Bring4th

Full Version: We can comprehend our reality more easily now.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has been my experience that our individual abilities to actually comprehend the reality we exist in is becoming more and more an ability that is worth developing. Most especially since around the middle of last year to right now as I am typing, I have noticed that my practical understanding of the higher concepts that I truly believed in my heart, have become more logical to everyday challenges. I guess what I am really trying to get at is...

This world USED to be 3rd density. It is now 4th density. Although it is in the very infantile stages of 4th density, the structure has changed enough that you can begin to actually understand the illusion about you and develop with much more knowingness, and not have to feel so blind in a logical/mental sense.

I hope this makes some sense to some of you Smile
I have to agree! It seems we are more capable of simplifying the knowledge we have and apply it through our lives in more areas. Whilst at work I'v recently tried to make the time 'fly' by ignoring clocks and keeping myself in the moment. My experience of time is what i make of it.
Intuition definitely seems to be awakening.
How can you be sure it's not just you? Surely many people in the long past have had great understanding.
(08-08-2013, 08:57 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]This world USED to be 3rd density. It is now 4th density. Although it is in the very infantile stages of 4th density, the structure has changed enough that you can begin to actually understand the illusion about you and develop with much more knowingness, and not have to feel so blind in a logical/mental sense.

Do you mean time/space is different now due to incoming 4D energies? Space/time remains 3D unless you live in an alternate parallel space.
(08-09-2013, 08:30 AM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]How can you be sure it's not just you? Surely many people in the long past have had great understanding.

Of course what I am speaking about is available for any entity who sufficiently works on themselves and develops to the point where they can truly understand the creation about them...I've simply noticed that understanding the creation about me and my relationship to it has grown extremely fast in the span of one year...and it's getting easier for those around me in my life as well.

(08-09-2013, 12:49 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean time/space is different now due to incoming 4D energies? Space/time remains 3D unless you live in an alternate parallel space.

I'm saying that according to various channeled sources who I personally judge to be accurate enough for me to bother learning from, our planet is right now, officially past the marker and is 4th density. And I've simply been keeping my attention open to notice whatever might be different for my experience of reality without TRYING to make things change....and the overall result is that I am surprisingly growing in my understanding of how my relationship to the creation about me actually operates, and it is making the whole endeavor of living my life no longer and endeavor...it is now quite heavenly to be alive.

I'm sorry if this is not a sufficient explanation, but I tried Smile
Wishful thinking to believe in the illusion that Earth is now fourth density. Are you able to levitate objects?
(08-09-2013, 09:59 PM)Jamie35 Wrote: [ -> ]Wishful thinking to believe in the illusion that Earth is now fourth density. Are you able to levitate objects?

The illusion is that you can't.
(08-09-2013, 09:59 PM)Jamie35 Wrote: [ -> ]Wishful thinking to believe in the illusion that Earth is now fourth density. Are you able to levitate objects?

Heh...let me clarify how I view this.

Imagine flying around Earth on an invisible craft right around the time that Earth became fully 3rd density. Would you say "well clearly Earth is not 3rd density, look at all the ape-men doing NOTHING with their self-awareness...they still act like purely like the animals they were in 2nd density!"

It's going to be quite some time before the common human on earth can levitate objects with their intent and focus. We are in the infant stages of 4th density.

I've noticed how much easier it is to simply understand, with both heart and mind, the creation about me and my relationship to it. Obvious side effect of this new ability to understand is that I've noticed how much more harmonious and joyful life is for me now.

I welcome any challenges now...none of them feel like a struggle like in the past. The supporting conditions of external reality have made even the hardest challenges a fun puzzle to explore for me now...see why I am so adamant about sharing my perspective now?
I've tried to awaken to these higher principles, but many are still beyond my understanding. I still feel like I am asleep in that regard. Trying to awaken, but still sleeping. My mind feels dull. I get enough sleep, so that can't be it. I do love my wolfie Loki more than ever. Well that's hard to say because I've always loved him, even when I hurt him, I still loved him.

So I don't feel I can comprehend more than ever. I feel a little lost on my path, but I know I have guides that have given me some intuition with which to use. I haven't noticed anything change as we moved into 4D. If anything I'm more confused about metaphysical principles than ever.

