Bring4th

Full Version: Earth Re-alignments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there are those that are still sceptical of energy work; so I ask for your for-bearance in advance. What follows is purely anecdotal.

about 20 hours ago (I want to be exact :d) I received a dream in which I decoded as being that there was an Earth Blockage that needed clearing. I don't claim to be the sole worker on this level, but that was the dream I received. It was a very strong message.

I have been doing earth-clearing and healing for the past 18 months to 2 years. It was the primary purpose of this incarnation. Everything else that I do (the balancing, the self-acceptance work) is to ensure that there is a clearer channel for these energies.

anyway, the reason I bring this up now is that someone mentioned in chat quite spontaneously that there was an earth re-alignment yesterday, and I just started thinking - WAIT, what? that's what I did/participated in yesterday!!

so yeah, that's what I did yesterday lol

peace, plenum
What are the implications of this? I find myself excited regardless.
(07-30-2013, 10:45 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]What are the implications of this? I find myself excited regardless.

I dunno Adonai Smile

it really is a case of - 'hey, I just work here, and I do what's asked of me' Smile

I'm happy to serve in whatever way possible ... so long as it doesn't involve me mashing people's heads in. If such a request comes through, I would be rather sceptical lol

but yeah, I'm just happy to be of help ... and if it aids the planet and helps others to breathe easier (a metaphor I use for planetary healing, 'scrubbing' the distorted air of pollutants, so that it is a 'healthier' environment in which to exist, you can make better decisions or more clear headed ones when you can breathe easily and freely), then I am glad.

but I do know that there are timings to this (astrologically speaking) and that the call for this type of service for me comes in bunches or batches; if I can, I do it daily, but there are def times in which it intensifies, and a 'need' is def being expressed.

thanks Adonai,

plenum
I think there was a post a week or two ago informing us of the Grand Sextile/Merkaba energy that occurred on the 29th/30th of this month. The orbs were fairly loose, however the configuration is still pretty rare, and the 2 grand trines that comprised the inner configuration were both pretty tight, especially Pluto-Venus-Moon were less than 1 degree, in Earth signs. Tongue

Thank you plenum for all your hard work and dedication, I know you take your role very seriously and you are a very important piece of the puzzle.

[Image: chart_zps4b4dbb0d.gif]

Brittany

What techniques do you use in doing this cleansing, Plenum? I've often wondered if the visualizations I do are efficient. The desire is certainly there, but I've struggled with exactly how to focus my energy. I've never felt called toward working on specific issues, but have been more compelled to make myself as transparent as possible for pure, loving energy to stream through me into the Earth's core. I usually visualize a big crystal in the center of the Earth that this energy flows into, and from there into all the planet's energy grids, and I simply will that is go where it is most needed and be available to those who can use it. However, I've wondered if this is just wishful thinking fluff and if I should be doing something more specific.
Good question Brit! Teach/learn us, dear plenum!

For what it's worth, my Earth healing visualizations usually involve using myself as an anchor/filter (I usually do this when I'm outside in a more 'local' arena, allowing light to shine through me to the areas I can see or feel easily) or when I'm inside meditating I usually visualize myself "flying" as if some sort of sylph traveling just above the atmosphere of the earth, traveling around and around until I feel dizzy, spreading light again from my self. Sometimes I have a troupe of other fliers (birds) with me assisting.

Unbound

Yay, Earth Cleansing, one of my favorites. Smile

My girlfriend was friend excited about this transition as it was supposed to signify the end of the old ways of slavery and oppressive dominance and be the switch in to the awakening of the true divine feminine and masculine and a reorientation of the worlds energies towards peace and love and away from war. I have a very good feeling it has been a successful transition.

The divine feminine is truly reawakening and uniting with the divine masculine in sacred love once again, KALI YUGA IS OVER!

Also, hail to you, Plenum, my fellow earthwasher aha
(07-30-2013, 01:29 PM)Guenivere Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you plenum for all your hard work and dedication, I know you take your role very seriously and you are a very important piece of the puzzle.

thanks Guen. I appreciate the thoughts Smile

but I also know this is a team effort, and that everyone brings their unique skills and perspectives to the table.

and some people, like myself, begin their work proper quite late in life, as certain foundations/understandings have to be in place before the mantle is laid upon the crown Smile others start earlier, and good for them!!

