Bring4th

Full Version: the religions of hebrew and sanskrit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
or maybe i should say religions WITH hebrew and sanskrit?? Smile

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. In the case of the Hebrew that entity known as Yahweh aided this knowledge through impression upon the material of genetic coding which became language, as you call it.

In the case of Sanskrit the sound vibrations are pure due to the lack of previous, what you call, alphabet or letter-naming. Thus the sound vibration complexes seemed to fall into place as from the Logos. This was a more, shall we say, natural or unaided situation or process.

it is very interesting to think that 'yahweh' had impressed our genetic code somewhere maybe 4-6000 years ago? through yahweh the first written language hebrew was born. other traditions might have had hieroglyphs, but as stated no 'alphabet or letter-naming' previously existed. i have heard these answers lie within the book of knowledge - keys of enoch. has anyone read this book or a student of the kabbalistic tradition?

it makes me wonder if the kabbalah vibrations are more specific to us as humans and if sanskrit vibrations are more universal to all that is within the logos. perhaps the reason Ra chose to bid farewell with adonai is because that group had a distortion towards that tradition?

what i have read about sanskrit language is that is has been spoken directly from the creator before we had written language. this is actually spoken of in the tradition and not just quoted from the Ra material. it is stated that god "incarnates" "avatara" every 1000 years to preach the principles of religion. sanskrit has been spoken for tens of thousands of years and that nothing was ever written down as there was no need (peoples lifestyles were spiritual and not as materially clouded) the vedas are said by some to be 5000 years old, perhaps written somewhere shortly after yahweh made this impression on our genetic coding. the written form of sanskrit is actually called devanagri. sanskrit is specifically said to only be what is spoken, and not what is written.

Quote: "Moishe, as this entity was called, gave to your planetarypeoples the possibility of a path to the one infinite Creator which is completely positive. This is in common with each of your orthodox religious systems which have all become somewhat mixed in orientation, yet offer a pure path to the one Creator which is seen by the pure seeker"

a very powerful statement in my eyes. it would seem that the religious studies tied to these languages are most certainly a fruitive path for a pure seeker. of course. this is all written with some bias. i am curious to hear of any information or opinions you all would like to share!

hare bol, adonai Smile
(07-27-2013, 07:58 PM)falcor Wrote: [ -> ]a very powerful statement in my eyes. it would seem that the religious studies tied to these languages are most certainly a fruitive path for a pure seeker. of course. this is all written with some bias. i am curious to hear of any information or opinions you all would like to share!

The pure path to the creator veiled in virtually all spiritual paths is the concept of polarization you see embedded in every religion. The golden rule as it were:

Buddhism: 560 BC, From the Udanavarga 5:18- "Hurt not others with that which pains yourself."

Judaism: 1300 BC, from the Old Testament, Leviticus 19:18- "Thou shalt Love thy neighbor as thyself."

Hinduism: 3200 BC, From the Hitopadesa- "One should always treat others as they themselves wish to be treated."
Zoroastrianism: 600 BC, From the Shast-na-shayast 13:29- "Whatever is disagreeable to yourself, do not do unto others."

Confucianism: 557 BC, From the Analects 15:23- "What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others."

Christianity: 30 AD, From the King James Version , 7:12- "Whatsoever ye would that others should do to you, do ye even so to them."

These are just a few examples. There are many others.

The concept of abandoning selfish motives to become the ultimate selfless being is the heart of the path. When the self is abandoned in the pursuit of helping our otherselves, so also are the illusory boundaries that separate us one from another, and also, us from the creator.
its curious that language can be imprinted in the gentics or fall into place from the logos. there are some alleged examples of language deprivation experiments conducted in the past which were based around similar assumptions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_de...xperiments
Quote:Ancient records suggest that this kind of experiment was carried out from time to time, though the authenticity of these records is unconfirmable. An early record of an experiment of this kind can be found in Herodotus's Histories. According to Herodotus, after carrying out such an experiment, the Egyptian pharaoh Psamtik I concluded the Phrygian race must predate the Egyptians since the child had first spoken something similar to the Phrygian word bekos, meaning "bread."[2]
An alleged experiment carried out by Holy Roman Emperor Frederick II in the 13th century saw young infants raised without human interaction in an attempt to determine if there was a natural language that they might demonstrate once their voices matured. It is claimed he was seeking to discover what language would have been imparted unto Adam and Eve by God.
The experiments were recorded by the monk Salimbene di Adam in his Chronicles, who wrote that Frederick encouraged "foster-mothers and nurses to suckle and bathe and wash the children, but in no ways to prattle or speak with them; for he would have learnt whether they would speak the Hebrew language (which had been the first), or Greek, or Latin, or Arabic, or perchance the tongue of their parents of whom they had been born. But he laboured in vain, for the children could not live without clappings of the hands, and gestures, and gladness of countenance, and blandishments."[3]
Several centuries after Frederick II's experiment, James IV of Scotland was said to have sent two children to be raised by a mute woman isolated on the island of Inchkeith, to determine if language was learned or innate.[4] The children were reported to have spoken good Hebrew.[5] This experiment was later repeated by the Mughal emperor Akbar, who held that speech arose from hearing, thus children raised without hearing human speech would become mute.[6]
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the 1st recorded/written language was Sumerian, the language that came out of Sumer, roughly 8,000-12,000 years ago?