Bring4th

Full Version: Programming too much for One Lifetime?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have to admit, I draw tremendous inspiration from the work and transcripts of Dolores Cannon. I have made that clear in the past, especially with her work with the accounting of the life of Jesus.

one of the sessions she did with a client told the story of how one programs one's life experience, and a very apt metaphor was used.

The 'client' told of how during the time before incarnation, they were sat down at a table, and two bowls were on the table. One bowl was full of marbles, and the other bowl was empty. The bowl full of marbles represented all the possible Learnings or Lessons that one could choose from. Most entities usually only pick one or two marbles (maybe the lessons of unconditional love, or what-not), and then put those two marbles into their own bowl (the lessons programmed for 'this lifetime'). And then they make a life plan around those marbles (the 'lessons'), arrange soul contracts (agreements with others to learn those lessons), make backup soul contracts in case one ignores the first opportunities, and etc. It's a very involved process planning one's incarnation! then there's the choice of parents, which then determines geographic location, position in society, the limitation/presentation of certain opportunities, and so on and on. It's very complex and detailed mapping out one's future life.

anyway, this client, who had had a very difficult life then went on to say how in their exuberance in that pre-life stage, how they chose 5 marbles to transfer (the programmed lessons), and that was why they had had such a difficult life ... to learn all those lessons means exposing oneself to a very high degree of 3rd density catalyst, much more so than the norm. Experiences, which would normally be considered harsh, even abusive, were chosen to deliver the potential lessons. And so it was a tough life. Health issues, financial difficulties, contentious relationships, etc. But it was the consequence of choosing so many lessons.

- -

This piece of Ra is fully in alignment with the client's story above; albeit that Dolores can relate it as a narrative and metaphor; and Ra's take is more clinical and exact and perspicacious.

Quote:48.8 The only disadvantage of this total free will of those senior entities choosing the manner of incarnation experiences is that some entities attempt to learn so much during one incarnative experience that the intensity of catalyst disarranges the polarized entity and the experience thus is not maximally useful as intended.

48.9 Questioner: An analogy to that would be a student entering college and signing up for more courses than he could possibly assimilate in the time. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct

if you are having a really tough life (from the total perspective of things, not just a bad patch), you might have been one of those very brave/eager souls that took on more than they thought they could handle.

Earth is a very tough school indeed.

Smile

plenum
It would also seem to indicate that the 'Earth school' in space time is a limited time event. Why else would these wise sixth density entities pile on catalyst for themselves unless this school was having it's final graduation?

Melissa

I think someone threw in a handful of those marbles when I wasn't looking.
(07-24-2013, 07:01 AM)Notalone Wrote: [ -> ]I think someone threw in a handful of those marbles when I wasn't looking.

Where did this quick wit come from all of a sudden?

Melissa

(07-24-2013, 09:32 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2013, 07:01 AM)Notalone Wrote: [ -> ]I think someone threw in a handful of those marbles when I wasn't looking.

Was channeling Ra's funny sister.
Sounds like planning your incarnation is like planning your character in an rpg...the more you multi-class, the harder it is to level up!

No wonder you liked doing that plenum!!BigSmile
(07-24-2013, 12:06 PM)Notalone Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2013, 09:32 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]

Was channeling Ra's funny sister.

LMAO! BigSmile
(07-24-2013, 06:38 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]It would also seem to indicate that the 'Earth school' in space time is a limited time event. Why else would these wise sixth density entities pile on catalyst for themselves unless this school was having it's final graduation?

I resonate strongly with your words. They are comforting. My life has its challenges. While on one hand it could be considered easy, my past has shown otherwise. I think I picked the average 2 marbles. One of my lessons is what to do when I have nothing to do. How do I spend my idle time. If I spend it loving others, and sending out love/light, I fulfill my purpose for being here. I don't have to actively go out and serve. That's not my cup of tea. Instead, vibrating with a fun-loving light is more my style.

Good thing you mentioned sixth density entities. I believe that to be my home density, if not fifth. But I'm not seeking out a mate to experience the full fusion nature, so I don't know. I am totally not into child raising, and Ra puts that as a fifth density attribute. But seeing that most wanderers are from sixth density, it makes sense that to be my home. That is if I'm not just imagining all of this and that sixth density is an illusion too. I truly hope the densities are real phenomena.

Woohoo to final graduation. I don't want to come back here.