Bring4th

Full Version: I am merging with my previous life.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's the only reason I've returned here now... I thought about leaving because I felt resistance. I now feel peace. 79 years of experience from 1906 to the 80s are now merging back into me.

My mindset is now becoming androgynous. Feminine energies are fusing with my masculine. But with a return of my wisdom and experience, I am automatically attaining the greatest sense of peace I've ever felt. My aura is turning from violet to golden. I smell the perfume I used to wear. I feel pink, flighty... Part of me feels like a woman. I feel so happy like I did before the days I died.

This woman was all that I aspired to be in this life. She was an avid reader and she led. She apparently was into business. She was very feminist, very individualist and a very powerful woman. I am frankly in love with Caroline...

Caroline is now me. I am now Caroline. Things are different yet the same.

I feel as I've cheated... I am gaining back all this stuff that I now don't have to relearn.

I'm an old woman now but I am also a young man.

My testosterone, my body, who I am will remain but so will Caroline. It's as if I never died in my previous life. It's as if I just took a nap.
The only image of a past life I have is killing a wolf. Not particularly pleasant.
Already a friend of mine is perturbed by this change... Afraid that I have truly changed and she sees it in my words. I no longer will suffer in this life. And I guess that is truly a difference in many ways...
That must be some good s*** you're smoking. I would say you are One with Mary Jane rather than Caroline.
(08-04-2013, 09:00 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]That must be some good s*** you're smoking. I would say you are One with Mary Jane rather than Caroline.

Indeed this is insanity by most standards. If this is insanity, I enjoy it.
(08-04-2013, 09:11 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2013, 09:00 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]That must be some good s*** you're smoking. I would say you are One with Mary Jane rather than Caroline.

Actually I would say it is fairly sane viewed from an alternate perspective. Simultaneous incarnation imprints are used as a sort of maintaining energetic equilibrium or balance among the numerous selves hooked up the Oversoul. One self can affect another self in an alternate 3D time loop, though we aren't necessarily conscious of this influence. If anything, the concept of disconnection and/or a 'lack of Oneness' within creation is an insane perspective going by 'Universal' standards, though such is the nature of the Earth experiment.
Merging parts of oneself that...how shall I put it...we feel compelled to merge with is always well worth the effort. Whether it be an alternate incarnation from a past or future perspective, or something much more embedded in the current lifetime....the merging of parts that we feel call to merge with is sooooo worth the effort.
Hey Caroline, nice breasts, babe !

Aloysius

How are feeling now?
I would advise extreme caution with what you're doing, it can be easy for a person to lose themselves in ambition, however I am glad you seem peaceful.

Suffering is the greatest teacher, perhaps consider not being so quick to flee from it's claws.
(08-04-2013, 09:11 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]

Okay, two thoughts. First, saying that what another self feels / thinks is the result of smoking and not enabled by smoking (the movement of the car is not the result of the driver but rather enabled by the driver, it is the result of the engine generating force) feels rude. Do you also brush aside my comments by saying "lol, he be smoking?" No? good.

So to that: [Image: ea6.gif]

Moving on to AO's point.

[Image: tumblr_mh5nlfWkPn1s0q5l4o1_500.jpg]

And

[Image: 609.gif]

When in doubt, post ponies.

Edit: If you want a full list of all other selves I've ever been and their names and jobs then that would take about.. *stops to think* holy heck... 100+? That I remember of. Considering I have a more or less a grasp of who i've been from atlantis to about 25th century or will likely be if modern conditions persist (stability of my current personality beyond just this lifetime), I feel you bro. Saying it out loud always garners a lot of very unhealthy attention, mostly because its meant to (doing it reduces your grounding in most cases and not being grounded is usually scary for other selves to perceive.)
I'm more perplexed about sexualizing her, perhaps I overread this comment about her breasts. If I were to merge with my masculine side would people tell me 'nice penis' lol? I understand it's not meant to be offensive and it is meant to be supportive but it can sound absurd to some ladies.

Symbolically tho, the breasts do give nurturance and sustinance... it's soothing (one study found that looking at them reduces stress). As one of the symbols of a female it does make me think about the comfort and warmth the feminine aspect gives, esp soothing in times of deep emotional pain and suffering.
'Twas clearly a silly joke. I am very polite with the ladies, i tell them they have nice eyes , of course ! And I understand you Adonai and many others here do, we all have to merge with our feminine sides or masculine sides , depending which side lacks energetically. In my concepts though, giving them names doesn't seem to really do anything. Also, Caroline, are you free after 8? Wondering if you want to make some xtra money. Tongue
I will only say that I never thought about my previous life's breasts until Alex mentioned them.

michael430

[deleted]
Rubbing the nipples improves our loving tendencies and our "Motherly" vibe towards things that need it. So, rub them, rub them boys and girls alike.
(08-05-2013, 05:05 PM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2013, 04:15 AM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]How are feeling now?
I would advise extreme caution with what you're doing, it can be easy for a person to lose themselves in ambition, however I am glad you seem peaceful.

Suffering is the greatest teacher, perhaps consider not being so quick to flee from it's claws.

To Adonai - buddy I encourage you to meditate on this advice.

As someone who was hospitalized for expressing my belief in a past life I can say I agree to proceed very cautiously. Heart
Thanks for your concern.

