Bring4th

Full Version: What separates the adepts from the aspiring adepts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
People here are afraid of calling themselves "the creator," which is just a fancy, human-title for all things and all intelligence. This forced humility is hard for me to understand: Metaphysically, with the universe being a linear fractal, you are indeed all things. Every tiny part contains the whole and even then some.

This truth is what turns reality into your playground up to the galactic laws of physics.

Until you absolve the fear of realizing the true extent of your power and divinity along with losing the ideal of "earning it" or "achieving it" you will remain a subject to a veiled illusion, you will remain within the Matrix. The only truth is your power, your divine infinite state is already here. You must only choose to see it.

The day you begin to pray to yourself instead of praying to something separate from yourself is the day you begin a path to infinite power in your reality.

Take the red pill. Or stick with the blue pill. The choice is yours.
I don't see many people here who are afraid of calling themselves the Creator; I only see some people here who haven't yet realized that they are the Creator.
Very well said, xise. Indeed anyone can say it but to realize it is to bear the title of all that we perceive.
False humility and illusory superiority... two sides of the same coin.
Heh, the fallacy here is the belief that "the creator" is above all, my friend. Superiority itself is an illusion. There is no above and there is no below.

There are no gods; Only infinity.

This is why The Matrix of the Spirit is called "The Devil," my friends. To accept yourself as the great power that you already are is an act of heresy to most authorities of this planet.

Claim your birthright or pretend it does not exist. If you need a master, he shall be provided. If you seek sovereignty, it is here.

There is no power above you. You are eternal. You are life. You are infinity and nothing keeps you from it but your own choices.

Be who you will be. Regardless, your power is never truly denied.
(07-25-2013, 12:52 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]People here are afraid of calling themselves "the creator," which is just a fancy, human-title for all things and all intelligence. This forced humility is hard for me to understand: Metaphysically, with the universe being a linear fractal, you are indeed all things. Every tiny part contains the whole and even then some.

This truth is what turns reality into your playground up to the galactic laws of physics.

Until you absolve the fear of realizing the true extent of your power and divinity along with losing the ideal of "earning it" or "achieving it" you will remain a subject to a veiled illusion, you will remain within the Matrix. The only truth is your power, your divine infinite state is already here. You must only choose to see it.

The day you begin to pray to yourself instead of praying to something separate from yourself is the day you begin a path to infinite power in your reality.

Take the red pill. Or stick with the blue pill. The choice is yours.

I think realizing you are the creator is an important step on the path of adepthood. However, there is still value in humility.

Even Ra, who is much further down the path of adepthood (almost at the end of it we might even say) than you or I found value and purpose in humility -- that is to say, being humble.

Humility isn't a fear of acknowledging your power, but rather, a truthful acknowledgement of the parameters of your currently manifest microcosmic self.

At some point, all limitations will be done away with, but identities are founded on limits. It gives them there "shape" or "flavor" you might say. Limits are not, necessarily, a bad thing. They are necessary in order to empower creativity. To know yourself is to acknowledge your strengths, and acknowledge your weaknesses. This acknowledgment is akin to an honest acceptance of self. In the pure acceptance of what is, there is no resistance. Beingness then dissolves the limits.

That which is not needed, falls away. Nothing need be overcome.
Is humility not simply a function of not seeing yourself above others?

Does one have to make people and limits their superior and put them above them to be humble?

Does one have to be submissive and lower than others to be humble?
[forum going insane]
Anagogy, I accept limits as the foundation of the game but that does not mean the acceptance of them is simply abiding by them. An acceptance of a limit could be congruent to the acceptance of a challenge, could it not?

In the magical principle of intention, when one believes a limit no longer applies to them, truly so, it indeed falls away as a foundation of the experience.

So I agree with you but perhaps in a different way.

One must be the change they wish to see. One cannot become the creator always saying "not yet" for every state is the creator.
[Redacted]
I concede, Anagogy, that one must not delude themselves into mastery but one must, indeed, accept their current level of mastery as a perfect part of the journey along with its perceivable limitations.
A wise man know'th he is not wise.

Unbound

A master is not one who spends their life claiming mastery, but instead spends it perfecting their mastery. To a master, the work is never done, for there is ever greater mystery to explore. To the master, one is never a master.

"All up to and including the Christ and beyond are disciples of the one."

As soon as you cease to have anywhere to grow, you cease to grow.

I am curious, why does one have to deny their own Creatorhood to acknowledge greater Creatorhood? Why does one have to be crippled by inferiority/superiority complexes in order to acknowledge to themselves that there is yet more to experience which is beyond the current experience?

