... One thing is for sure... it will be something that we have never experienced or have not experienced in a really really really really freaking LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time...

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
I have a feeling (call it a hunch or intuition) that the actual time we awaken in the astral plane will be sooner than the winter solstice of 2012, so awake or asleep at the wheel really won't be our conscious decision.

Brittany

It really doesn't matter to me. Awake, asleep, even if I die when it happens, I still can't wait for that day to get here. I can really feel my clock ticking inside, like my whole body is just waiting for this...whatever it turns out as...to get here.
(03-11-2010, 06:24 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]It really doesn't matter to me. Awake, asleep, even if I die when it happens, I still can't wait for that day to get here. I can really feel my clock ticking inside, like my whole body is just waiting for this...whatever it turns out as...to get here.

I do feel the yearning for this new life. Though in the same regard, I also feel timeless much of the time. I don't feel rushed to see it happen, as it will come. I am enjoying so much being in the now.
Hello Purple Dragon,

"Or does it matter?".........it is the intention of One of no matter yet matter of One........I agree 'be' with all at that time, but don't wait till then 11.11 happens twice a linear day and 11.11 is always as it is now 11.11.....fascinating

Love Everything xxx
There is still lots to do dear Brothers and Sisters, let's not forget many wanderers are still asleep.
I try not to focus my intent of the Harvest itself but try to be more aware of the 'now'.
just my opinion, some of us have a 'mission', well in fact we all do but their 'plots' differ.

Love & Light
(01-07-2010, 12:57 AM)Purple Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on whether we should be awake or asleep (assuming the Harvest does occur at 11:11GMT Dec 21st 2012)

That date is just a white man's invention when it comes to "harvest", nobody has ever asked to the mayans what their belief is on this ! They have the most exact calendar on earth. There's no "harvest" on a certain date but there's a window between somewhere in 2007 and end of 2011. The 12.21.2012 is when the alignment of the planets would occur.

But than again what is the harvest ? I think there's been a lot of disinfo about this subject. What I know is that we will experience it for ourselves what the fuzz is all about. Everyone claims to know what will happen when the "harvest" will occur (if), only... so much different explanations.