Bring4th

Full Version: Negative Aspects of 2012 Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<3 + \|/

As the 2012 date draws closer, I'm not about to give up on living life in the meantime. However, I wonder about other people though. There must be plenty of people who fully believe and rely on the 2012 being the end of the world... and just stopped living life already.

While I'm hoping for an instantaneous event, on the odd chance that it isn't... some people might be in serious trouble. Some people might have taken out excessive loans and splurged it, or quit their jobs/school and are just bumming around.

Some people might even turn to suicide, as their last hope for "fixing" their life seems to have disappeared... scary thoughts.
(01-08-2010, 12:39 AM)creationist Wrote: [ -> ]Some people might have taken out excessive loans and splurged it, or quit their jobs/school and are just bumming around.
I hadn't thought of that. What a great idea! I wonder how much I could actually borrow and string out minimum payments over three years? and if this would be karmicly negative to do so... I always thought a "Harvest List" (read bucket list) would be a great idea!

I think the majority of the general population (at least in the west) thinks of 2012 as a possible increase in consciousness, a new beginning as it were, and nothing more. That's the response I always get when I make query of it.
that is interesting, making a "100 Things to do before the Harvest" =) such as... feeding and petting a Deer!
Those people who are making huge changes in their life to prepare for this perceived event could actually be doing something good for them! If there was no motivation to get out there and have those experiences, to take the risk, would they learn? I think that those people who go out of their "safe zone" and do these crazy things that they wouldn't do otherwise will discover the most about themselves! You could say that the 2012 event is already having an impact on their lives as it seemingly is allowing them to make these huge moves and do new things and take risks and experience a different perspective. In reality of course, they are manifesting the changes in their lives themselves. But it may take an event for the realization to unfold.

You talk about people who may have "have taken out excessive loans and splurged it, or quit their jobs/school" and say that those people might be "in serious trouble". But is there a more powerful way to feel self-fulfillment than self-sacrifice? If they give away all that they identify with, when the clock strikes 2012 and they are still gaining experience just like before, they will then have the choice: either realize the self is fulfilled, or try to build the false self up again. Would it be so bad for many people to make that choice? Isn't the opportunity for discovery emerging as people realize they can change their lives, that they are the creators of their experience? Don't get me wrong, I'm not without sympathy for those who are so deeply lost that they blow off responsibilities or try to invest or change the idea of the self into something that can "survive the upcoming disaster". I'm just pointing out that those who react in the most unconscious way may find the opportunity for realization.
Great points and I do agree with gaining additional catalysts at a higher rate.

Perhaps those that are worrisome are those that stops "trying" and just float along for the next 2-3 years.
(01-08-2010, 02:50 PM)creationist Wrote: [ -> ]Great points and I do agree with gaining additional catalysts at a higher rate.

Perhaps those that are worrisome are those that stops "trying" and just float along for the next 2-3 years.

Those floaters will get a jolt, I'm sure! Something in me just says "Huge change in consciousness approaching!!!" I don't think there will be any single person unaffected at least in some small way by this rapidly approaching shift.
I agree with Aaron. I think it appears negative on the surface if someone were to go out and spend all savings, put themselves in to an arguably worse position in life than before because of a belief that at a specific point in time life for all of earth's inhabitants will be over anyways. (and I certainly wouldn't recommend it). But looking deeper we see that the people who do this are in fact just giving themselves the catalyst they hoped they would have before incarnation anyway. And yes, what better way to change ones' life very rapidly than to do exactly that? The one creator knows what it's doing I reckon.

I also, incidentally, have a subtle intuitive feeling that a consciousness shift is in store in this decade, however that comes about. Smile
(01-08-2010, 03:28 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]I also, incidentally, have a subtle intuitive feeling that a consciousness shift is in store in this decade, however that comes about. Smile

It better be a crazy spectacular kaPOW consciousness shift or I want my money back. Smile
(01-08-2010, 12:39 AM)creationist Wrote: [ -> ]<3 + \|/
While I'm hoping for an instantaneous event, on the odd chance that it isn't...

I don't know but would like to speculate Smile

Was just watching David Wilcock's You tube video on 2012 and something resonated with me. He talked about the spiraling energy movement and that explains how we are experiencing faster time. Events are happening at a faster rate or seems to be happening. You will start seeing shifts happening or portals opening faster in months then in weeks then in days and around 2012 time in hours. So the final event may be instantaneous but there will be pretty goods signs of it coming to you.

