Bring4th

Full Version: January 2010 astrology: stalled out till mid-month
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Those with an interest in astrology: has anyone else felt tremendously "stalled out" in a waiting/review cycle as this year begins?

I'm an amateur astrology, so if someone knows this stuff better than I do, please jump in.

Mercury is retrograde til mid-January, in Capricorn. Expect business communications & technology to be challenging. But it is a good time to reconsider, or to add items to the review list for later consideration. I am catching up on some new computer programming technology that zoomed past me last year. At this time it is now easy, fun and productive for me to go back over what I missed the first time.

It's a good time to have a new idea, but not necessarily a good time to act on it. Yesterday I met a team of people who might be excellent business partners later this year. But they have to wait a few months for another third party to follow through before they are ready to take more action on the part that I could provide.

Venus in Capricorn makes love a matter of hard work. Mid-month it moves to Aquarius and we'll enjoy the beauty of new ideas that expand humane communications, a much better location for the goddess of love to enjoy.

Mars is retrograde in Leo, into March. Pushing harder might feel necessary for our pride throughout this winter, but might not get much more results than if we cool it with the need to prove ourselves.

Jupiter is concluding a visit in Aquarius. Logical, high-tech visions for all of humanity are blessed. The mass media and hierarchical establishment has no use for these things so they just don't mention them. But it's been a great time to explore the words of Ra. Jupiter moves into Pisces in mid-January. Expect expansiveness about emotional, intuitive, artistic, dreamy matters. Maybe that is why we are getting more users here with excellent discussion of the meaning of dreams?

Saturn in Libra calls for challenge, challenge, challenge, of whatever is unfair, unbalanced, unjust, until it crumbles. Well, that's sure in the news a lot every day, isn't it? Of course, the news is from the point of view of those on top of the hierarchy, wanting us to join their fear of losing their positions of privilege. No thanks, some houses of cards are welcome to tumble down all around me.

Uranus continues in Capricorn, Neptune in Aquarius, Pluto in Capricorn. No significant change this month to these long-term trends.

January 15 is the big day: the longest solar eclipse for the next 1,000 years, to be unmatched until the year 3043. Visible from Africa and East Asia.

I decided to wait till mid-month to start the new series of topics I want to discuss here. No point launching them now, just to have to eat my words and restart in another week.

Anyone else interested in the current astrological conditions?
Thank you for your post dear brother Smile

...very much so stalled out... and all of what you have said makes perfect sense.

I'm hoping the changes which will occur around the 15th will be less destructive than expected in the short term, even though they will be positive in the long term. As you mentioned, this is not a good time for business, and this will be even more so mid January and some period of time after that.

Love is hard work lately, but worth it, always...

I expect expansiveness about emotional, intuitive, artistic, and dreamy matters to come to high cycle around the 17th (personally).

Continuation of removal of corruption is already in motion, and those chasing the corrupt will not be giving up. The end of sts reign is swiftly coming to an end on Gaia.

Although I have, as of late, worked towards an evolution of my consciousness to one of semblance of a Christ consciousness, there were those today which sought to disturb me, and for a short time, did. Though the few that seek ascension are feeling for the most part peaceful, the remainder are finding more and more discontentment in their daily lives, irregardless of how they try to fill their minds, wallets, and time. I believe this is due to the 4th density light increasing, and this will lead to one of two possibilities; continuation of discontent, or a change of (and awakening of the) heart.

fairyfarmgirl

Great time to get clear on what it is one wishes to create so that on the 15th of January the framework for the energy is built and ready to take on form.

fairyfarmgirl
I'm full of big intentions, and feel like I'm getting unstuck.

Anyone else?
You might want to look at where astronomy says the planets are..for this is their true positions today.

Astrology started using a fixed zodiac some 2000 years ago and it cant be fixed because it changes.

If anyone wants to discuss this further I have all sorts of info on this. But some feel comfortable using the fixed zodiac..so Ill only place a note here just in case there is further ponderments.

http://www.heavens-above.com/planetsumma...t=0&tz=CET
(01-18-2010, 12:23 AM)litllady Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone wants to discuss this further I have all sorts of info on this.

I would be happy to learn from you about this!
Were you surprised to see those positions?

I know I was...when I first fell apone this. I will try to give a simple run down without including my life story Confused

Im sure much of this is going to come streaming as info you already know...but mabey have just not placed the differences together. I am still studying the change and been doing so for the last couple of years.

What led me to all of this first was me studying the constellation Ophiuchus. Some call it the 13th sign.

As I studied...I noticed that the sun had a time of rising and setting in Ophiuchus. It took me a while, but I realized that would make more then 12 signs the sun is rising in. About 2000 years ago between the uproars of a new religion and a dying of old ones...the zodiac became a fixed object and astrology went along with this fixed design.

Due to our wobble...the sun seems to move 1 degree every 72 years. Slowly, this changes the signs and dates of the rising of the sun in particular signs. Our wobbles also affects the moons positions and planets.

