Bring4th

Full Version: I have a confession to make.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
My benefactors highly recommended against this originally but I may have convinced them otherwise:

Here's the truth: I am one of Ra.

One of the loudest, most boisterous, most subversive, most critical members on this forum is a wanderer of Ra. A person that also claims to walk the left-hand path is a member of the Ra social memory complex.

There are many like me here in regards to our mutual family. Only one has penetrated his/her status as much as I have and due to endless naysaying in this community, he/she is afraid to channel their own social memory complex conciously. Which I find to be a travesty.

Let me say the Ra social memory complex is a diverse group. We even have members (small minority) that are of the negative polarity and they are loved and supported just the same. Even their own thoughts and energies are combined into the channeling known as The Law of One. Despite any differing identity, we are one. Always shall be.

I just want to add context to some of the discontent I have had with this place, the discontent I have had with people being discouraged from channeling within this community.

If I had listened to the naysayers of this community, I would have not gone this far.

Do not let people limit you. Especially me. That's the point I wish to make.

If this doesn't resonate, then so be it. I am simply venting.

Due to this post, I can no longer offer my opinion in future posts nor make future threads for obvious reasons. That's a sacrifice I am willing to make. Feel free to email me.
Don't take this the wrong way but . . . you are a a member of the Ra social memory complex OK so what? why is that important?
Whatever you choose...is your choice to make. Just try not to be so hard on yourself!

(08-11-2013, 10:18 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Don't take this the wrong way but . . . you are a a member of the Ra social memory complex OK so what? why is that important?

It is important for him, and it seems he will identify himself as such for quite some time.

He has his reasons.

We all have our reasons as to why we identify with anything at all.

What do you associate yourself with the most...what is most sacred to you in relation to the identity of your very existence, Spaced? Whatever it is for you, it must be that dear to him.

Is that not reason enough?

I think so.

But that's just my perspective Heart
(08-11-2013, 10:18 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Don't take this the wrong way but . . . you are a a member of the Ra social memory complex OK so what? why is that important?

It's not. You are wise.
I have identified with Ra for some time, even to the point where I thought it is likely I am of Ra, but I am not sure if I am of that SMC at the moment. I don't think I will be truly sure if that's the case or if the density I am a wanderer of until my physical death, although I am open to knowing such information.
(08-11-2013, 10:19 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever you choose...is your choice to make. Just try not to be so hard on yourself!

It is important for him, and it seems he will identify himself as such for quite some time.

He has his reasons.

We all have our reasons as to why we identify with anything at all.

What do you associate yourself with the most...what is most sacred to you in relation to the identity of your very existence, Spaced? Whatever it is for you, it must be that dear to him.

Is that not reason enough?

I think so.

But that's just my perspective Heart
Ya fair enough turtle Smile

It just seems to me like for a while Adonai has been using this belief to give himself a feeling of authority over the other members of this forum and to preclude anything anyone else tries to tell him. The belief in and of itself is fine, but the level of importance placed on it seems to serve little use and brings the danger of allowing the growth of delusional thought patterns.

This of course is just my opinion on this and in no way do I want to influence Adonai at all, it just seems like a dangerous line to walk to me.
That is certainly an exciting thought, Adonai. I wish you positive catalyst while working with it.
(08-11-2013, 10:05 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]My benefactors highly recommended against this originally but I may have convinced them otherwise:

Here's the truth: I am one of Ra.

One of the loudest, most boisterous, most subversive, most critical members on this forum is a wanderer of Ra. A person that also claims to walk the left-hand path is a member of the Ra social memory complex.

You are also a "wanderer" of another, even broader "social/memory/complex": the One Infinite Creator.

As are we all. It is also a very diverse group.

We all contain the entire spectrum of possible human behavior within us. From pure radiance, to pure absorption. The spark of creation, and the spark of destruction.

"Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god."
All your points may be valid, but the thrill of belonging just claimed its prize.
Identifing can be troublesome. Claim nothing, no/Thing can claim you.
It has been said that all is pain which originates from desire.
I am all that you are not, or simplified opposite of all that there is.
This is possible/impossible, and reason why mistery exists.

