Bring4th

Full Version: Affirmative Uses of Limitation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in this passage here, Ra speaks about things that don't seem to heal, despite the best attempts to do so. One may see the doctors, one may see the energy healers, one may try all the methods of self-understanding of origination, and yet there is no healing effectuated. In some cases, these are just pre-incarnative choices, a chosen experience for a very particular lesson.

Quote:73019 We might note further that when the one wishing to be healed, though sincere, remains unhealed, as you call this distortion, you may consider pre-incarnative choices and your more helpful aid to such an entity may be the suggestion that it meditate upon the affirmative uses of whatever limitations it might experience.

We would also note that in these cases the indigo-ray workings are often of aid.

the last sentence seems to speak to the fact that full health is always available to one, but we choose limitations for a particular reason.

- -

"12.31 We will use this instrument as example. The portions of its ailment, as you call this distortion complex, that can be perfected in balance are due primarily to a blockage of the indigo-ray or pineal energy center.

This center receives the intelligent energy from all sources lawful within the one Creation; that is, lawful in this third-density distortion or illusion.

If there is no blockage, these energies pour or stream down into the mind/body/spirit complex perfecting moment by moment the individual’s body complex."
From my perspective, it is a matter of mining the "perfection" out of each moment.

In my experience, it is almost like a kind of "emotional alchemy" -- you have to distill the purified gold of "perfection" out of the proverbial lead of perceived "imperfection". This resolves the distortions in consciousness giving rise to the ailment.

As it says in another section:

"Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One"
thanks anagogy.

I think, also, that the case of FDR with his polio offers an instructive example of 'self-limiting' within the context of one's incarnational plan.

it illustrates the dynamic between the Free Will during the chosen incarnation (free will of the 'conscious mind' here in the experience) and the 'free will choices' that one made when planning one's incarnation, and what one hoped to achieve and experience during this lifetime. The two work in some sort of synchrony, despite our sometimes chafing when we run into situations where we perceive we are being 'blocked' or 'artificially restricted' in some way. It's done to ourselves, ultimately.

Quote:35.3 Questioner: Secondly, did Franklin place the limitation on his physical body himself?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. The basic guidelines for the lessons and purposes of incarnation had been carefully set forth before incarnation by the mind/body/spirit complex totality.

If the one known as Franklin had avoided the excessive enjoyment of or attachment to the competitiveness which may be seen to be inherent in the processes of its occupation, this entity would not have had the limitation.

However, the desire to serve and to grow was strong in this programming and when the opportunities began to cease due to these distortions towards love of power the entity’s limiting factor was activated.

so through our life choices we can take advantage of opportune factors (what is known as 'opportunities') but if we don't, those opportune factors decrease in the quantity and expression. A case of use it or lose it. Or its like a girl showing interest in you, and you ignore or don't respond once. That is the first opportunity. Then she expresses interest another day. And again, you may not respond in kind. This may go on for a little while longer, but eventually the opportunity disappears (she loses interest and goes off elsewhere).

Our life is full of these opportunities to serve and polarise, but as we ignore them, the environmental conditions decrease and are less supportive. It is in micro what has happened to the earth in macro (not choosing to polarise and losing life span as a result of not making use of the opportune conditions).

so yes, the universe is loving and kind, but if we don't recognise our abundant chances to grow and integrate and accept ... it chooses another tack because obviously that type of stimulus is not working. It is not a punishment as such, but rather the presenting a different set of parameters that might make us more appreciative of the thing we had not appreciated prior.

- -
(08-05-2013, 12:59 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]in this passage here, Ra speaks about things that don't seem to heal, despite the best attempts to do so. One may see the doctors, one may see the energy healers, one may try all the methods of self-understanding of origination, and yet there is no healing effectuated. In some cases, these are just pre-incarnative choices, a chosen experience for a very particular lesson.

Quote:73019 We might note further that when the one wishing to be healed, though sincere, remains unhealed, as you call this distortion, you may consider pre-incarnative choices and your more helpful aid to such an entity may be the suggestion that it meditate upon the affirmative uses of whatever limitations it might experience.

We would also note that in these cases the indigo-ray workings are often of aid.

the last sentence seems to speak to the fact that full health is always available to one, but we choose limitations for a particular reason.

- -

"12.31 We will use this instrument as example. The portions of its ailment, as you call this distortion complex, that can be perfected in balance are due primarily to a blockage of the indigo-ray or pineal energy center.

This center receives the intelligent energy from all sources lawful within the one Creation; that is, lawful in this third-density distortion or illusion.

If there is no blockage, these energies pour or stream down into the mind/body/spirit complex perfecting moment by moment the individual’s body complex."

Interesting thought, but maybe I am misunderstanding you?