What does it mean to enter a 'new age' such as entering Aquarius? This has everything to do with this wobble of our Earth. 2000 years ago, give or take, it was noticed that the sun was not rising in Aries anymore and was rising in a new sign on the spring equinox. Hence, the age of Pisces and the time of Jesus, the fisher king. The sign of the spring equinox will change again...it will rise in Aquarius...but that is still several hundred years away yet.

So back to the fixed zodiac. It is similar to what the Bible says about the moon and observing it and not predicting it. It is always changing...and it must be observed. We have the technology to do this today, very precisely, through astronomy. So I took my interests of astrology and began using astronomy to learn the positions. I was baffled at all of the changes that have occurred in the last 2000 years. 80% of peoples birth signs that they know from newpapers of magazines are not true. Also, its about impossible to find an astrology site that observes the sun rises and sets in Ophiuchus more days than it does Scorpio, an original of the zodiac.

The month I made this discovery...was like the entire Universe woke up and had something to say. The first time I looked at the night sky and saw my true sun sign (thought I was Virgo all of my life, and found out the sun rose in Leo on my birth) mars was conjuncting the heart of my sign, Regulus, the heart of the Lion. Saturn was also noticed within it. I made a prediction ( my first ever and it was like it wasnt even coming from me but from somewhere beyond me)....I noted that I thought someone might die. Before that months end, my mother almost past away from me on the summer solstice, and I listened to her relay 9 hours of visions to me of things she saw. I couldnt help but to think....was this who was going to die? Thankfully, mother pulled through with life support and kidney dialisis. But I feel the need to note how deeply this all impacted me. I also feel I had a time slip and this was the time when others in my home reported seeing another me around the house.

Something that has helped me greatly was checking into heavenabove every day...then comparing their info with Earthsky and also the downloadable program Stellarium. If you dont have this program...I highly highly recommend it. It will show you exactly what I am talking about. You can pull up the constellations in the sky....you can rewind time to a few thousand years ago and fast forward time as well. You can check and see how and why the signs of astrology say what they say...matching their positions 2000 years ago. You can fast forward slowly from there and watch the change, its amazing. You can go to the date for spring equinox...and jump back 2000 yrs. You will notice the sun rising in Pisces. If you fast forward to about 2600 AD you will see we start to rise on the cusp of Aquarius. Go to December....in todays time, watch the sun rise in Ophiuchus. Go to December 2000 years ago, you can see Ophiuchus was not on the zodiac line just yet. Even today, its just Ophiuchus feet that are within the line.

There are alot of videos on youtube but many are biased with views of what this all means. It is very ironic though...we had 12 signs...now 13...and this new sign of the rising sun has 2 signs within 1, a man and a snake. I see it as a time of man choosing to control chaos...or releasing chaos...its our choice.

Its been somewhat depressing...for I cant find a real astrologist to use anymore since I have found this out. Ive had to take the best of what I can get and just make a general birth chart.

I think it was all meant to happen this way. I think its best that a person has to really observe...and not use predicted tables. This really forces us to do it the way it was all meant to be. IMO of course...there are many that totally disregard this and they still use the comfort the fixed tables give them. If you really start comparing astrology's tellings to astronomy's tellings...you will be baffled, I promise.

I have a pic of 3 different zodiacs combined into 1. I will try to figure out how to upload that pic here for you to see.

Im just offering this so you can come away with your own view of it. Please...dont take my word for it. If it interest you...I encourage to observe what I say.

Even if one is comfortable with using astrology, thinking the fixed zodiac is what ancients used. Well 2000 years ago are not ancients...and if we go back 4000 years ago (getting closer to ancient times) the signs would again not match those of 2000 years ago just as so they wouldnt match todays positions.

Is this making any sense so far....?? It can be very overloading...if anyone knows how overloading this can be...it is me. Shy
Even though you might not be able to make much of this pic...you will notice the differences at least. It took me a long time to find a pic of this, if it interests you...you might want to save it for yourself.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...D=37136246

I can only share the smallness of my understandings that I have gathered so far. I dont do much horoscopes...but I think its wise that we really know what was going on in the sky the date of our birth, as well as what is really going on in the sky relating to our true sign.

I have found this sight below that gives accurate birth signs according to the true positions of today. I warn others though...it might show that your sign is not what you think it is...and this can be disturbing for some.

http://www.truestarsign.com/
(01-18-2010, 01:08 AM)litllady Wrote: [ -> ]Were you surprised to see those positions?

I know I was...when I first fell apone this. I will try to give a simple run down without including my life story Confused

Im sure much of this is going to come streaming as info you already know...but mabey have just not placed the differences together. I am still studying the change and been doing so for the last couple of years.

What led me to all of this first was me studying the constellation Ophiuchus. Some call it the 13th sign.

As I studied...I noticed that the sun had a time of rising and setting in Ophiuchus. It took me a while, but I realized that would make more then 12 signs the sun is rising in. About 2000 years ago between the uproars of a new religion and a dying of old ones...the zodiac became a fixed object and astrology went along with this fixed design.

