Bring4th

Full Version: Freewill does not only apply to the concious mind...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It applies to the unconcious mind as well. If deep inside you wanted something, whether it be death, an alien abduction or have a great fear that you are certain will manifest -- do not be surprised if the universe acts in your favor.

This is obvious to many of you but the implications of this are not entirely clear if one does not see the mechanics of the universal mind.

The cunning sorcerer can peer deep into the unconcious of any unwitting suspect and capitalize on any deep-set fears and holes in your freewill that you may have. If your intention is set on being harmed albeit indirectly, do not be surprised if it happens to you in one swift motion.

The mind does create reality but not in a magical way... Just contemplate and compare a computer to the universe one of these days. It will begin to make a lot more sense. Most people program the universal computer with a higher-level language, working with the produced material itself. The sorcerer works with the source code directly in its various levels.
Run into any cunning sorcerers lately?
(07-29-2013, 05:31 AM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]Run into any cunning sorcerers lately?

I've been hearing stories of people claiming the dark arts are too powerful to counter and screwing themselves over in the end. lol
I think the power is the same for dark as for light, the difference lies in whose hands it is in.

Unbound

You should read Faust.
(07-29-2013, 05:57 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]You should read Faust.

"The Faust of early books—as well as the ballads, dramas, movies and puppet-plays which grew out of them—is irrevocably damned because he prefers human to divine knowledge; 'he laid the Holy Scriptures behind the door and under the bench, refused to be called doctor of Theology, but preferred to be styled doctor of Medicine.'"

Heh, is that your point? You think I am denying myself the pleasure of life or something else?

Unbound

I don't have any point aha

Brittany

I know a cunning sorcerer or two.
(07-29-2013, 04:39 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]It applies to the unconcious mind as well. If deep inside you wanted something, whether it be death, an alien abduction or have a great fear that you are certain will manifest -- do not be surprised if the universe acts in your favor.

This is obvious to many of you but the implications of this are not entirely clear if one does not see the mechanics of the universal mind.

The cunning sorcerer can peer deep into the unconcious of any unwitting suspect and capitalize on any deep-set fears and holes in your freewill that you may have. If your intention is set on being harmed albeit indirectly, do not be surprised if it happens to you in one swift motion.

The mind does create reality but not in a magical way... Just contemplate and compare a computer to the universe one of these days. It will begin to make a lot more sense. Most people program the universal computer with a higher-level language, working with the produced material itself. The sorcerer works with the source code directly in its various levels.

Free will is an interesting concept. To have absolute free will, you have to have an equal possibility of making all choices. This presumes a lack of prior conditioning. Contemplate the point of unpotentiated intelligent infinity.

And in that circumstance, one choice being no better than another choice, does the free will make a difference? Given our present conditioning, and the long path of incarnate and discarnate experience that resulted in it, how much free will do we really have?

You don't have to answer, I just want you to ponder it. It's quite interesting, and illuminating.

Unbound

I have been mulling over the Logos or Love, myself, and how that is said to be the second distortion. Free Will caused awareness, and then that awareness was concentrated in to a focus and that focus is labeled as such Love or Logos.

Each aspect of the Creator, which is the Logos (although in this context I do not believe they said "The One Infinite Creator"), or Love, thereby has some form of free will, although therein lies a paradox that one may choose to not have that free will.

This is peculiar to me, as if free will is anterior to love, then where does one go if they choose that they no longer want nor desire their free will and let it go?

What is a distortion of a distortion? They say first distortion, second distortion and third distortion, but does that mean each one builds upon the previous, is that what "one, two, three" means? Are these in themselves not the cause of all things? Awareness, love and, of course, intelligent energy.

There is then Intelligent Infinity. This concept of infinity as a "thing" is very interesting because it does actually define an infinity which is in some unfathomable way still definable by the fact that it is profoundly intelligent.

What is "an infinity"?
(07-29-2013, 05:34 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2013, 04:39 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]It applies to the unconcious mind as well. If deep inside you wanted something, whether it be death, an alien abduction or have a great fear that you are certain will manifest -- do not be surprised if the universe acts in your favor.

Free will is an interesting concept. To have absolute free will, you have to have an equal possibility of making all choices. This presumes a lack of prior conditioning. Contemplate the point of unpotentiated intelligent infinity.

And in that circumstance, one choice being no better than another choice, does the free will make a difference? Given our present conditioning, and the long path of incarnate and discarnate experience that resulted in it, how much free will do we really have?

You don't have to answer, I just want you to ponder it. It's quite interesting, and illuminating.

Regardless of our ability to manifest our choices conciously, we are our choices. We are any choice that is within us.

(07-29-2013, 05:50 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]What is "an infinity"?
7th-density concept of being all things. The concept will likely cease to exist into the next octave even though things will remain the same way in some capacity.

When one no longer has freewill in this solar system, you end up in the "void" as you once were, the eternal light.
Do I really have free will to not incarnate again in 3D?
(07-29-2013, 09:23 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do I really have free will to not incarnate again in 3D?

Gemini, you must REALLY not wanna come back here, haha.

Well, you do have the ability to choose not to come back, but your perspective from the discarnate state is not like it is here. From that place of connection, from that place of love, from that place of total security, and feeling of connectedness with the creator you don't fear this plane of existence, and you actually, believe or not, look forward to it again.