- -

(07-30-2013, 01:32 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]What techniques do you use in doing this cleansing, Plenum? I've often wondered if the visualizations I do are efficient. The desire is certainly there, but I've struggled with exactly how to focus my energy. I've never felt called toward working on specific issues, but have been more compelled to make myself as transparent as possible for pure, loving energy to stream through me into the Earth's core. I usually visualize a big crystal in the center of the Earth that this energy flows into, and from there into all the planet's energy grids, and I simply will that is go where it is most needed and be available to those who can use it. However, I've wondered if this is just wishful thinking fluff and if I should be doing something more specific.

before I answer, I should note that this work is my life's calling, and that not everyone has to do, or use the techniques that I use to be effective. Every bit of positive intention helps Smile

first of all, I use a crystal in my right hand (the clear quartz, vogel cut piece that I posted in the crystal thread). The crystal acts as an amplifier/connector.

secondly, for me, it is not so much the intended visualisations which generate an effect (again, speaking only in my case). Rather, it is more clearing the consciousness in preparation for service which permits the flow of unobstructed energy from higher planes into this one.

my own personal invocation goes something like this:

"I accept the honor of being able to serve. I clear myself for this intended service."

and then there is just quiet and stillness. Soon afterwards (it might be 30 seconds, or 2 minutes), I will start seeing images or locations in my mind's eye. The most emotional one, which I haven't shared publicly before, but only with a few close friends, was about 12 months ago and involved the nuclear reactor that blew up in Japan. That reactor blew up quite some time ago, but the radiation and its effects are still around. Anyway, what I saw was this streaming field of green aura (pure love) race out of my hands, travel to Japan, and wrap around some people (I even saw their faces), and form a buffering layer around them. Whether this was a permanent protection, I don't know, maybe these individuals just needed that extra boost that day. But it left me tears knowing that I had had a material affect on someone's else's life, in such a direct fashion. Most of the time when I do this earth-work, it doesn't get to the level of 'people' lol.

- -

I work with water a lot (esp oceans), but also with clouds.

there was a reason I was born in this location and have not moved away from it. There is a particular 'nodal point' close-by of which I am one of the Custodians (I don't claim that, that's just what they told me lol).

these nodal points are all around the globe. And it is definitely helpful to be near one physically, if you want to tap into the grid. I mean, its all energetic and time/spaced at some level (non location specific), but being closer is like being closer to a bar-radiator - you feel its warmth much more directly.

once you open a grid-point, you can move anyway on the grid. A lot of my work recently has been in West Papua New Guinea and Russia. I don't ask why; I just do the work. As I referenced up above in another post, a lot of it just seems to be clearing the 'air', so that the people in those locations are not subject to as many distorted environmental thought forms; and so can think more clearly, and make more 'informed' decisions about their life. It's sort of like a janitor cleaning the main thoroughfare of a high school building; it's the dirt and mess of living (ie distorted thoughtforms), but if you don't take care of it, it affects the people the next day, and the day after etc.

I'm not sure what else I can share. I always thought I'd be a famous musician or composer if I knuckled down and honed my skills for 3-4 more years. I did not expect to be a earth healer lol.

- -

in short, clear intentions (pure ones, that is), and being a clear channel permit this work. The technique bolts itself on once these two things are in place.

peace, and Heart Lynn,

plenum

Unbound

Yay! I am glad you do air and water work a lot, I am more of an earth worker myself. I have been going around cleansing and positively charging ley line points and vortexes for a couple years now.
(07-30-2013, 02:39 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Yay, Earth Cleansing, one of my favorites. Smile

My girlfriend was friend excited about this transition as it was supposed to signify the end of the old ways of slavery and oppressive dominance and be the switch in to the awakening of the true divine feminine and masculine and a reorientation of the worlds energies towards peace and love and away from war. I have a very good feeling it has been a successful transition.

The divine feminine is truly reawakening and uniting with the divine masculine in sacred love once again, KALI YUGA IS OVER!

Also, hail to you, Plenum, my fellow earthwasher aha

Funny how I got that impression looking into the probability vortexes for 2040 and onwards. Indeed this world is about to become a lot more peaceful.
I used to hold the Earth in my heart charkra, and focus on shifting energy to the positive. That was back when I could feel energy being energy sensitive. Not anymore. But I'm also more mentally stable. Just couldn't stay grounded when I was working. Of course I wouldn't feel the effects of not being grounded for weeks or months after doing healing work on Mother Earth. I'm glad we had an Earth Re-Alignment. It made my heart jump for joy when I heard about that. I always love it when Earth is helped. And I'm glad everyone here who helped was able to do so. Thank you all, and much love and light.
Cool stuff, I've been busy with moving so I wasn't really focused on any sort of re-alignment yesterday.

I like to do earth healing work as well, but I'm more focused on the mineral world myself. Much affinity for crystals as you know Tongue I like to act as a conduit bringing cosmic light through me and into the crystal grid.
Have any idea what grid you work with?
When I worked, I believed Earth's crystal grid to be all the physical crystals in Earth's crust around the world.
I 'use' the crystalline grid, but my focus lies within the returning Lemurian grid.

Spaced, that should be where your focus lies as well. You might ask if you haven't already.