I set proper conditions in my magical workings so that if I was not Caroline, then the work would not proceed. The work proceeded.

My chakras are in total alignment now due to this experience merging. The energy flows without any blockage. It seems I was a very happy woman when I died.

This would usually be a treacherous task if my soul was under a certain age. Tens of mllions of years of consistent experience assure me that the experiences I pick from cannot severely alter me for I have truly remained mostly the same except for slight refinements. If I were to pick from a traumatic life, things could go haywire.
Caroline, being a feminist, may appreciate being complimented on her intelligence, sensibility, and strength (as per my projection of her). I'm glad, Adonai, she's an empowered female.
(08-05-2013, 05:00 PM)Alex Zachary Wrote: [ -> ]'Twas clearly a silly joke. I am very polite with the ladies, i tell them they have nice eyes , of course ! And I understand you Adonai and many others here do, we all have to merge with our feminine sides or masculine sides , depending which side lacks energetically. In my concepts though, giving them names doesn't seem to really do anything. Also, Caroline, are you free after 8? Wondering if you want to make some xtra money. Tongue

Your comments in this thread are crossing the line of inappropriate posting behavior according to guideline 7:
Quote:7) Sexuality and our sexual natures represent very important, foundational, and profound portions of our evolutionary experience, yet this topic is one which can easily, perhaps even inadvertently, be abused and used to create more rather than less distortion. If such topics of concern are relevant to your post, participants are asked to be as sensitive as possible to all forum members, exercise their highest discernment, and use euphemisms where possible. At all times please attempt to discuss, share, and examine this category of information - whether anecdotal or abstract - with the aim of understanding it in terms of spiritual evolution, polarity, self-knowing, and self-accepting. If you are uncertain as to whether or not your post crosses this ambiguous line, we ask that you error on the side of caution and please refrain from publishing your post.

They are also off-topic and derailing the thread. Please keep participation respectful especially if you are posting about things of a sexual nature, and keep discussion focused on the heart of the thread.
Sir Austin, what I posted is actually of deep significance, now I understand that when a joke gets taken too seriously we stop seeing the true aspects of wisdom , we might even start introducing our personal ethics in the picture, we might even start seeing past reflections that we did not deal with in the present. I believe that what i said was not sexual whatsoever, but merely a lesson coaxed under the guise of a story about the relentless freeways of the mind.

May my punishment be struck with lines of blue. Ladies and Gentlemen, take care.

Aloysius

(08-05-2013, 05:13 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2013, 05:05 PM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2013, 04:15 AM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]How are feeling now?

To Adonai - buddy I encourage you to meditate on this advice.

As someone who was hospitalized for expressing my belief in a past life I can say I agree to proceed very cautiously. Heart
Thanks for your concern.

I set proper conditions in my magical workings so that if I was not Caroline, then the work would not proceed. The work proceeded.

My chakras are in total alignment now due to this experience merging. The energy flows without any blockage. It seems I was a very happy woman when I died.

This would usually be a treacherous task if my soul was under a certain age. Tens of mllions of years of consistent experience assure me that the experiences I pick from cannot severely alter me for I have truly remained mostly the same except for slight refinements. If I were to pick from a traumatic life, things could go haywire.

I'm so glad this worked out, I've seen this kind of thing go very sour for people before, you're certainly capable Smile
How have other selves you know personally reacted to you? You said a friend noticed shortly after the change, is the change as noticeable now?
It's now just seen as a more serene, happy mood, I believe. Haha.
I once had a merging very similar to what you describe here. It didn't appear to me as a merging with a past life, but it was a very significant energetic and spiritual experience, one of the most significant I've ever had.

I was in a deep meditation when I felt that I was transported to a very comfortable setting which was distinctly different from my "safe spot" I'd usually use in meditation. It was like a grotto in the middle of a dark forest. Like a large stone hole in the ground, covered in moss and shrubbery. It was very cool and damp, and felt extremely comfortable. It seemed to be a place of healing. As I sat here, a bright orb of light began to descend towards me. I didn't get any sort of impression from this light except for that it was extremely feminine. I got the sense that she was requesting my permission to merge with me, and so I opened myself up and granted permission. We met in the air and she filled my body with warm, accepting, loving energy. I felt a new sense of receptiveness and caring.

For a few days after this happened, my perspective was completely shifted in the world and I felt totally different. Every catalyst offered a new type of experience. Eventually this energy began to "even out" and faded a bit. I returned to my somewhat normal state but was changed by what I experienced during the merging and the few days afterwards.

edit: spelling
My archetype (using mythology/astrology) is Athena, kind of androgenous. Athena never marries or has children. She is a warrior, too, who defends her beloved city and its people. Might have been due to my upbrining and being around powerful women, but the feminine/masculine aspects have somewhat blurred. I'm thinking of other androgenous females and Quan Yin comes to mind. She transcended the feminine/masculine aspect (is what I learned from my mother's buddhist tradition), yet she is often characterized as a goddess of compassion, as if to attribute compassion into being a feminine thing. I sense a sisterhood w/ Caroline, who seems to be an aspect of a lot of us (born biologically) female.
I just added my sixth-density self to the mix. My life is never going to be the same again.

The funny thing is there are so many here capable of this... To those who read this, consider the limits of your imagination: There aren't any.

Anything you truly desire is possible.