Are you saying that limitations that one is experiencing will be gone if one unblocks the indigo ray? Is your argument that as soon as one unblocks this center, the intelligent energy will be streaming in, perfecting the mind/body/spirit complex, moment by moment, healing it?

You took Carla and Franklin as examples. My understanding is that Carla had her lower rays in order/balance, then bright green, and bright blue, but dimmed indigo ray. But, as I understood it, her choice of the weak body complex was just a pre-incarnative choice of experience. In Franklin's case though, the limitation was due to him not walking the path he chose for himself pre-incarnatively. Would he walk that path, he would not have his decease. So, in his case, limitation occured in order to put him back on his already pre-chosen path.

Either way, what I was thinking of is namely this:

love/light, 74.6 Wrote:The indigo center is indeed most important for the work of the adept. However, it cannot, no matter how crystallized, correct to any extent whatsoever imbalances or blockages in other energy centers. They must needs be cleared seriatim from red upwards.

So, am I misunderstanding you, when thinking that you are saying that as long as one is cleared in indigo ray, one will not experience limitations or sicknesses? Because my belief is that it is correct, as long as all other energy centers are also cleared/balanced, which in that case clear the pathway for the intelligent energy to perfect the mind/body/spirit complex moment by moment*. But if they are not, it doesn't matter how unblocked your indigo ray center is, it will not help clear other centers, and thus, will not heal.

*EDIT: except when it is a pre-incarnative choice to experience a specific limitation/sickness, like in Carla's case.
Hi Ankh!,

yes, I guess at some stage, we are going to be discussing 'ideal case scenarios', rather than any examples of people actually living a life of 'total clarity'. The reason being that such an ideal case scenario (or one already very close to unity) would have already moved beyond 6th density, and would not be incarnating as a Wanderer. So the very fact of choosing an incarnation (whether as a native 3d'er, or a higher density Wanderer) is to experience the limitations and opportunities of this planet, which involve (necessarily) the clearing of distortions, the gaining of greater balance, or as Ra says, 'the recapitulation of a third density learning'). So anyone who incarnates is not in perfect harmony before the incarnation and so chooses this earthly experience as a way of gaining greater harmony. And so such a life is programmed with catalyst and learning potentials; ie they are not going to be living a 'clear life', or at least not from the start.

to speak to the situation that you described (a clear/cystallised indigo in combination with imbalances in lower centres), yes, I think I agree with you and what Ra said. That a clear indigo cannot correct imbalances in other energy centres.

but as it relates to the physical and the body complex, I think that the case of the negatives is quite interesting. They work intensely with the lower three to gain access to the indigo, and it seems they are able to enjoy very good health and vitality. They would seem to be extremely unbalanced (no activation of green or blue), and yet they can make it 'work'.

of course, pre-incarnative factors are always a choice, and they serve to highlight the imbalances during incarnation, so whatever the coded lesson, it can be brought to the surface (as can be seen in many of the transcripts that Dolores Cannon shares; when the pre-incarnative condition or karma is exposed, then an indigo ray type healing occurs).

these things (health issues) are always a choice; whether on the current level of incarnation (choices made in this lifetime), or pre-incarnative choices to illustrate a very strong point (usually to correct a karmic action from a previous lifetime).

in either case, understanding of self will almost in all cases offer some relief and alleviation from the condition.

- -

also, that passage that I quoted wasn't the full answer that Ra gave. I think posting the rest of it should clarify things a little more:

Quote:12.31 This instrument also experiences some distortion of the green-ray energy center which you may call the heart center. It is overly open due to an intensive desire distortion on the part of this mind/body/spirit complex towards service to others, or as you may call it, universal love. This entity, therefore, spends itself without regard to its reserves of mind/body/spirit complex distortion in regard to what you call strength or energy.

This distortion is primarily due to the blockage of the indigo ray.

As we have said before, the misapprehension distortion of the instrument responsible for this blockage is the basic orientation towards a belief in unworthiness. The unworthiness distortion blocks the free flow of intelligent energy.

The seventh or violet ray is unimpaired, this being not only an energy receptor but a sum total of the vibratory level of the individual. The other energy centers are also quite clear.

The solution to healing in this case is action that puts into practice the peaceful understanding in humility distortion that the entity is one with the Creator, therefore perfected and not separate.

In each case of what you would call ill health one or more of these energy centers is blocked. The intelligence of the mind/body/spirit complex needs then to be alerted either by the self as healer or by the catalyst of another healer, as we have said before.

but as you say, in the last sentence Ra confirms that alll ill-health is due to a blockage in one or more of the energy centres, and so a clear indigo is no guarantee of blooming health Smile

plenum
I think it was a blocked solar plexus that made me emotionally unstable before. Not sure.