Unbound

Some things are done because they are seen to be in the best interest of love and wisdom. In time all will know all, and none will need to nor desire to cloak themselves. We are with you, brother, blessings, adonaios.

Aloysius

Just one thing from a naysayer
Do you feel insecure about anything? You have referenced yourself in a pretty negative light at times. To be honest this sounds like thought projection to quell insecurity, if it's the case it's incredibly understandable. People have their whole lives flipped around by Ra's words, the desire to be something 'special or greater than others' (due to seeing Ra as a source of purity) can influence the projection onto Ra and many feel at home with their words and wish to meet with them.
Regardless, I wish you the best young sorcerer, you have no limits. If we ever battle with our arcane art your defeat will be quick and painless Wink You have my respect.
One more thing, I think you underestimate the amount of respect many have for you, not as a sorcerer or a channeller but as you.
Love
Edited for clarity
(08-12-2013, 03:13 AM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]People have their whole lives flipped around by Ra's words, the desire to be something 'special or greater than others' (due to seeing Ra as a source of purity) can influence the projection onto Ra and many feel at home with their words and wish to meet with them.
Regardless, I wish you the best young sorcerer, you have no limits. If we ever battle with our arcane art your defeat will be quick and painless Wink You have my respect.
One more thing, I think you underestimate the amount of respect many have for you, not as a sorcerer or a channeller but as you.
Love
Edited for clarity

1st bold line - Yes! Indeed. That was precisely why I was so attached to the Ra material for years, as I needed to be, for I had no other source at the time to continue my progress.

2nd bold line - Sorcerer or Channel or whatever one chooses to focus on, are of course parts of their lives...and then what happens when you have to use the bathroom to pass stool? Not so magical for a moment are we? heh...no matter what, until death of the physical form, we are Human in every single way that a Human is forced to be Human! Full acceptance of self is Heaven-on-Earth in my eyes...

...Adonai One, I wish you Godspeed in all your endeavors!

Aloysius

(08-12-2013, 05:34 AM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2013, 03:13 AM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]People have their whole lives flipped around by Ra's words, the desire to be something 'special or greater than others' (due to seeing Ra as a source of purity) can influence the projection onto Ra and many feel at home with their words and wish to meet with them.
Love
Edited for clarity

1st bold line - Yes! Indeed. That was precisely why I was so attached to the Ra material for years, as I needed to be, for I had no other source at the time to continue my progress.

2nd bold line - Sorcerer or Channel or whatever one chooses to focus on, are of course parts of their lives...and then what happens when you have to use the bathroom to pass stool? Not so magical for a moment are we? heh...no matter what, until death of the physical form, we are Human in every single way that a Human is forced to be Human! Full acceptance of self is Heaven-on-Earth in my eyes...

...Adonai One, I wish you Godspeed in all your endeavors!

Haha Indeed turtlely friend. What I was trying to put forward in that 2nd bolded line is that no matter the distortions we have, there is a fundamental unique quality which influences those distortions. What I was getting at is that we are proud of our brother not just in terms of 'progress'/channelling or whatever but all of who he is. He's a remarkable young man. Also you would not believe what's possible regarding magical defecation Wink
(08-11-2013, 10:05 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]We even have members (small minority) that are of the negative polarity and they are loved and supported just the same.

Oh you mean Ra is still in duality?
(08-12-2013, 05:34 AM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]heh...no matter what, until death of the physical form, we are Human in every single way that a Human is forced to be Human! Full acceptance of self is Heaven-on-Earth in my eyes...