Perhaps I'm just not ready to leap into 4D time/space.
(08-10-2013, 11:44 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried to awaken to these higher principles, but many are still beyond my understanding. I still feel like I am asleep in that regard. Trying to awaken, but still sleeping. My mind feels dull. I get enough sleep, so that can't be it. I do love my wolfie Loki more than ever. Well that's hard to say because I've always loved him, even when I hurt him, I still loved him.

So I don't feel I can comprehend more than ever. I feel a little lost on my path, but I know I have guides that have given me some intuition with which to use. I haven't noticed anything change as we moved into 4D. If anything I'm more confused about metaphysical principles than ever.

Perhaps I'm just not ready to leap into 4D time/space.

Gemini, you display so wonderfully that attribute of early 4th density........
honesty.

I'm sure you are well on your way and that much joy and surprise in the near future await you my friend.
Thank you Ashim. I think the confusion lies in not knowing whether I'm on a 3D or 4D Earth. I think it's the medication I'm on that dulls my mind. But it helps me to function in society. Funny thing is when I thought I was headed to 8th density, moving upward, it rocked my world, shaking my mind something fierce. I don't know if that was a fear based experience or not because it did concern me. When I focused on the One Original Thought, things became still. I think Ra taught me that. I used to work with them, or so I thought it was them. But then intuition told me to stop seeking them. I guess while I'm here on Earth, I should focus on Earth things, rather than 6D. I can't live by 6D principles while here.
One such case was calling Lucifer and Ra one, because of Unity. When I allowed Lucifer into my heart, that really made things go downhill because of my beliefs. But that's in the past. Intuition has taken me for a wild ride.

But I remember when working with Ra, they were showing me hallucinations on a wall of the cutest cartoon characters I could imagine. They were too cute for me, and I asked Ra to turn down the cuteness, or put an image up that would balance the cuteness with something not so cute. Those were fun times. I kind of miss them.
(08-10-2013, 11:58 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Ashim. I think the confusion lies in not knowing whether I'm on a 3D or 4D Earth. I think it's the medication I'm on that dulls my mind. But it helps me to function in society. Funny thing is when I thought I was headed to 8th density, moving upward, it rocked my world, shaking my mind something fierce. I don't know if that was a fear based experience or not because it did concern me. When I focused on the One Original Thought, things became still. I think Ra taught me that. I used to work with them, or so I thought it was them. But then intuition told me to stop seeking them. I guess while I'm here on Earth, I should focus on Earth things, rather than 6D. I can't live by 6D principles while here.
One such case was calling Lucifer and Ra one, because of Unity. When I allowed Lucifer into my heart, that really made things go downhill because of my beliefs. But that's in the past. Intuition has taken me for a wild ride.

But I remember when working with Ra, they were showing me hallucinations on a wall of the cutest cartoon characters I could imagine. They were too cute for me, and I asked Ra to turn down the cuteness, or put an image up that would balance the cuteness with something not so cute. Those were fun times. I kind of miss them.

This is interesting because some of us take 'medication' in order to be able to hear voices, others to be able to block these out.
Do you have an an idea which social memory complex you belong to, if any?
It seems some are all too keen to remember, whereby others tend to dread this sort of recall.
My wife has little interest in 'past lives', she is happy to just get on with it, whereas I was always keen to find out where I came from and how I got here.
I don't know for sure which social memory complex, but I resonate with Ra. Even when Ra (or so I thought) frightened me with that band called Ra's music which was really dark in tone.

When I was lonely and feeling down, I typed "Ra, are you there?" into YouTube. I got back the group Ra, song Do You Call My Name, which I posted in the grumpy cat thread. I listened to pretty much the whole album, and was frightened because it felt like I was at the top of Ra's hit list. I took the album literally, which happens when I'm not on meds. Even dubstep music frightened me because of how uneven and seemingly random is the music.

If I'm not of Ra, than I'm of some 5th density smc. Ra gave me some pretty strong catalyst. That's why in the past I had said they have hard teachings.
Ra Wrote:I got three questions just now in meditation. I’ll ask them first before we continue. First, we are now in the fourth density. Will the effects of the fourth density increase in the next thirty years? Will we see more changes in our environment and our effect upon our environment?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is a vibrational spectrum. Your time/space continuum has spiraled your planetary sphere and your, what we would call galaxy, what you call star, into this vibration. This will cause the planetary sphere itself to electromagnetically realign its vortices of reception of the in-streaming of cosmic forces expressing themselves as vibrational webs so that the Earth will thus be fourth-density magnetized, as you might call it.