Good thing about this is that we don't have to wait until the last minute. If something is really going to happen then we will feel it way in advance.

ayadew

Ra specifically said that the 3rd density is the place where you do work in consciousness and process catalyst. So that's what I focus on... you could deem that as 'floating' around as I care very little for my physical circumstances and do what's necessary to maintain this physical vessel.
You are simply not all that motivated to change your own consciousness and understanding when you float around in infinite love and perfection. Smile

It's difficult to pinpoint the specific major lessons you came here to do though.. you can only begin to see the patterns unfolding and the major events of your life which shaped you and your bias.

An idea such as harvest gets me motivated to find out these lessons and resolve them.
(01-24-2010, 07:33 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]It's difficult to pinpoint the specific major lessons you came here to do though..

There is no requirement to pinpoint anything. The major lessons are presented in a repeating cyclical pattern as one moves through the incarnate experience. If it hurts, it is a lesson. If it brings joy, it is a lesson. In each moment there is something to be learned, no matter how small.
Creationist, these aren't negative aspects of the event itself. In our perception of our timeline, that event doesn't exist yet.

They are negative aspects of people taking a negative perspective about themselves. The Law of One material says that our best use of each moment is to open to the love inherent in that moment.

How is it joyously loving, promoting one's spiritual evolution and serving others, to take out loans without a realistic repayment plan?

How is it a gracious reflection of the endless variety of Creation's good work to give up on good work one could do? (Not resting in order to heal and restore one's self in order to be of more service later; but selfishly abdicating any attempt to be equipped to serve.)

The suicide example you give would seem to me to come from feeling that they can't do anything to influence their own life, but are utterly driven by people and circumstances outside their control.

Each of these is an STS distortion of the Law of One. Each of these techniques would increase negative polarization. At the extreme, that negative polarization could terminate an incarnation in which there were more lessons to learn and more service to be shared. I would think of that as sad, particularly if the person didn't even realize they had a choice available to pick a higher perspective.

ayadew

(01-24-2010, 01:53 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]There is no requirement to pinpoint anything. The major lessons are presented in a repeating cyclical pattern as one moves through the incarnate experience. If it hurts, it is a lesson. If it brings joy, it is a lesson. In each moment there is something to be learned, no matter how small.

True enough! But I spoke of the specific programming intended before this life. There are some obvious ones such as: The choice of my family, longing for a specific partner which I've now been blessed with, the location of my body, a noticable body deformation I have, and which resources I have to move about/extert power in this society.
Then there are subtle: A specific thing a person says, a small bias feeling and such.

It is difficult to know!
As for the STS discussion, remember that there is a polarity in all things. There is beauty. Open and radiate your orange chakra!
(01-25-2010, 03:33 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]It is difficult to know!

My favorite non-L/L affiliated channeled entity has been asked questions that vary on this theme many, many times. "What is my life goal, mission, purpose, what do I do next, etc? " The answer is always the same, and always very simple. To follow you highest passion, excitement, bliss at any given moment. Moment by moment, if you wish. For when you do so you fill your being with the light that originally made you, and nobody deserves anything less. When you do this you will always be led where you need to be. (paraphrased)

I'm inclined to agree. Smile

Brittany

Here's how I see it: the absolute worse thing that could happen during the big 2012 showdown is that I could die and leave this chemical body. So what? That's not so scary. I find it hard to get worked up about threats of future wars and catastrophies. Those have been happening for eons now and it's likely they'll keep happening for the rest of eternity. Yet still evolution of the soul blooms as a golden flower in the midst of all the chaos. Could it be that one incites the other?
What I see from this harvest is that the extra heavy veiling selected by our Sub-Logos has been both a success and a failure. Success because we have gained vast new negative experience for the One Creator, and a failure in that the harvest numbers are lower than desired. All is perfect.