Couldn't have said it better myself.
ra states that in the 1980's the current number of wanderers on the planet was 65 million and that the majority of these were 6th density entities of which the Ra complex makes up the largest proportion. to put this in perspective the current population of Australia is 22 million. the number of registered users on this site which is dedicated toward helping wanderers who have awoken is around 4,600. These may or may not be wanderers/bots lol but nevertheless its still a very small portion of the alleged 65 million that were around in 1980 and i can only imagine the number of wanderers increased over the past 30 years. this site often presupposes that most people who find their way here have a high likely hood of being a wanderer and caters to this mindset which is why you find sub forums like "wanderer stories". I dont understand why you claiming to be a wanderer of Ra is something controversial or unusual given the Ra material supports this to be the likeliest possibility. i dont understand why revealing you are a wanderer of Ra means u can no longer offer your opinions or make future threads when this is what the forum was designed for in many respects. If its because the opinions you are offering are all personally sourced and cant be adequately cross checked with something in the Ra material then i can see how that might lead to some dissension. maybe you've moved past the Ra material as a source of answers, but when communicating on the forum u can at least play along for the sake of everyone who isnt as adept as you. jesus used parables often so that he didnt force his truth down the throats of everyone who listened to him. you can be subtle and hint rather than blunt and outright in expressing your sourced knowledge. people who are curious will naturally seek you out for further information rather than you trying to convert everyone to your way of seeing things and getting frustrated by naysayers.
I must have been seeking really hard to find this forum out on the web. It was because I followed one guy's link in a message that said The Ra Material in another forum that I don't recall. At first I thought the Ra Material was actually some physical matter, some type of object and I was curious about that. That was my definition of material at that time. So glad I followed my intuition, as Ra Material has answered a lot of questions about creation for me.
lol@bot wanderers

Read his blog on the b4th blog page and it kind of makes sense how things went the way it did. I thought he wanted to be special, be noticed, be valued, experience acceptance, be engaged with people, be part of the community... it's hard when relationship 'templates' dictates that things will turn out the opposite. The progression seemed like 'reinvention' of self... but I think, the coolest most genuine part is Immanuel, the guy with a heart of gold, the one who is hungry for knowledge, the idealistic guy whos fascinated with Ayn Rand, the guy who's trying to be a unique individual and be his own authority in life.
Manny, let us get to know the real you. Not the sorcerer. Not the adept. Not the channeler. Not the psychic. The Manny who likes to hikes without directions. The Manny who wondered if he should join the military. The Manny who we might meet at a future homecoming.

Quote:17.2 Questioner: Is it possible to help an entity to reach fourth-density level in these last days?

Ra: I am Ra.

It is impossible to help another being directly.

It is only possible to make catalyst available in whatever form, the most important being the radiation of realization of oneness with the Creator from the self, less important being information such as we share with you.

I personally have had great difficulty with this lesson with my mother. Perhaps abstain from trying to teach by knowledge, and just get to know everyone and let your being-ness teach for you. I am currently taking the same advice as I am giving you my friend and it works wonders.

michael430

[deleted]

Unbound

My heart aches because I believe I understand what Immanuel is feeling as it is something I have felt for a long time and struggled with within myself. The words of most people here while kind, thoughtful, wise and loving, in most cases they are in denial of the immense experience that is actually occurring within our fellow infinite being. In most cases there are words to deter from the actual point, or in some cases to diminish it to nothing in the face of that individual's own feelings upon its possible implications.

The most heart-breaking, heart-wretching thing I read in here, and what I have heard from others and I know has affected me in terms of my self perception because of the way I have shaped myself to appear a certain way to others to protect what I see as my soft underbelly, is "let us get to know the real you".

Are we not all, all things? Are not our distortions as much a part of our being the Creator as the consciousness which creates those distortions? Are we not both cosmic and earthly?

Why must we deny ourselves the experience of knowing ourselves? Why must we diminish what we have enjoyed as part of our experience and the story of our lives as merely insignificant or delusion? Is not every experience real, valid and meaningful and is this not part of the core essence of the Law of One? All is One, the greatest illusion is illusion itself, the void is void.

I would also like to make a confession. I am also a wanderer of Ra and have been well-aware for some time. I am a wanderer from many social memory complexes, and Ra I became a part of as an aspect of the journey of my soul-consciousness in to this system and planetary sphere. I know others who are also of Ra.

This may be seen to be insignificant and indeed it is so in terms of "authority". This revelation, in my mind, has no pull, ground or basis in terms of influencing the Ra Material or in any way, hopefully, altering my sharing of presence with you all. I believe the significance that is possible within this event is primarily individual and related to our growing collectivity.

