Bring4th

Full Version: Hands of Love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided to rewrite this with more description. I didn't at first because I didn't want to be held responsible for it. I just finished the introduction of The Law of One (I'm a fast yet unfocused reader), and now I see that of course I couldn't because, "We're all bozos on this bus."

My confusion of how everything began and worked ended a couple days ago when I was having a cup of coffee and cigarettes at Starbucks with a good friend of mine. A friend of his sat down with us , and discussed something I can't remember fully and I felt the sudden experience of feeling disconnected. While they were talking I interjected with, "You know sometimes when I'm talking with people, I feel like an alien. The communication feels a little like something meaningless and I'm just observing the situation." It seemed like his friend found that somewhat weird and went back inside. As my friend was about to say something, a man sitting behind us told one of the other workers that came outside that there was a bag sitting under a table unattended. The owner of the bag was sitting outside and realized it was his and went inside to get it.

At the moment, I thought to myself that maybe I'm wrong about my thinking. I don't know exactly where in the conversation this was brought up, but we had watched Silence of the Lambs the night before, and loved it. I went on about how in awe I was about the movie, and talked about my understanding of how Hannibal's mind was working.

I told my friend that he should check out this cannibal documentary and he didn't want to, so I tried to convince him. I don't know where exactly this happened either, but I was experiencing a bit of mental instability, and that I was on the brink of complete insanity. I even had the thought of checking myself into a mental institution so I can get away from society.

Anyways, I told my friend that too, and he seemed to have gotten worried about me, so we started coaching me into a better thinking process. I was trying to listen to him, but the words were muffled. I knew he was trying to help me, so I stood up and said, "Oh, 'so and so', how nice of you to see something that's out of my mind and try to put it back in there." As I was saying that, I was putting my hand slightly elevated behind his head, and then moved back to touch it, and sat back down.

In that moment, he said that he was feeling something coming over us, and I felt it too. It said it felt like there were little hearts pulsating all over his body. It was love, and for a brief moment, I knew it came from above. I understood something alien.

I felt it in my heart, and mind (which cured my instability almost instantly) and strangely, in my hands. I understood that when we move into the afterlife, that we don't die. I felt compelled to tell my friend about what happens when we die.

"When you start to die, and your heart beats slower and slower, you start to feel a slight panic, because you know the end is coming. Then it's as if God takes a large cup and pours it over you, and your little hearts drink it up, and you're rejuvenated."

He said he felt like that right then. We went home and I went to pull out my evening medication, I fumbled with my pill box, and the pill for the exact day I needed fell out, and I thought about synchronicities. I started reading the Law of One and when I got home, I started reading (I was in the introduction) a bit more concentrated, and I was reading about love and the Creator, and extraterrestrial lifeforms communicating love to our planet.
Welcome to the forum hutanlotus! Would love to hear more about your experience (the magical one).
Agreed, would like to hear about that magic you speak off, just as you perceived it. Three cheers for curiosity? BigSmile
Welcome to B4, may all good things come to you SmileHeart
Well, my instability became instant stability. I felt it in my mind and heart. I felt it's color, like a washing ever-changing red. It felt as if my heart would beat faster, then slower, then faster again. I remember laying in my bed and feeling cloaked in it, like I was closing the drapes and I had a my own room in my soul.
Sweet.
(07-24-2013, 10:54 PM)hutanlotus Wrote: [ -> ]Well, my instability became instant stability. I felt it in my mind and heart. I felt it's color, like a washing, ever-changing red. It felt as if my heart would beat faster, then slower, then faster again. I remember laying in my bed and feeling cloaked in it, like I was closing the drapes and I had a my own room in my soul.

Ah sounds wonderful! Thank you for sharing .)
(07-24-2013, 11:27 PM)Lycen Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2013, 10:54 PM)hutanlotus Wrote: [ -> ]Well, my instability became instant stability. I felt it in my mind and heart. I felt it's color, like a washing, ever-changing red. It felt as if my heart would beat faster, then slower, then faster again. I remember laying in my bed and feeling cloaked in it, like I was closing the drapes and I had a my own room in my soul.

Ah sounds wonderful! Thank you for sharing .)

You're welcome. I actually feel kind of silly for trying to describe it.

Brittany

You are a beautiful soul. Smile
(07-24-2013, 10:54 PM)hutanlotus Wrote: [ -> ]You're welcome. I actually feel kind of silly for trying to describe it.

Smile
Feel silly? LAUGH ABOUT IT BigSmile
(07-25-2013, 02:12 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]You are a beautiful soul. Smile

Thank you. You all are as well Smile

(07-25-2013, 11:07 PM)Lycen Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2013, 10:54 PM)hutanlotus Wrote: [ -> ]You're welcome. I actually feel kind of silly for trying to describe it.

Smile
Feel silly? LAUGH ABOUT IT BigSmile

I see that now. Sometimes we relive those little personal experiences so that we can learn to. Smile
Hahaha, this is going to be great.