This is going to occur with some inconvenience, as we have said before, due to the energies of the thought-forms of your peoples which disturb the orderly constructs of energy patterns within your Earth spirals of energy which increases entropy and unusable heat. This will cause your planetary sphere to have some ruptures in its outer garment while making itself appropriately magnetized for fourth density. This is the planetary adjustment.

You will find a sharp increase in the number of people, as you call mind/body/spirit complexes, whose vibrational potentials include the potential for fourth-vibrational distortions. Thus, there will seem to be, shall we say, a new breed. These are those incarnating for fourth-density work.

There will also be a sharp increase in the short run of negatively oriented or polarized mind/body/spirit complexes and social complexes, due to the polarizing conditions of the sharp delineation between fourth-density characteristics and third-density self-service orientation.

Those who remain in fourth density upon this plane will be of the so-called positive orientation. Many will come from elsewhere, for it would appear that with all of the best efforts of the Confederation, which includes those from your peoples’ inner planes, inner civilizations, and those from other dimensions, the harvest will still be much less than that which this planetary sphere is capable of comfortably supporting in service.
That's true rie. The harvest will be smaller than many of us would like. I want for so many people to join me in 4D if I am worthy, and my efforts to get there are worthy. If I am of the right mindset for such service to Creator. When I was going through my imagination of creating worlds within my mind, I would hand them over to Creator when I was finished creating them. I gave back to Creator the heart of my work. And it felt good to do so.
I wonder how things will change when dual-activated children become more of a prominent presence here. How will parenting change? How would our social system change? How would this energy effect the various sub-densities within 3D? There was discussion about this in the Harvest sub-forum, too.
I think if there are more people that intelligently penetrate their status, it will allow the compass needle so to speak to be pointed in one direction. Or at least closer to it. This is reality shifting big. Though reality shifts all the time, I'm referring to quantum leaps of change. I think with 4D energies coming in, anything is possible.
(08-10-2013, 02:54 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]
Ra Wrote:Those who remain in fourth density upon this plane will be of the so-called positive orientation. Many will come from elsewhere, for it would appear that with all of the best efforts of the Confederation, which includes those from your peoples’ inner planes, inner civilizations, and those from other dimensions, the harvest will still be much less than that which this planetary sphere is capable of comfortably supporting in service.

In response to the bold part...

Earth truly is a difficult school. I am highly grateful to have the perspective now that this difficult school is more likened to a playground for me. It is an incredible shift of perspective!
It's definitely easier and more fun if I see it as a playground too. Thanks Turtle for that view.
This is kind of another system of understanding but it's interesting that ken wilber thinks we are on the edge of entering into the second tier of development (for humanity) where we go into another valuing meme. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQtUhEOYNQU It sort of is compatible w/ the idea of harvest time/space changes.
(08-10-2013, 11:42 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]This is kind of another system of understanding but it's interesting that ken wilber thinks we are on the edge of entering into the second tier of development (for humanity) where we go into another valuing meme. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQtUhEOYNQU It sort of is compatible w/ the idea of harvest time/space changes.

Would the 2nd tier be considered 4th density or an upper level of 3rd in relation to his system, I think in regards to past the 2nd tier he said it is simply not in our minds yet we can't receive the vibration necessary. So perhaps in relation to his system the 2nd tier could simply be the upper triad being accessed within a sub-density.
(08-11-2013, 05:34 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2013, 11:42 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]This is kind of another system of understanding but it's interesting that ken wilber thinks we are on the edge of entering into the second tier of development (for humanity) where we go into another valuing meme. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQtUhEOYNQU It sort of is compatible w/ the idea of harvest time/space changes.

Would the 2nd tier be considered 4th density or an upper level of 3rd in relation to his system, I think in regards to past the 2nd tier he said it is simply not in our minds yet we can't receive the vibration necessary. So perhaps in relation to his system the 2nd tier could simply be the upper triad being accessed within a sub-density.

I don't think it has to be in our conscious minds to receive the vibration. I haven't watched all of the video yet, so my view is based on that.
(08-11-2013, 08:51 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't think it has to be in our conscious minds to receive the vibration. I haven't watched all of the video yet, so my view is based on that.

