Bring4th

Full Version: Interaction and Travel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some time I have noticed 'upgrades' take place when I physically meet another person who is at a high vibration. At the same time my Guides have mentioned many times that it is important for me to travel. In trying to understand this importance they have told me that when I meet a person in the physical there is a permanent energetic link/shift created. And that travel itself is leaving a trail of energy that remains. They describe the importance of those that can, to create this 'web' of energetic influence as a way to bring about vibrational changes in the collective or Light Grid.

I do not really come across much info about this, but read this today.
Quote:Well, you've made journeys similar to this before. It may seem like somewhat of an esoteric answer, but when you travel with certain people, the combination of your energies can act as a key to unlock a door. If all of you think about each other and the journeys you've taken around the planet with one other person, you have literally formed a network of your energy around the planet. It's as if you have paved a road around the planet. As the road gets paved and you walk along it, separately or together, you're going to be performing a lot more service for the planet than you realize. You've all traveled together as Native Americans. That's pretty obvious. But when you traveled together back then, you were seekers. You were young on the path. This time, though you may disagree with us, you're not those young seekers. You are, in this journey, giving back what was given to you so long ago. You don't have to do anything specific to accomplish this. By simply being your natural self and being joyful, you are returning the gift. http://www.worldtrans.org/lyssa/tape130.html

I enjoyed the awareness of changes that take place in interactions of the physical. I like how we become high frequency portals if we become aware.
Because I've been down on life pretty much, does that mean I've been vibrating at a low vibration? Can I tell my vibration level by how I feel?

Melissa

I'd love to travel my socks off one day. What a great way to be of service!

Melissa

[Double post]
Posting from a rest stop bathroom to say I've often felt this way about travel, the idea of creating a sort of network with the trail of energy you leave behind. I was really happy that I got to do some driving around for my last job and I got the idea that I was making those weekly trips for a reason.

Ah well, time for the next 3 hour leg of my drive, time to lay down some tracks Tongue

Unbound

This is a very conscious aspect of my travels, I have seen it as making "circulations" and networks of consciousness.
I may have an interview in china for a job teaching illustration not only would i be helping students learn I would be leaving a badass energy trail! sounds like a good way to serve to me!
During my travels i like to pick up stones from one location , and then drop them off at another, keeping a sort of rhythm in locations. i will be traveling soon again, and i cannot wait to lay down a new net.