Bring4th

Full Version: "Identifying When Negative Entities Are the Source of Channeled Materials"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"The positive entity Ra, who is the source of The Law of One material, belongs to the Confederation of stars and planets in service to the Infinite Creator, or as Ra simplifies it, the Confederation. For over 20 years now, I've encountered so many things that were channeled from negative entities with the name federation in them that I've come to automatically associate the word federation with negative entities."

http://areyouseekingthelight.com/
Ahh, the great crusader of Orion appears, to spread the word of the evil!
Confederation = A Voluntary Association of Self-governing Groups

Federation = Centralized Authority
With the Law of One being his source of reference, I'm not sure why he's on such a kick about guides being a sign of negative channeling. Ra mentions guides several times.
As Ra clearly stated:

"The distortion lies in the fact that those who seek to serve the self are seen by the Law of One as precisely the same as those who seek to serve others, for are all not one? To serve yourself and to serve other is a dual method of saying the same thing, if you can understand the essence of the Law of One"

Ra is hiding nothing and speaks very openly. So, it is very unlikely that the Ra Social memory complex is a negative source Smile.

Melissa

Well, that means Ra is all things too, so it doesn't hurt to use common sense. Wink
(07-28-2013, 06:57 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]So, it is very unlikely that the Ra Social memory complex is a negative source Smile.

I agree. What I was trying to say is that he holds the Law of One as being the best source of positive info, yet he either forgot or is ignoring the fact that Ra mentions we all have guides to call upon. I think he may just be trying to make the point that positive entities aren't in the business of always pointing the direction one should go. He makes a broad generalization though.. "However, if somewhere in that book or website it asks or advises you to contact your "guide," look out, the material is from negative entities and they always wish you harm, without any exceptions!"
does it breed love? or does it breed fear?

does it lead to clarity? or does it lead to further confusion?

does it lead to acceptance? or does it promote sides and separation?

- -

you can apply this 'feel test' to any source of information, channeled or not.

b.tw why do you call yourself 'darklight'? is that referencing something in particular?

peace
It seems sad to me that this person has been seeking since the 1970s and all they have to show for it is an obsession with negative entities and a book inciting fear and distrust of channeled works.
(07-28-2013, 10:42 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]b.tw why do you call yourself 'darklight'? is that referencing something in particular?

Without one, there is no exist for the other and vice versa. I believe I chose the name because all are one. Wink
He says,

Quote:This next one is a bit surprising to most people. When a channeled negative entity claims that it comes from the light, it isn't telling a lie! The Law of One material informs us that ALL entities come from the light, or God, but the important point here is that negative entities follow a negative service-to-self path towards God, which isn't serving God, whereas positive entities always are in service-to-others as they seek the positive path, which is in service to God. Channeled negatives love to use this "half-truth" and will invariably make the claim that they are from the light, which is always true. The important detail is that negative entities don't "serve" the light, or God, and are always in service to self.

It seems he has forgotten. I think I know what he means, but he has forgotten that all of us come from the consciousness of God, we are parts, that make up the whole. There is nothing you can do that will not serve God, in some way. Negative, or positive/service to self, or service to others, all are in service to God. The negative entity hordes its own Light; the Light illuminates inward, towards them. Positive entities spread their Light outward, towards others. Both entities are small, individual pieces of God's consciousness.

There are some other things he has said that I don't fully agree with. One of them is about fear in messages. Sometimes, it is not the entity's intention to produce fear, but due to a lack of our own understanding, we feel fear in a message. Like, in some points, earlier on when Ra spoke of harvest, and the death of 3rd density physical Life, it scared me a bit. I first thought that one can go to 4th density, only during periods of harvest, and if one didn't die during that period and they were "harvestable", they'd miss the train, so to speak, and would have to continue reincarnating for thousands of years until the next train arrived. My fear from that, came from a lack of understanding about it, and a genuine fear of having to relive this life again. I find the world, and society to be very backward and don't particularly fancy the idea of doing this all again. Now, I understand things a bit better, and I really don't fear the idea of "missing the train" (though I no longer think that's how it works). But, if it did indeed work like that, and I had to live this Life many times over until I hopped the next train out, so be it...I will continue to serve others as best as I can, regardless.

Brittany

I agree that common sense is a good measuring stick. If the channeler starts talking about doom and gloom or promoting the self or the process of separation, it's a good indicator that they are at least starting to lose their tuning. Relying on any source just because of a name or orientation given (even if it's fancy and neat) is foolish. Discernment should be used even when reading from a very trusted source, much less any random thing you find at the library or on the internet.

Another indicator I look for is whether or not the information contains more than just fluff. There's a lot of cotton candy out there that keeps people looking to magical beings to come save them instead of taking responsibility for their existence, thus perpetuating their enslavement.

I think most "negative" channeling out there is more the result of unskilled, untuned channels than complex negative schemes, though. To become a transparent vessel is exceedingly difficult- one of the reasons I stopped channeling myself. I realized I still had a great deal of work to do before I could hold that level of purity.

Ultimately I judge each case individually. Generalizations are highly overrated.