Due to our wobble...the sun seems to move 1 degree every 72 years. Slowly, this changes the signs and dates of the rising of the sun in particular signs. Our wobbles also affects the moons positions and planets.

What does it mean to enter a 'new age' such as entering Aquarius? This has everything to do with this wobble of our Earth. 2000 years ago, give or take, it was noticed that the sun was not rising in Aries anymore and was rising in a new sign on the spring equinox. Hence, the age of Pisces and the time of Jesus, the fisher king. The sign of the spring equinox will change again...it will rise in Aquarius...but that is still several hundred years away yet.

So back to the fixed zodiac. It is similar to what the Bible says about the moon and observing it and not predicting it. It is always changing...and it must be observed. We have the technology to do this today, very precisely, through astronomy. So I took my interests of astrology and began using astronomy to learn the positions. I was baffled at all of the changes that have occurred in the last 2000 years. 80% of peoples birth signs that they know from newpapers of magazines are not true. Also, its about impossible to find an astrology site that observes the sun rises and sets in Ophiuchus more days than it does Scorpio, an original of the zodiac.

The month I made this discovery...was like the entire Universe woke up and had something to say. The first time I looked at the night sky and saw my true sun sign (thought I was Virgo all of my life, and found out the sun rose in Leo on my birth) mars was conjuncting the heart of my sign, Regulus, the heart of the Lion. Saturn was also noticed within it. I made a prediction ( my first ever and it was like it wasnt even coming from me but from somewhere beyond me)....I noted that I thought someone might die. Before that months end, my mother almost past away from me on the summer solstice, and I listened to her relay 9 hours of visions to me of things she saw. I couldnt help but to think....was this who was going to die? Thankfully, mother pulled through with life support and kidney dialisis. But I feel the need to note how deeply this all impacted me. I also feel I had a time slip and this was the time when others in my home reported seeing another me around the house.

Something that has helped me greatly was checking into heavenabove every day...then comparing their info with Earthsky and also the downloadable program Stellarium. If you dont have this program...I highly highly recommend it. It will show you exactly what I am talking about. You can pull up the constellations in the sky....you can rewind time to a few thousand years ago and fast forward time as well. You can check and see how and why the signs of astrology say what they say...matching their positions 2000 years ago. You can fast forward slowly from there and watch the change, its amazing. You can go to the date for spring equinox...and jump back 2000 yrs. You will notice the sun rising in Pisces. If you fast forward to about 2600 AD you will see we start to rise on the cusp of Aquarius. Go to December....in todays time, watch the sun rise in Ophiuchus. Go to December 2000 years ago, you can see Ophiuchus was not on the zodiac line just yet. Even today, its just Ophiuchus feet that are within the line.

There are alot of videos on youtube but many are biased with views of what this all means. It is very ironic though...we had 12 signs...now 13...and this new sign of the rising sun has 2 signs within 1, a man and a snake. I see it as a time of man choosing to control chaos...or releasing chaos...its our choice.

Its been somewhat depressing...for I cant find a real astrologist to use anymore since I have found this out. Ive had to take the best of what I can get and just make a general birth chart.

I think it was all meant to happen this way. I think its best that a person has to really observe...and not use predicted tables. This really forces us to do it the way it was all meant to be. IMO of course...there are many that totally disregard this and they still use the comfort the fixed tables give them. If you really start comparing astrology's tellings to astronomy's tellings...you will be baffled, I promise.

I have a pic of 3 different zodiacs combined into 1. I will try to figure out how to upload that pic here for you to see.

Im just offering this so you can come away with your own view of it. Please...dont take my word for it. If it interest you...I encourage to observe what I say.

Even if one is comfortable with using astrology, thinking the fixed zodiac is what ancients used. Well 2000 years ago are not ancients...and if we go back 4000 years ago (getting closer to ancient times) the signs would again not match those of 2000 years ago just as so they wouldnt match todays positions.

Is this making any sense so far....?? It can be very overloading...if anyone knows how overloading this can be...it is me. Shy
Even though you might not be able to make much of this pic...you will notice the differences at least. It took me a long time to find a pic of this, if it interests you...you might want to save it for yourself.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...D=37136246

I can only share the smallness of my understandings that I have gathered so far. I dont do much horoscopes...but I think its wise that we really know what was going on in the sky the date of our birth, as well as what is really going on in the sky relating to our true sign.

I have found this sight below that gives accurate birth signs according to the true positions of today. I warn others though...it might show that your sign is not what you think it is...and this can be disturbing for some.

http://www.truestarsign.com/

A further mistake they made with the tropical zodiac (it never was totally accurate) was that they divided the sky into equal parts. The signs are not the same amount of space...example is our Scorpio that the sun only rises in for 7-8 days...not an entire month. I say Scorpios are tough cookies, they would have to be, only having a short time to come through for incarnation.

I know this is alot...but being we are in the group of people we are in...Im betting the whole wobble thing and such is not new news. Let me know what you think...and again, I highly advise for anyone that this interests...google Stellarium, download it for free....you will play for hours. It is totally based on astronomical positions, which are based on scientific data.