I find it increasingly difficult to find love in the moment, but that is why we are here, and is perhaps the specific lesson that I chose to learn, so I continue, ever so weary. Nothing in this incarnate experience has come easily to me... it has always been a struggle I chose to meet head on, a force of will to shine while treading on the thin ice of darkness, but always forging ahead takes its toll. I can wish that this experience were more harmonious, that there was less sts activity on this planet, and that there was more love, but all I can be is the change I wish to see, so I plod along with my glowing heart and false smile, deeply saddened by the people of this planet, waiting for this illusion to end... to go home... I wear tiresome of the ape mind... of the veil... I know there is so much more... just at the edge of reach, words unspoken on the tip of my tongue, the missed moments, the unseeing eyes, the alienation, the loneliness... Do I see any negative effects of harvest? Not a one.

ayadew

Even if one does not feel the love, it's very comforting to know that it's there. You are never alone in the loneliness Peregrinus. Let us support eachother at this time and enjoy the fantastic negative experiences learned after.
It is indeed wearisome oftentimes for me too, but it makes the occasions of kindness that much sweeter. If you don't know cold, you also won't know hot. There are indeed many people around that is seeking the same positive light as us, so let us gather that light, and become a beacon for people to see and gain hope and comfort.
(01-27-2010, 01:19 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Here's how I see it: the absolute worse thing that could happen during the big 2012 showdown is that I could die and leave this chemical body. So what? That's not so scary. I find it hard to get worked up about threats of future wars and catastrophies. Those have been happening for eons now and it's likely they'll keep happening for the rest of eternity. Yet still evolution of the soul blooms as a golden flower in the midst of all the chaos. Could it be that one incites the other?

I remember the Ra material mentioned something about if you die from a nuclear blast, or something violent, all your bodies will have to reintegrate, and that takes some time. I don't remember the exact posting though.

ayadew

(01-28-2010, 12:15 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I remember the Ra material mentioned something about if you die from a nuclear blast, or something violent, all your bodies will have to reintegrate, and that takes some time. I don't remember the exact posting though.
Then you signed up for that event before you incarnated. Something that big isn't by chance. A great experience I'm sure and one we all want some day
(01-28-2010, 03:28 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]and one we all want some day

I will pass Smile Thanks for the offer though BigSmile
(01-28-2010, 04:04 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2010, 03:28 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]and one we all want some day

I will pass Smile Thanks for the offer though BigSmile

Same here, I think I'll stick with beautiful angels playing the harp =)

ayadew

Hehe, maybe I jinxed us all now. Damn.. ! Smile
This close to the harvest I think I remember Q'uo saying they would not let it happen, disabling nukes before they could detonate.

I always loved G.W.s inability to say nuclear... how he said nucular
(01-28-2010, 09:01 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]This close to the harvest I think I remember Q'uo saying they would not let it happen, disabling nukes before they could detonate.

I always loved G.W.s inability to say nuclear... how he said nucular

Ooh, I have his same initials. You had me there for a second HeeHee.
(01-28-2010, 09:01 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]This close to the harvest I think I remember Q'uo saying they would not let it happen, disabling nukes before they could detonate.

Quite right. Here is an interview between Larry King and some expert witnesses to this very thing happening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4XqJ_DcM80

fairyfarmgirl

(01-27-2010, 03:30 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]What I see from this harvest is that the extra heavy veiling selected by our Sub-Logos has been both a success and a failure. Success because we have gained vast new negative experience for the One Creator, and a failure in that the harvest numbers are lower than desired. All is perfect.

I find it increasingly difficult to find love in the moment, but that is why we are here, and is perhaps the specific lesson that I chose to learn, so I continue, ever so weary. Nothing in this incarnate experience has come easily to me... it has always been a struggle I chose to meet head on, a force of will to shine while treading on the thin ice of darkness, but always forging ahead takes its toll. I can wish that this experience were more harmonious, that there was less sts activity on this planet, and that there was more love, but all I can be is the change I wish to see, so I plod along with my glowing heart and false smile, deeply saddened by the people of this planet, waiting for this illusion to end... to go home... I wear tiresome of the ape mind... of the veil... I know there is so much more... just at the edge of reach, words unspoken on the tip of my tongue, the missed moments, the unseeing eyes, the alienation, the loneliness... Do I see any negative effects of harvest? Not a one.

I hear you, brother! I hear you!

Love--

fairyfarmgirl

ayadew

That's great! Heart
That is great. But it makes me wonder if that would be interfering with free will?

(01-29-2010, 02:23 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]

That's great! Heart
that's a very good point... wouldn't disabling nuke be interfering with free will? Or is it ok since it's close to Harvest time and we're focusing our lessons till the very last moment?
Pages: 1 2