Yeah, my dream experiences are changing dramatically. Also my experiences of reality as I'm falling asleep, and right when I wake up from sleep. The rest of my life is Boooo-oooring, but the part of me that penetrates the veil is bringing back very cool experiences.

We can perceive the two stages of development in the 2nd tier e.g., yellow/turquoise (bc I think wilber thinks he's there in 2nd tier with his integral theory where he goes beyond 'pluralism' to seeing things systemically). Yeah, I think it's possible that the 2nd tier is upper levels within sub-density. And it's interesting to think that there could be an 'isomorphic shift', whereby when certain % of population is in the next subdensity and able to perceive things differently and have different types of lessons, all other subdensities could benefit from it.
(08-09-2013, 07:42 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]I'm saying that according to various channeled sources who I personally judge to be accurate enough for me to bother learning from, our planet is right now, officially past the marker and is 4th density.
It really can't be" 4th density" until something is made from the vibrations through the planetary mind which is able to resonate at 4th density vibrations. There may be vibrational support for thought, but without development of that thought in the planetary mind - the planet is still 3D. The vast majority of dwellers are feeding into that planetary mind a demand for 3D catalyst of the typical orange and yellow ray variety, and so that is the logos we have provided ourselves to work with at the moment. We have a lot of collective work to do yet, as even "awakened" is not yet 4D compatible and only a sign of new interior awareness available at a 3D subdensity short of the end of the spectrum.

(08-11-2013, 02:13 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]

We can perceive the two stages of development in the 2nd tier e.g., yellow/turquoise (bc I think wilber thinks he's there in 2nd tier with his integral theory where he goes beyond 'pluralism' to seeing things systemically). Yeah, I think it's possible that the 2nd tier is upper levels within sub-density. And it's interesting to think that there could be an 'isomorphic shift', whereby when certain % of population is in the next subdensity and able to perceive things differently and have different types of lessons, all other subdensities could benefit from it.

The densities are vibrational range of energy. The memes are identifications of values associated with thought which is supported by sub-vibrational ranges within that density. So thought does not equal subdensity, it is a rough indication of how subdensity energy was used by the collective mind to create a framework of thought. 2nd-tier is like "3D+" and given enough time, would eventually allow SMC formation.
(08-11-2013, 08:35 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2013, 07:42 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]I'm saying that according to various channeled sources who I personally judge to be accurate enough for me to bother learning from, our planet is right now, officially past the marker and is 4th density.
It really can't be" 4th density" until something is made from the vibrations through the planetary mind which is able to resonate at 4th density vibrations. There may be vibrational support for thought, but without development of that thought in the planetary mind - the planet is still 3D. The vast majority of dwellers are feeding into that planetary mind a demand for 3D catalyst of the typical orange and yellow ray variety, and so that is the logos we have provided ourselves to work with at the moment. We have a lot of collective work to do yet, as even "awakened" is not yet 4D compatible and only a sign of new interior awareness available at a 3D subdensity short of the end of the spectrum.

I feel like a more proper title for this thread would be "I can comprehend my reality more easily now" as opposed to "We can comprehend our reality more easily now" Oh well *shrugs*
I noticed an increase in collective conciousness and an ability for others not involved in esoterica in the slightest to comprehend things relating to spirituality even if they are not even remotely spiritual, now is a time of teaching, and a time of learning. Allow all other selves to share what they need to share with you as well, every experience is integrated and the beauty behind every other self is beyond fathomable. Smile
The people around me aren't very spiritual that I know about. But I haven't really brought it up, so can't say for sure. But many around me still believe in the illusion. To them, the Universe isn't aware of itself. I'm referring to people at work. My mom can be spiritual at times. She reads those life after death books same as me. But we have our disagreements. I like Michael Newton Books, and she likes Nanci Danison. She doesn't believe that Micheal Newton's approach is correct. We're all returning to source, which both authors agree on. I await that day to reexperience unity and oneness. And I am eager for the density of foreverness.

I don't really comprehend my reality any easier than before. A lot of my psychic phenomena have stopped since I've been on my psych meds. I used to be somewhat obnoxious when I thought I was working for God. And I no longer have suicidal ideation since I've been on Prozac, an anti-depressant. I also take Vitamin C and Omega 3 fish oil to help my eyes heal after my LASIK, and to help with my cholesterol, which is a little high.