Bring4th

Full Version: Possible channeling?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last night I had an experience whilst I was getting off to sleep. The only way to describe the experience was that I felt as though an entity or entities where around me and trying to communicate. My head literally illuminated but I was unable to fully understand / process the information. I woke up later in the night to the same experience but was unable again to really comprehend any words or information. I'm fairly certain I was channeling an entity/entities pretty crazy? I wonder if anyone who channels has had their head illuminated. (thats the only way i can describe it).

Peace.
In the dream state I suddenly became aware. At that moment I shot up into the sky flying. As soon as I left the ground I had this annoying pressure in my head. It was glowing and radiating light. Only time I remember experiencing that.
(08-11-2013, 06:04 AM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]In the dream state I suddenly became aware. At that moment I shot up into the sky flying. As soon as I left the ground I had this annoying pressure in my head. It was glowing and radiating light. Only time I remember experiencing that.

Interesting but i was most certainly awake and conscious... the plot thickens... Tongue
You probably would have understood them had you stayed asleep. I find that I have some weird translative ability in that area between awake and asleep. You may have been busy doing something and became conscious before done, causing you to catch the communications that your personality can't translate.
(08-11-2013, 07:59 AM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]You probably would have understood them had you stayed asleep. I find that I have some weird translative ability in that area between awake and asleep. You may have been busy doing something and became conscious before done, causing you to catch the communications that your personality can't translate.

I had a similar experience again one morning. I actually tried to gesture writing with my hand and speak to see if words would come out. My girlfriend got a pendulum in the post from you Brown eye. We asked if i was channeling my social memory complex and it answered yes which was interesting.