Wanderers usually aren't "one timers". They do what they do because they love to do it. It's their job or function (which they choose). They love incarnating into lower vibrating realities and using their spiritual abilities to raise consciousness by being candles in the darkness, lighting the way for others. I know that is not what you, consciously, want to hear, but keep in mind that heaven is ANY place you can find vibrational alignment with.
(07-30-2013, 04:01 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2013, 09:23 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do I really have free will to not incarnate again in 3D?

Gemini, you must REALLY not wanna come back here, haha.

Well, you do have the ability to choose not to come back, but your perspective from the discarnate state is not like it is here. From that place of connection, from that place of love, from that place of total security, and feeling of connectedness with the creator you don't fear this plane of existence, and you actually, believe or not, look forward to it again.

Wanderers usually aren't "one timers". They do what they do because they love to do it. It's their job or function (which they choose). They love incarnating into lower vibrating realities and using their spiritual abilities to raise consciousness by being candles in the darkness, lighting the way for others. I know that is not what you, consciously, want to hear, but keep in mind that heaven is ANY place you can find vibrational alignment with.

I must sound like a broken record, but this is what I needed to hear. Most of my days are without incident. So doin' fine. Just that I miss that total security. I thought coming back was required to advance spiritually, and to work off some karma.
(07-30-2013, 07:53 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I thought coming back was required to advance spiritually, and to work off some karma.

Karma is simply imbalance naturally attracting or manifesting those experiences which will rebalance or undistort that which is distorted.

Every imbalance is almost like a question, and every balancing is like the answer to that question. It's the other side of the waveform.

Wanderers occasionally have some minor distortions which they come back to 3rd density to balance, but much of the time they do not have the type of karma which must be worked out at this vibrational level, but rather they just do it as a natural function of who or what they are (love).

And it's perfectly understandable to miss the security. Maybe part of your function, as a wanderer, is to find that security in this life, despite the veil of forgetfulness, and pave the way for others who desire this also. Smile
I do feel like love, so there's no problem there. But showing others security would be a trouble of mine, as I haven't found mine yet. Though I am pretty close. My life feels balanced. Though obviously there are some unconscious imbalances or I wouldn't have had the struggles that I do with myself. Thank you anagogy for your input. Most appreciated. Judging from my number of posts on this site I've been eager to find something, some answers. I may not think that I'm seeking now, but I am. Even when I think I might not stay grounded, I'm still seeking the love and answers within me. Perhaps I should revisit meditation, as it's been awhile. I get too restless.

Thank you for pointing out that we don't have the type of karma that must be worked out here. That gives me a degree of security right there, as I wouldn't know how to balance my karma if I had to do it consciously. Coming into this life I don't feel like I've incurred a lot of karma. Except in a past life I think I killed a wolf that was a pet of mine to save the tribe. I got that vision, and probably never forgave myself in that life for doing so. Thing is I've probably wandered for a long time, many lives in 3D. I didn't come straight from 6D or 5D. Not sure where home is.
We do not have free will in the traditional sense you describe when applying to the game board Earth. You (Ego identifying self), experience the idea of Free Will through parameters programming ones circumstantial role, environmental conditioning/belief imprinting, and various influences such as the impulses and longings of the animalistic chemical body in a manner which may ultimately serve the intentions of the true inner Divine Self (Not Ego). In other words, the Artificial Mask which acts as an interface between the unconscious and 'external' 3D can only be conscious of choices within a certain 'spectrum of belief', or quite simply that which the Belief Box allows for.

You might say a crude analogy is akin to being a rat in a maze you designed for yourself, then chose to 'forget' all about it. You have free will to move forward in the maze, but it is a probable 'calculated' move by the true Self in the sense that where else would you have moved to? Yes, when applied to the larger aspect of the true divine Self, it might be said there is free will in choosing to phase in at this nexus of experience, among the other parts of yourself experiencing other ideas simultaneously, but even this is within the paradigm/spectrum/parameters of the 'Original Thought' (Of which there is not one, but an Infinite number). On a Earth level, you have the free will to do everything you can Imagine, but that imagination is bound by your belief and/or what is available as a resource to the Conscious Mind (Of which there are various 'sources' as mentioned).

We are always being influenced, constantly receiving promptings from ones Guidance System, and so while many who find themselves here on Bring4th might consider themselves 'awakened' (in a sense) and done so out of free will, it was also a high degree of probability that this was to occur. We are actors on a stage, and we have free will to move about on the scene, but the scene is dictated by the grander aspect of your Self with a higher agenda. So, you may take from this your free will is dictated by a deeper aspect of your true Self through free will! At least, this is so until one can move out of Ego identifying monkey mode and rather allow and identify with Spirit to take the driving seat consciously, rather than primarily from the Ego (Which is only doing it's job anyhow).
I don't have the free will to be able to fly here in 3D. So our free will is limited by our environment/genetics. Only place to fly are dreams or astral traveling.
(07-31-2013, 01:56 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have the free will to be able to fly here in 3D. So our free will is limited by our environment/genetics. Only place to fly are dreams or astral traveling.

Well, with the sufficient Belief (and Faith providing foundation towards the Belief) parameters and prior logistics in place it is certainly possible to overcome the game parameter of Gravity we as a collective have chosen to experience and apply. I don't doubt there are many 'adepts' which are capable of such, but for the most part the majority will not be conscious to such a faculty as it would not serve to know.

That being said, in reference to your statement, yes, you could say it was your free will to experience the idea of not having free will with regards to the function of flying in 3D incarnate experience due to various artificial limitations you created for yourself.