Humility isn't about above or below, superior or inferior but simply acceptance of the self as the self is. To claim only my divinity and not my humanity would be a delusion, just as would be its opposite. Only in the acceptance of both my microcosmic self and my macrocosmic self am I capable of being in self harmony. My microcosmic self is in awe of my macrocosmic self and my macrocosmic self is in awe of my microcosmic self, there is a mutual respect and yet they do not complain about this.

My microcosmic self does not complain and cry about why it is not the macrocosmic self, and my macrocosmic self does not despair at my microcosmic self, as they are, of course, simply aspects of the same self. They both understand their relationship to eachother and their foundation as the Creator, there is no longer competition between the two aspects of myself.

Does that mean they are the "same"? Certainly not, as my macrocosmic self is still, indeed, in a much greater field of consciousness as my microcosmic self and yet I know one day the microcosmic self I am now will one day be my macrocosmic self, and in that time a new macrocosmic self will be discovered and I will also realize myself as the macrocosmic self I once only saw from the microcosm and thus is my game of leap-frog with myself.

I do not see it that acknowledging that there is more mystery to explore as contradictory to being the Creator. I see it as the infinite spectrum of self, and so how can I acknowledge where I am now, and the Creator, without realizing that the self that I am exists as an enourmous spectrum in to both past and future and beyond time?

The greatest self delusion, if you ask me, is the naive belief that the infinite self has been apprehended in its entirety. This is why compassion leads to humility because there comes to be the understanding that the work is never done, the Great Work is timeless. How can you ever be done with infinity? How can infinity run out of mystery? When does activity cease and growth come to an end?

Compassion sees that all are on the same journey as the self, so for what need is there to put one's own Creatorhood on a pedestal?

Only when you blind yourself to the truth of infinity which is that endless stream of mystery, does one see themselves as Ialdebaoth, the arrogant being who looks in to the waters of infinity, seeing only himself, claiming himself as the One God while simply being ignorant of the mother Sophia. Like Plato's cave, we become enthralled with the shadows before us and lay claim that that is the universe of experience. We must crack and shatter the Orphic egg and let ourselves out to view the universe in its entirety and of which we are only a part.

The ocean is the water, and I am the wave. The water is God and I am a hand. Being the hand, I am thus God, and being thus God, I am the ocean, and yet, I am always still the wave. Why would I cut off the hands of God in order to be God? This makes little sense to me. I am just as much God being the hand of God as the Mind of God is God.

I see no contradiction between allowing oneself to be both finite and infinite, for I believe that careful balance is the middle path of the upward spiraling light. To see myself as the Creator, I must also see all as the Creator, so to say I am the Creator and there is no other is a great self delusion, for is not the other just as much the Creator as I am?

If we are all the Creator, doesn't that mean there is simply no end to self? Know thyself and all things are known. Yet, is it truly possible to apprehend an infinite self? Only by realizing that there is yet a higher turn of the spiral can we look in each direction of the Golden Mean and realize and see that we came from infinity, to travel infinity, while discovering infinity we realized ourselves as infinity traveling in to infinity and thus that there is an infinity of infinity to travel ahead.

It is this simple acknowledgement of one's relationship to infinity that, imo, breeds humility. It is one of respect and awe, for if you have truly considered infinity, is it not awesome and worthy of respect? Is it not beautiful, enough so to consider it as sacred?

Also, understanding that infinity is a unity and there is thus a compassion by which unity is fundamentally informed, I would also deduce that in order to have compassion, one must be able to put themselves in the place and position of another. How can one have compassion if there is no acknowledgement of the different aspects of the Creator?

Yes, we are all the Creator, but are we all the Creator in the same way? Rather, is our Creatorhood expressed through the exact same forms? Does infinity always take the same shape?

A circle may find intrigue in being a square and so the circle, to self-motivate, will perceive itself to have the desire of being a square and so through the intelligence of its infinity it may arrange its experiences to become a square. This does not mean the square is superior to the circle, yet the circle aspired and desired it no less the same. Is not a desire a yearning from something which is perceived to not be in the current moment of experience?

The circle in its aspiration puts the square "ahead" of itself not out of superiority or inferiority, it does not hate being a circle, it simply realizes that currently its form is as a circle and in order to realize total squareness, the circleness must be put in to potentiation that the square may be totally realized.

