Bring4th

Full Version: Special 2D experiences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As many of you know, I work at a zoo now and I'm starting to make a few 2D friends.

My first beautiful experience was with a pair of otters. They are super cute and followed me around as I was cleaning their windows and mopping the floor. They peered into my eyes and I saw the creator in them. After that moment now they are quite fond of me.

I also met a pair of siamangs and they came up to me and came as close to me as they could and we looked into each others' eyes... Once again I saw the creator in them and they come up to me every morning (even when they are super sleepy) and just sit as close to me as they can while I'm working. I've been practicing the exercise of seeing the creator in the animals and its created such a love in each moment. I know my 2D friends feel it, too.
[Image: image.jpg]
Also I had a lion try to maul me through the glass... It was a special moment of a completely different kind. It scared the sh*t out of me.

And please share your special experiences, also!

Melissa

That's so awesome! I've met a chimp behind a glass wall once and there was a tiny opening on the side, I started pushing pieces of my apple through it and the chimp pushed bits and pieces of straw in return, from the other side. That was just amazing, I'll never forget the way she looked at me.
(08-02-2013, 05:46 PM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]It was a special moment of a completely different kind.

LoL!

My own experience is disturbing as it places my perspective behind the eyes of the animal, with the empathic senses in overdrive. It rarely happens, but it pretty much sucks when it does happen.

Maybe there is a message, but not sure what 'new' information might be in that message.

I did have a very odd experience while driving in flatland. A swarm of black birds that shifted around in a seemingly non random flow, and it greatly locked my attention. It formed symbols and held its pattern a few times and there was this very strong, very strange feeling that I was being hypnotized and communicated to.

When it let go I looked at my wife and she described exactly what I experienced as having just happened to her.

So what I seemed to see in the flow of that flock was the movement of another type of consciousness, that was an unseen intelligence behind the actual physical bodies in the air. An intelligence that is able to communicate to us if we are aware.

Unbound

Animal forms have an indwelling higher self as well, and this we are able to connect with. Animals have been very "human-like" to my eyes lately, I can see that spark of awareness growing.
A while back when I was at Starbucks, we saw a small bird in the drive-thru and it was on its side and shivering. I went and put it under a bush out of the way of cars and where the wind wouldn't get at it. When I we looked at it again it wasn't doing any better. I then made a nesting box and put it in there and put it inside by the steaming dishwasher for heat. I fed it water with a straw and it eagerly drank the water. It the slept on its side for a few hours and after I left work one of my acquaintances who loved to joke about eating meat around me, found it actively looking over the edge of the box it was in. He then took it outside and it flew into its next very happy. His heart was so touched with compassion and love after that experiance.
A few months ago I was working on a very difficult deadline. It was a type of job I was out of practice with, and it was complex. The deadline was looming and I was starting to feel panicky as I was behind.

I feed a deer herd, and during the winters they migrate elsewhere. So from approximately January to July they don't come by.

Anyway, I was panicking, and pacing through the house thinking: If I could only see the "deeries" I'd be able to calm down. Being with them always brings me "into the now" and worries and anxieties fall away.

The day before the deadline was due, I was at the height of my panic. I walked into the kitchen and through the French door I saw Sweetie looking in. I have known Sweetie since she was a spotted faun 4 years ago. It was just her. The herd comprises about 10 deer not including the bucks who rarely come around. When I saw her I started crying I was so happy. It had been months since the deer had come by. I fed her a sliced apple which she desultorily ate (as opposed to the ravenous chomping which usually goes on). Then I tried to feed her a carrot but she didn't seem interested. She just hung out for about 20 minutes and left.

I didn't see another deer for months afterwards. I know somehow Sweetie showed up for me. Heart