Bring4th

Full Version: are you judgemental towards sts people?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Citation needed, my friend. Wink
Have you finished reading all of the material yet, Adonai One?

"It is unlikely that there is a more pithy or eloquent description of the polarities of third density than service to others and service to self due to the nature of the mind/body/spirit complexes’ distortions towards perceiving concepts relating to philosophy in terms of ethics or activity. However, we might consider the polarities using slightly variant terms. In this way a possible enrichment of insight might be achieved for some.

One might consider the polarities with the literal nature enjoyed by the physical polarity of the magnet. The negative and positive, with their electrical characteristics, may be seen to be just as in the physical sense. It is to be noted in this context that it is quite impossible to judge the polarity of an act or an entity, just as it is impossible to judge the relative goodness of the negative and positive poles of the magnet."

Unbound

Beat me to it. Smile
Figured I'd put it up, since references can be hard to find sometimes Smile

Unbound

I discovered some other good words of wisdom while searching for it, anyways, so all was fruitful.
(08-10-2013, 05:14 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]One might consider the polarities with the literal nature enjoyed by the physical polarity of the magnet. The negative and positive, with their electrical characteristics, may be seen to be just as in the physical sense. It is to be noted in this context that it is quite impossible to judge the polarity of an act or an entity, just as it is impossible to judge the relative goodness of the negative and positive poles of the magnet.

I stand behind my implications. Yes, I have gone through the material extensively.

Polarity can be judged through various ways. Just not through a physical context.

Unbound

You looked over the first part of the quote where Ra says they can use variant terms to discuss the nature of the polarities. The use of magnetism in its literal nature is an analogy. Thus, the context is used as an analogy or metaphor to further describe the polarities and in this context there becomes apparent the noted part that it is not possible to discern the polarity of an act or entity.

The literal nature to which is being referred is that of the magnetic poles.

I do not think it is possible to discern the polarity of another, however it is through the expressiveness of others that we may gain some indication as to the nature of their journey and path.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child’s play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest.

In time/space and in the true-color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction.

Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin — and we stress begin — to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.

You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit beingness totality.
There is an analogy but it only applies to discerning polarity in a veiled illusion. Piercing the veil, almost anything is possible. There is not some sacred guard over such information.

"You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game."

Only applicable to most of the participants of the game whom play by the tangible limits.

Polarity can be judged looking deep into the inner-mind and intentions of an entity. The majority of third-density will not attain this early on.

Unbound

I consider such penetrations of another's mind to be severe infringement of free will. I do not look for or seek anything that is not willingly shown. Even so, such is a judgement and a construction of one's own mind and is still not actually representative of the individual from their side, so no truth is actually discerned, only an assumption constructed through the observation of facets which are then polarized and judged within the self.
The "new Earth", fourth density positive, will only be visible if the seven chakra's are balanced and corresponding with the Earth's seven layer spherical forcefield.

Wrong thread, but ok xD.
(08-10-2013, 06:34 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I consider such penetrations of another's mind to be severe infringement of free will. I do not look for or seek anything that is not willingly shown. Even so, such is a judgement and a construction of one's own mind and is still not actually representative of the individual from their side, so no truth is actually discerned, only an assumption constructed through the observation of facets which are then polarized and judged within the self.

It is willingly shown inherently as in the higher densities. Of course, through the arcane arts you can encrypt your mind with great effort.

(08-10-2013, 06:47 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]The "new Earth", fourth density positive, will only be visible if the seven chakra's are balanced and corresponding with the Earth's seven layer spherical forcefield.

Wrong thread, but ok xD.

This is basically incorrect and has no factual basis.

The new race of humanity will continue to reside in this space/time continuum until it learns to merge with/create a hidden one. A contrived method passed on after people got sick of third-density peoples being conquered by the highest bidder.
(08-10-2013, 05:14 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]It is to be noted in this context that it is quite impossible to judge the polarity of an act or an entity, just as it is impossible to judge the relative goodness of the negative and positive poles of the magnet."[/size]
That's because that which provides the ability to do work is 100% unique in the creation. If it wasn't then we'd all be on the same program which would not be any benefit to creation.
(08-10-2013, 08:07 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]This is basically incorrect and has no factual basis.

A prism is a kind of catalist, it seperates white light in seven rays just as our chakra's/energy centers are seperated on seven points in our bodies. The Earths spherical forcefield is also seperated on seven layers. It's logical to think that these layers are in 4th density a habitable plane for the new 4th density body/mind/spirit complexes. The number seven is very important, it is connected with everything.
Heh, interesting theory. However, the chakra system and even the density classifications are subjective interpretations of reality. They are simply labels and definitions. A correlation between the two is merely convenient. Reality isn't structured around it. In fact, some worlds do not even fit into the density system for this reason.
(08-10-2013, 06:11 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I stand behind my implications. Yes, I have gone through the material extensively.

Ok. I asked because I find your new-found surety peculiar, since you've been asking very basic questions over the past few months. Carry on!

(08-10-2013, 08:14 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]That's because that which provides the ability to do work is 100% unique in the creation. If it wasn't then we'd all be on the same program which would not be any benefit to creation.

It seems to be what makes a transfer possible "..and the stimulation of the violet ray which is the spiritual giving and taking from and to Creator, from Creator to Creator."

"The remaining center of energy influx is simply the total expression of the entity’s vibratory complex of mind, body, and spirit. It is as it will be, “balanced” or “imbalanced” has no meaning at this energy level, for it gives and takes in its own balance."
Pages: 1 2