Bring4th

Full Version: Dark night of souls and negative time/space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Bat

I feel its time to share one of the most interesting and fearful experiences i have ever had. I would also make note that none of this happen in the physical plane that we walk on at this moment but rather in an astral or visionary state.

It all began after a heavy nights drinking at the local bars, we ended up going to a bar that was known for its negativity with violence and drug dealing, because it was the only place open late at night. I then woke up the next day not really knowing what had happen at such because of drinking so much. As i tried to remember visions came to me of what had happen.

I was in the pub although this time with all of my friends most of whom weren't out that night. I saw 4 people sitting at the bar, each of them seemed to be a different part of my self although in the vision i didn't see this fact.

After talking to the guy at the bar some body came up to me asking about setting up a coke deal for me to buy some. I wasn't so sure about it at first then the guy asked if i wanted to try heroin and for some reason or another i agreed because i looked up to this person and i am not sure why.

So after going behind the bar he injected it for me and i started to cry a little, until being told to man up because you don't want the others to see you as weak.

I then went to the front of the bar again and started to fall asleep because of the drugs. I was then moved to lay down at the another section of the bar. At this point my friend whom i have known since i was little said, " he has made his choice lets all leave him be and or die ".

I then started to have weird visions of child hood memory's and it was all quite sad. I then started to wake up and the guy who gave me the drugs started to talk about sex and woman, he then started to feel my pulse in my wrist and whispered something in my ear. I walked out with him to the street and this woman was there, he pulled out a knife and force her to perform a sex act on her and told me to do so as well after him, i did so.

I was then back at the bar and these 4 guys are still there. Its closing time and a we have to go, i get the feeling they are going to attack me and do me in quite badly. The bar man then said its not fair because they're 4 of them, so he calls for help and a couple of people show up to help me out.

I am trying to find a way out of the bar to get home safe, however they seem to be able to read my mind and any time i plan to get away they are one step ahead of me.

We are at the back of the bar outside, locked into an area with a small gate. They attack my main helper and break his leg. I see his body floating up into the air. They then sent the youngest member of the negative 4 to attack me. I simply kiss him and hes not sure what to do. The other member of the helpers was very strong and able to break everybody's nose. He then breaks my nose and wonders why i don't feel pain and i said it was because of the drugs. So hes able to jump the gate easily and i beg him to help me over it. He said i could do it my self and with great effort i am able to jump over it.

I am now outside the bar and one of the negative 4 grabs me and try's to break my leg with a pipe. I then bite his arm to get him to let go of me, his arm didn't bleed and it didn't react like a human arm. By this point the police are outside the bar and are asking who has broken everybody's nose. Nobody says anything and we simply shake hands and make up to make it look good, i am hoping at this point that i can get away without any more trouble. There is also a nurse who puts my nose back into place and wonders why i am not feeling pain.

I then jump in a taxi and we are going up near my home town , until the taxi driver says, this is as far as i can take you, i got the feel he had some deal with the negative 4. By this point there are only 2 of them.
I then tell the taxi driver to phone the police and i go meet the negative group in a dock yard.

One of them gets me from behind and i can't move because he is to strong. The other person is getting ready to punch me silly, but then i simply accept i am not strong enough to fight these guys and the guy who i understood to be the leader couldn't find it in him self to attack me, this made him really confused.

By this point the police are back and they ask me to take the fall with some drugs they have and they would forget about the whole thing. I think about it for a moment then i don't agree. The guy gets put in the back of the police car and i make fun of him a little at the window. I am now some how at the police station and i start to see something that doesn't add up because i am getting interviewed with two people, one of whom i knew was with the police but no longer. This mad them very angry and the male hit me in the nose, causing bleeding.

So then after all of that i am back out and walking home near my old school and i see a new negative person this time being very young, probably only about 13, who try's to stab me with a knife , although he is easy to deal with i talk him out of it and act cool with him. I then walk out and the negative folk are all of a sudden in the same street. They ask me to kill somebody with a knife and i agree only once they told me how to do so without getting any blood on me. Somebody walks down the road i can hear his thoughts, he wants to kill himself.

I think , its not so bad, hes only going to do it to himself anyway. I then kill the man. Then comes his girlfriend running and crying asking me why i did this? I laugh and i said i can see his body floating and i will put it back in, this really freaks out the negatives. However i can't put the body back in because the persons freewill was strong on dying.

The negative group then give up and i fly into the air turning into a child and go home.

There was a lot of different small details i missed out in the story. I also turned into a child, flew into the air and done many weird things, through the whole experience. They really hated that because i could do it better than they could, they called me a show off.

I would like to state again, that non of this happen in the physical plane or real life.

I think i some how was contacted by negative E.TS and had an astral projection.