Bring4th

Full Version: Gate of the Sun at Tiahuanaco, ancient stargate to Venus?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stumbled on something interesting in an old book while packing and it got me thinking.

There is some controversy over the age of the ruined city of Tiahuanaco, located on the shores of Lake Titicaca in Bolivia, with a growing number of researchers are starting to believe it may be over 14,000 years old. The lake is on a plateau 13,000 feet above sea level in the Andes mountains. When Spanish Conquistadors arrived in the area they asked the Inca tribes about the ruins and were told that it had been abandoned as long as anyone could remember. Local mythology claimed that it was the oldest city in the world and was settled by a woman said to be from Venus, who was describes as having hands with 4 webbed fingers and a cone shaped head.

The city contains a number of megalithic structures, some weighing at least 200 tons. One of the most famous of these is the so called Gate of the sun carved from a single block, pictured here:

[Image: GHyITOF.jpg]

It is generally agreed that the carvings at the top represent a calendar, but what's interesting is there are only 290 days on it. This is interesting to me because it links up with the cycles of Venus, which spends 290 days as the Morning Star, rising with the Sun and 290 days as the Evening Star, visible with the setting Sun, a cycle which was familiar to the Mayans who came later. This gate led to an area called the Kalassaya (place of standing stones) which seems to have functioned as a celestial observatory from which the equinoxes and solstices could be fixed and the season calculated easily.

At it's heyday Tiahuanaco is thought to have had a population of around 100,000, no small accomplishment at a height of 13,000 feet, and a complex and sophisticated irrigation system was used to feed that population. There was also a large stepped pyramid and some other impressive works of art and architecture.

So there you have it, interesting little archeological oddity or possible Venusian colony? Food for thought in any case BigSmile

Unbound

Awesome, this is discussed in the book Fingerprints of the Gods.
Walking through that while on Acid would produce... Effects...

Melissa

Interesting! Looks magical
interesting to me is that iam just reading "Fingerprints od the Gods" and when i saw this post i was on chapter 10 The city at the Gate of the sun.

Through all the ancient legends of the peoples of the Andes stalked a tall,shining bearded,pale skin figure wrapped in a cloack of secrecy. He was known by many different names in many different places he was always recognizably the same figure Viracocha,Con Ticci,Thunupa,Quetzalcoatl etc..

one of conclusion so far in this book is that ancient civilisation like maya,aztec,sumer,egypt did not create any megalithic structures but inherited to legacy.
It seemed that many structures could have been erected by earlier civilization and the incas and others were restorers of these rather then their original builders.

Garcilaso reported in Royal Commentaries of the Incas that Inca king tried to emulate an achievements of his predecessors, the attempt to bring just one immense boulder from sever miles away to his kingdom whic was hauled by 20,000 Indians going up and down through very step hills ended in losing the boulder and crushing more then 3000 men.

Legends recall the time of Quetzalcoatl (Viracocha) with nostalgia
"" He was a teacher who taught that no living thing was to be harmed and that sacrifices were to be made not of human beings but of birds and butterflies"".

All traditions agree that Tezcatilpoca (perhaps the dark sude of the force) forced Quetzacoatl to leave and the sacramonial sacrifices of human beings returned, before he left Quetzacoatl promised to return and to inagurate an era of sacrificing only flowers.

it collaborates with Ra material in part than one portion of SMC Ra went to south America to share the knowledge of the One, so Venusian link is apperent.
I'd hate to be teleported to Venus now via a stargate. Would not be pleasant.
(07-31-2013, 01:41 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'd hate to be teleported to Venus now via a stargate. Would not be pleasant.

Only if you teleported to the surface of the planet.
The interior is much nicer - the only 'hot' things there are the girls (and boys).
Is the surface of Venus much nicer in 5D then?
(07-31-2013, 01:51 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is the surface of Venus much nicer in 5D then?

When 3d observes 5d then it looks like fire.
When a 3d being sees a 5d being they appear to glow, even though they have reduced their vibration in order to be visually perceived.

A star or 'sun' is a conglomeration of enlighted souls in their fullest expression. We see a 'great ball of fire' with our 3d eyes.

I don't recall being on 5d Venus, I only remember having been on/in the Moon and on Nibiru. I you went to Venus you probably would never wish to return to earth.
I figured higher density are like a furnace compared to 3D. Even 4D is probably pretty fiery.
But much of the sun is made up of 6D beings, Ra, and probably some others. I imagine it's big enough for a few social memory complexes in addition to Ra.

I once visualized myself in the sun, and it was very energizing. I like the sun in that way, except it gets really hot here in the summer. My A/C can barely keep up with it and doesn't provide much cooling power. I miss being with Ra if that's where my home is at. It seems when I tried working with them, it was too much for me, and guidance told me to stop working with them.

So maybe 5D Venus is my home. I don't know.
I'm going to have to look out for Fingerprints of the Gods I suppose! I found this in a somewhat dodgy book I found in a used book store :p