Bring4th

Full Version: The Crystalline Heart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in this passage here on the energy centres, Ra describes the physical manifestation of consciousness. That is, the more developed one is as an 'entity'; (ie in consciousness and understandings), this will be reflected in 1) the clarity of the energy centres (less blocked) and 2) the forming of crystalline structures that are both beautiful and radiant.

the one on the heart is especially alluring:

Quote:51.8 Questioner: What do you mean by crystal structures?

Ra: I am Ra.

Each of the energy centers of the physical complex may be seen to have a distinctive crystalline structure in the more developed entity.

Each will be somewhat different just as in your world no two snowflakes are alike. However, each is regular.

(1) The red energy center often is in the shape of the spoked wheel.

(2) The orange energy center in the flower shape containing three petals.

(3) The yellow center again in a rounded shape, many faceted, as a star.

The green energy center sometimes called the lotus-shape,
the number of points of crystalline structure dependent upon the strength of this center.

(5) The blue energy center capable of having perhaps one hundred facets and capable of great flashing brilliance.

(6) The indigo center a more quiet center which has the basic triangular or three-petaled shape in many, although some adepts who have balanced the lower energies may create more faceted forms.

(7) The violet energy center is the least variable and is sometimes described in your philosophy as thousand-petaled as it is the sum of the mind/body/spirit complex distortion totality.

- -

and of course, a 'lotus-shape' is something like this:

[Image: CPHozUx.jpg]
[Image: ho5B3zG.jpg]

[Image: r9ic0Xx.jpg]
[Image: SNu5e7B.jpg]

[Image: mfwqZM1.jpg]

peace

- -
and from mainstream understandings:

[Image: 0eWp8l0.jpg][Image: YkZucAx.jpg]
Namaste
(08-03-2013, 10:29 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ][Image: YkZucAx.jpg]

In sessions a 6 pointed star appears for my mother. It is shaped like two opposing triangles. She said it is clear and looks like glass. I have not been able to understand what it is, and her guides say it is for her to learn.

Recently she felt threatened by a 'presence' and was able to place herself into the 'star'. She mentioned that she was amazed that she did this, after all said and done.

---------

During a blue ray energy transfer I got to see a blue flower,it was similar to a daisy, only blue with pointed petals.
I once thought my heart was crystalized because I felt the unconditional love of Creator. Is it possible for a heart chakra to become uncrystalized once it is. Is it possible I was mistaken in that?
the 6 pointed star represents the tetrahedron. it is suppose to represent a proper balance of the opposites, the upward triangle the male principal, the downward triangle the female principal. is symbolizes the air element which not only moves in all four directions, but forward and backwards in space.

"The force of the heart lingam acts as a guru, giving warning or inspiration at each step to guide one along the path of upward energy movement. To heed its guidance, one should keep watch on the heartbeat, for an increase or decrease in the heart rate serves as a warning that there is an error in ones practice"

"The fourth chakra person no longer has any attachments to worldly pleasures, honors, or humiliations. Desires have ceased to cause problems, for the energy of the fourth chakra is balanced in all 6 directions. the person of fourth chakra awareness lives in harmony with the internal and external worlds"
(08-04-2013, 05:39 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I once thought my heart was crystalized because I felt the unconditional love of Creator. Is it possible for a heart chakra to become uncrystalized once it is. Is it possible I was mistaken in that?

I don't know about crystallization, but my understanding of the general state of energy centers is that they can vary from moment to moment and second to second based on catalyst.

For example, in deep meditation or in peaceful settings, most energy centers would be more open.

Examine one's energy center's when they are in a car accident and witness the death of a loved one, and all but the most balanced person will probably display some imbalances.

In that way, I think it's almost like the heartbeat. Only after great experience and balancing can you maintain a slow and calm heartbeat in any situation. I think that's similar to how the energy centers work. Crystallization may or may not be different. Perhaps it indicates that an energy center is so balanced that it remains open despite any catalyst. I don't know!