Bring4th

Full Version: Understanding blockages in energy centers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When we attribute issues to one energy center, is that a bit of reductionism going on? For example we attribute certain characteristics to one energy center and it may be a useful way of understanding one's issues. Yet when we are faced with certain catalyst, this catalyst may have connections with blockages in multiple and/or all centers... kind of like a one problem that may be understood on various different levels.

For example, when there is catalyst around the issue of abandonment and rejection in personal relationships, there may also be social experiences around being oppressed or repressed... That then may make it a challenge to open our hearts to friends and loved ones, as well to our society or larger groups or universal family. Perhaps a sense of unworthiness to serve the creator.. and so on. The primary issue may be the orange ray (for example) and so it makes sense to focus on that center. I guess I'm wondering if focusing on just one center could possibly shift other centers but then working on different levels, simultaneously, could also shift self on a broader level.

My question is, according to Ra's teachings, how may problems be conceptualized?

According to the conceptualization of the problem, how may we proceed with working through catalyst (e.g., focus on the 'core' issue and associated centers, focus on all centers).

In past discussion I understand there was mention of working with all centers as optimal way. That kind of makes more sense to me.
This is why balancing is so hard in my opinion. It's a long trial and error process of finding those balanced beliefs that both empower one ray without diminishing the others. It's definitely important to look at what your beliefs are doing to your energy centers as a whole. For example, when I first started my journey, in working with the green ray, I worked with an overbroad understanding of acceptance - I was accepting not just the present, but accepting that certain things were unchangeable into the future. This was fine for my green ray, but destroyed my yellow ray. I believe acceptance is of the present, but you must believe you can change or affect the future for your yellow to be healthy.

So I totally agree in a certain sense. It's ok to focus on one center, but it's very important that in that process, you don't ignore your other centers. They are all interrelated. However, even one center has an infinite depth to the concepts it entails, and so focused study is useful. However, it is not useful if it focuses on the center to the exclusion of the others. And in particular, it is especially useful when focusing on a center to see what your beliefs are doing with the 2 nearest centers - ie if you are focusing on orange, pay close attention to red and yellow (notice in my example of focusing on my green, a belief that helped green hurt my yellow).

In a certain sense, in beginning to study the tarot, I see parallels in the nature of the study:

-In Tarot, you definitely can and will spend a lot of time examining one archetype; the study of one center.

-However, it is most fruitful I'm finding to examine the archetypes in groups of 3 at each stage, ie 1,8,15; this would correspond to studying a center and its two nearest centers together

-Finally, the magic of Tarot Archetypes, as others have described it is seeing and understanding the Archetypes all together; the end product of focusing on all the centers is bringing it all together and finding the beliefs that result in balance in all centers.

So, in closing rie, I think you're right on point! Smile
xise you're like the 'energy center whisperer' lol inspirational thank you for your response!
Thank you for your kind words. I am lucky in that I came into this incarnation especially sensitive to beliefs and their charged effect on a given center so I find this area easy for me to study personally.

I am also sure there are others on this board with the same, if not more experience in these matters, and I hope they will also share their thoughts as well.
(08-05-2013, 04:35 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]For example, when there is catalyst around the issue of abandonment and rejection

This had the effect of shutting down the root for my dad, for much of his life. By closing down the root it did have an effect on other chakras, which caused him much imbalance, and is more or less permanent because of his age.

Any direct effect on a single chakra will cause an imbalance in another chakra as a compensating mechanism.