Bring4th

Full Version: Life on Planet Earth.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This post is to fill in the gap of time I have been absent. In this thread I will present my thoughts and will share my journey with those who care to listen. I will also provide a few inquiries.

It has been long, it has been hard, but I have finally come to a point where the chaos in my life has turned into tranquility and peace for the time being.

So I believe I left off on my last postings with a misunderstanding for chaos and an inquisition about dragons. These inquiries were brought upon by a large amount of chaos presenting itself in my life, through the form of other selves emotionally harming me, in fact these happened to be the other selves who I looked the highest upon, and loved with all my heart. This was done by accusations against my character, and a complete betrayal of my trust, from my best friend and my mother. The events that took place pushed me to the point mentally where if I continued to deal with that catalyst I would have likely lost sanity and also my grip on my own reality. So I moved back to my original place of residence and worked out all troubles that were presented with my peers and family here. Things are going well and I am enrolled in college and turning my life straight, while also minimalizing the desired need for drugs and alcohol, or intoxication in general.

But I would like to elaborate more on the chaos aspect. It seems as though when chaos acts upon an individual and skews that selves life path in a way that allows them to either become more in-tune with their spirituality or be drawn completely away from it and to be immersed even deeper into the facade that is known as reality. Unfortunately even when immersing into the spiritual when dealing with problems, you still have to rebalance yourself after the initial harm is done. And when your own mother literally does everything in her power to betray your trust and hurt you what can one do but sit and think about how unfortunate they are for having these events brought down upon them? I have a hard time coming to a conclusion on whether or not these event's were scripted because it had nothing to do with an outside driving force, the event was dictated by the actions of two other-selves. So is it really catalyst that provides the learning situations in life? Or the decisions and actions torwards you by other selves?

I have officially coped with the entire situation as of now, and have forgiven those involved for the most part except for the male. I have a very hard time forgiving someone who literally did not care in the slightest about my well being in a situation and acted sheerly upon his own lust and disrespected me as a best friend. My mother and my supposed best friend are currently engaged and it is very hard for me to deal with.

Is it bad that I got a great deal of satisfaction from hearing my families feedback upon the subject when the feedback was nothing but negative comments about my mother and the supposed best friends behavior? I couldn't help but feel slightly distasteful because she is my mother and I do love and respect her but for some reason I just can't will myself to be okay with those two getting married. She has asked me to attend the wedding and I have flat out told her no. I want nothing to do with it. And they aren't even remotely bothered.

I have been asking the creator to guide me in the right direction since these events went down and I know that all events happen for a purpose and the purpose is clear now. My life was not going right for me, I had nothing left to learn about the life path I was living. And oddly enough entheogens were the main driving factor in my spiritual epiphany that led to my strength throughout the situations that were presented to me.

I have been having frequent nightmares as of late basically summarizing the harm that has been done to me by my other selves and I am witnessing every night a different struggle with a seemingly random selection of people who I care dearly about going out of their way to emotionally harm me. I have found myself crying upon waking up, the tears present even before my eyes were open and my brain reached an alert/awake state. This is troublesome.

The only other thing I struggle with at this point in time is feeling at one with everything, although I am aware that the law is one and that all is one. Something has been preventing me from truly registering this fact and at this time I would like to ask if there is any exercises or points of focus that I can truly immerse in to help me develop this connection to the infinite once again, and also prevent drifting away from these thoughts.

Thanks for reading and if you have any insight to present to me or any advice I would really appreciate it. Love and light of the infinite creator shine down upon each and every one of you my brothers and sisters. And may your experience continue to flourish.

[Image: IL52hQj.jpg?1]
The only harm that can be done to yourself is by yourself.

That said, I'm very sorry that you've gone had to endure what you've gone through. At the same time, I think it likely that you will derive much benefit from the experience in time. Always remember that nothing is wasted...

Also where did that painting come from? It's fantastic!
I have already benefitted from the situation as it has allowed me to rekindle my relationship with my father and my family here. It has also allowed me to open my eyes and get my life straight.

The painting is from one of my favorite artists, he does live paintings and drawings at festivals and also designs some really sweet flat bill hats.

https://www.facebook.com/michaelgarfieldart
Love is made of many, many things. Forgiveness of other selves. Acceptance of the present.

But also have hope and faith about manifesting a future you enjoy.
I would experiment with perspectives. What would you do differently if you were in love with a friends mother? Would you act or be different than this moment? Would you act in a similar fashion as them?

I assume they love each other. In this case love is understood as power. If you can imagine what lengths some will go to, out of hate, then you must know how far a person will go out of love.

When we are 'bothered' it changes our perspective and almost shrinks it. When this happens it makes things even more bothersome than they were.

At the same time love can change your perspective, making you do things out of character. They have some strong chemicals pumping through their blood right now.

Changing perspective is almost like magic. Try moving your perspective higher, everything gets smaller and less significant. Just imagine what an argument might look like from atop a tower, or above the clouds. Almost meaningless. It's a very handy trick for balancing.
(07-24-2013, 12:43 AM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]I have already benefitted from the situation as it has allowed me to rekindle my relationship with my father and my family here. It has also allowed me to open my eyes and get my life straight.

To truly benefit from the catalyst then you need to forgive the other selves. Your pride and sense of individuality may be hurt, but you must remember that they aren't making these decisions to hurt you, you are merely hurting yourself. They are making these decisions to help themselves, and are making them out of love, and not hate. You are punishing yourself because you feel maybe not good enough, because they chose each other over you. Mind you, this is all an illusion and merely catalyst for everyone involved to come to a place of greater love and oneness. As long as you see them as separate entities "out to get you", then you will feel this way and perceive their actions as attacks. If you accept their love and try to add to it instead of take away from it, they will accept you in return and not feel as if you are out to sabotage them.

Be grateful to have played the role as "matchmaker"! This all of course is presuming that they are indeed "in love" and not "in lust", but even if it is the latter, these are their bodies to use as they please, without any thought as to how it affects you. Only you can control how something affects you.

Good luck to you, other-one, may you learn to see through the lens of pure gratitude and forgiveness, as this is how you will come to see all as One. Your mother and your best friend are creations of your own doing, your own perceptions, your own thoughts of reality. You must accept and forgive the lessons they offer, because on some level you were indeed asking for them to present themselves. All is One. They are you and you are them. Be happy that this sliver of "you" has found satisfaction, even if it is in direct contradiction to your own feelings. At least your feelings are more easily within your control. Tongue