One may say that in the reality of the Creator the circle is always the square and the square is always the circle, but so is the circle a circle and the square a square. From the point of view of the circle, a square may be seen. From the point of view of the square, a circle may be seen. The circle may become a square and thus transcend its circleness, but the fact will ever remain of the time of the circle, and so the time of the square is no less meaningful. A square can always go back to being a circle once it has been a circle. Yet a circle that has never been a square has yet to realize its Creatorhood in squareness, it has not yet apprehended that part of the self.

For myself, I simply see it that there is still an infinity of forms and formlessness to explore and that while I may be very comfortable being a circle or a square, there are still yet shapes of the self that are a mystery for me to yet apprehend. Thus, I acknowledge only ever exactly where I am, for where I came is part of that and where I am going, only infinity knows. It is my choice but infinity has considered all possibilities so it cannot possibly ever be wrong. The mystery is myself, the mystery of that mystery is the choice. What will 'I' do?

"All I know is I know nothing."

Deepest blessings to you, my friend.

Lets just say, my being the Creator is an amusing, loving inside joke between myself and the One Infinite Creator. Smile I need not tell anyone in order to enjoy the fruits of that relationship with and within the Infinite Self. I need no validation from others of my Creatorhood and so I do not see any need to make claims of proof. I know I am the Creator, that is enough for me without having to preach that fact.

P.S. I see this all as an argument between the left hand and the right hand. If the hands can see they are simply extensions of the same heart and mind, there would be much less of this conflict between individual and collective.
So you're the creator . . . now what?
While affirmations can be helpful, actually becoming the creator is a longer process and takes work.
(07-25-2013, 08:58 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]So you're the creator . . . now what?

Create the life you wish to lead, both Physically and Spiritually create a loving life with faith that you will be given everything you need exactly when you need it.

Unbound

Now, I Create.

Brittany

First rule of being an Adept: Don't talk about being an Adept.
(07-25-2013, 09:14 AM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]

Create the life you wish to lead, both Physically and Spiritually create a loving life with faith that you will be given everything you need exactly when you need it.

Agreed, and to me being humble is a big part in allowing the things I need to enter into my life without thinking that my conscious mind knows the best way for that to come about Smile
(07-25-2013, 09:37 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2013, 09:14 AM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]

Agreed, and to me being humble is a big part in allowing the things I need to enter into my life without thinking that my conscious mind knows the best way for that to come about Smile

Just allow the unconscious to flow into the conscious exactly when it needs to! Life is simple and poetic when allowed to be.
My sole intention of this thread is to make the point that anything is possible in your life with enough intention. All things are within your grasp.
(07-25-2013, 12:13 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]My sole intention of this thread is to make the point that anything is possible in your life with enough intention. All things are within your grasp.

All things are within you. Your grasp is infinite and your intentions have obviously come to fruition for this thread. Smile
Once a person has awoken to this realization it is where the journey begins (as spaced said, you're an creator now what). The Devil is a being who is detached from ideas, opinions, actions, etc.,... it is yet waiting to be activated, aware of self but that is it. And perhaps because the Devil is in this state, we may project onto it, a monster or negative entity. This negativity may be manifested as being overly attached or greedy or power mongering - that is like the shadow we each face. Parallel journey with one who has awoken to understand and see self as creator. Now what? Taking that pill is but a portion of that journey, there is so much more development that may occur for adepts-in-training.

This is what you're referring to?
Quote:80.10 Questioner: Now, the fifteenth archetype, which is the Matrix of the Spirit, has been called the Devil. Can you tell me why that is so?
Ra: I am Ra. We do not wish to be facile in such a central query, but we may note that the nature of the spirit is so infinitely subtle that the fructifying influence of light upon the great darkness of the spirit is very often not as apparent as the darkness itself. The progress chosen by many adepts becomes a confused path as each adept attempts to use the Catalyst of the Spirit. Few there are which are successful in grasping the light of the sun. By far, the majority of adepts remain groping in the moonlight and, as we have said, this light can deceive as well as uncover hidden mystery. Therefore, the melody, shall we say, of this matrix often seems to be of a negative and evil, as you would call it, nature.

It is also to be noted that an adept is one which has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other-selves. Whether this is done for service to others or service to self, it is a necessary part of the awakening of the adept. This freedom is seen by those not free as what you would call evil or black. The magic is recognized; the nature is often not.
(07-25-2013, 09:25 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]First rule of being an Adept: Don't talk about being an Adept.
lol, at what point does this rule mean anything.

Unbound

During Fight Club.
(07-25-2013, 08:38 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]During Fight Club.
I caught the reference but ?

Unbound

Humour?