Bring4th

Full Version: interacting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you interact with other people, do you view it as interacting with an aspect of yourself? Do you feel like I am you, in another Point of view, no matter who?

Perhaps this might sound like a silly question in a 'Law of One' forum.
But I would appreciate a few honest heart felt answers at this point...
I think it's more conducive for my personal learning to acknowledge that other self may be experienced in varieties of ways - both as an aspect of self, as separate from self, as an intersubjective or collective experience, etc. etc.,. There seems to be a richer experience when I shift along this continuum of perspectives that allows me to learn more about self.

Unbound

Over time, yes, but its less of an "everyone is me" as everyone is a self that is part of one self. I am beginning to see and believe that spiritual maturity, like the entrance in to the third density, comes through first an immediate emergence, and then builds gradually upon the relationship that is the self and the other.

Some say there is no other, but yet, the other remains like a mirror which will inevitably produce a reflection.

I also believe that the other as a mirror reflects the Devil archetype, by which we see ourselves as reflected in ourselves by ourselves. Can we stand to see all the parts of ourself bold and in the flesh?
No. When I experimented with seeing the eyes of others as my own eyes behind a mask it made me very high and 'displaced'. Almost like I was above my head about a foot. Suddenly I was unable to function normally.

While I enjoyed being high as a teenager, I do not enjoy it today, as now I have responsibilities and feel I need an amount of control.
(07-29-2013, 06:03 PM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]No. When I experimented with seeing the eyes of others as my own eyes behind a mask it made me very high and 'displaced'. Almost like I was above my head about a foot. Suddenly I was unable to function normally.

While I enjoyed being high as a teenager, I do not enjoy it today, as now I have responsibilities and feel I need an amount of control.

So you basicly play along with the sense of separation in your mind structure out of practical reason even tho in your heart you know we are the one?

grounding your self in a "me/not me" reality as a way to keep your feet on the ground?
For me...I just treat everyone as equally worthy of existing and having their own free will to make their own choices...in the least significant interactions I do not even make eye contact (walking by someone in the street for example)...and in the most significant cases (say a close friend and I are speaking on a deep and emotional subject) I feel how my own sureness of love beams to them because they already accept my company, and make it a point to only offer advice and feedback that seems appropriate for that person in that moment.

As far the the concept goes of "seeing through their eyes" as if I was ACTUALLY them...well that would really be inappropriate if you want to continue to function normally in your own body.

It is paradoxical to imagine that every other being you encounter IS you...and yet you can never experience "being them" because you are hardwired to be yourself in your body. Such is existence eh?
(07-29-2013, 07:01 PM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]So you basicly play along with the sense of separation in your mind structure out of practical reason even tho in your heart you know we are the one?

Yes. I understand that One is experiencing individualism. That does not mean I need to ride on the belief of the same. We are here to experience ourselves as separate, and so I am comfortable in my 'separateness'.

If I was single, and had more free time, I would do more towards that type of experimentation without worry of losing my 'self' to perceptive confusion.
There were times when I wished I was someone else. Particularly a cartoon character. Differs depending on my mood.
I just act natural