Bring4th

Full Version: Water
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wasn't sure if there is a better place to put this or not, but I came across this video and thought it was amazing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5bsQ_YDYCI

It makes me think of fractals, which I think are a part of cymatics? Anyway its just plain cool!

ayadew

Water is strange BigSmile
Beautiful

More on water (crystals of water):

Probably you have already seen this

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/aug1...water.html

Ra (Session 1): (...) a gift of water into which the love of all present has been given will restore this entity. The charging of the water is done by those present placing their hands over the glass and visualizing the power of love entering the water. This will charge that very effective medium with those vibrations.

L/L
That is really cool! It's of particular interest to me. Not all water has the same surface tension, though...if the surface tension is reduced, insects can't walk on it. It would be interesting to see this done with reduced water.
(01-10-2010, 03:38 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]That is really cool! It's of particular interest to me. Not all water has the same surface tension, though...if the surface tension is reduced, insects can't walk on it. It would be interesting to see this done with reduced water.

Could you explain "reduced water" please? Smile I have worked the last 19 years as a chemical engineer in fluids systems and design, and the only way I know how to reduce surface tension of any fluid is chemically.
(01-10-2010, 03:46 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Explain "reduced water" please. I have worked the last 19 years as a chemical engineer in fluids systems and design, and the only way I know how to reduce surface tension of water is chemically.

Electrolysis. I can send you the research on it. I'll pm you.
Does this not require an ionic chemical or substance to be added for electolysis to function?
(01-10-2010, 03:59 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Does this not require an ionic chemical or substance to be added for electolysis to function?

No, no chemicals.
I could ask questions back and forth all day Smile I shall await your pm. Thank you sister Smile
Weird, it says the video was removed for terms of violation.