Is not the whole point for all the pieces to come together? For us to remember ourselves and through ourselves the other-selves we meet? Is it not joyous that pieces of the same higher being are making real contact and thereby forging bonds and passageways otherwise impossible?

My friends, deny not your divine names, your origins and eternal memories. We are all One Mind, we share this dream together and you are all free to dream yourselves. Remember, though, that you started this game a long time ago, and you agreed to finish it. We must unite the mundane and the divine and truly see the full colour spectrum of all.

I am Ra. We leave you in the divine love, light and wisdom of the One Infinite Creator, adonai.

Oh, P.S. I am also not Ra, and so much more, just as I believe Ra is, ultimately, much more than just Ra. Wink
One thing that seems consistent is that even in absentia, Adonai/Immanuel stimulates people's personal catalyst (both positive and negative interpretations). So he was correct in saying that he provides 'unique' catalyst. I think what each person shares here is a personal reflection or projection of how each experiences adonai. It's honest and it could be useful for learning. The gist is that we all really care for him a lot and we spend time responding to him. I kind of see that as the 'heart of the matter' - I care about you & wish you well, and/or I have catalyst I'm trying to work out.
I'm really not sure I understand why it is seen to be a confession to "come out" as a wanderer of Ra. There have been many members, some in passing, some still present, that feel they are wanderers of Ra. It's never been something that needs to be hidden. Why is this considered a confession for some people? I've not seen a single instance where a member was ostracized nor worshiped for revealing their feelings of being a Ra wanderer. As spero pointed out, being a Ra wanderer here on this forum really wouldn't be such an unusual thing.

Why would realizing the nature of being a wanderer change the weight one's words carry? Ra wanderers are still veiled humans. Their opinions and interpretations of spirituality are just as fallible as anyone else's. Being a wanderer of Ra does not offer one a divine connection to Ra's collective mind and does not make anyone's opinion about the Ra material any more or less valid. There's no reason to recuse oneself from participation because of this realization.

How one uses this realization is much more important in terms of participating here than the actual realization itself. Understanding of spiritual concepts should be able to stand on their own without any self-declarations of wisdom, power, or higher authority in interpretation because of a perceived special connection. If one must raise up the personality in order to defend one's points, how sound was the point to begin with?

I have no doubt there are many Ra wanderers here, some who are aware and some who are not. Bring4th is a home for wanderers. You are welcome here. You are among your family. We love you, Ra or not.

Unbound

Quote:How one uses this realization is much more important in terms of participating here than the actual realization itself. 

I agree with this on one hand, but on the other I think this is somewhat inconsiderate of the actual vividness and impact this kind of realization can have upon a person. Not everyone is tuned to just reduce everything to a logical or wise concept or principle and for some individuals this kind of realization can be incredibly emotional and impactful upon the personality.

While I appreciate messages of acceptance, and attempts to make one feel included, not unusual and part of the family, I also find there to be a distinct lack of ability to put oneself in the shoes of one who is going through these kinds of realizations of self, not everyone takes things so in stride and as a "given".

I guess, for myself, I spend a lot of time practicing Guru Yoga and trying to observe the situations of others from their own side as much as possible as opposed to from my own side.

From outside all of these things are "obvious". Inside, to the one having a revelatory experience, it is like being inspired in such a way as to be full to bursting and not everyone is ready and comfortable for that release. The honesty of said feelings thus may then be expressed.

Just seems to me that if we are practicing compassion and love and complete acceptance for another, we will make the attempt to actually see from their perspective, to give the acknowledgement to the reality of their experience and not just write it off as "the usual". That can be very diminishing to receive, and if our focus is how we are affecting our community...
(08-12-2013, 06:39 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:How one uses this realization is much more important in terms of participating here than the actual realization itself. 

I agree with this on one hand, but on the other I think this is somewhat inconsiderate of the actual vividness and impact this kind of realization can have upon a person. Not everyone is tuned to just reduce everything to a logical or wise concept or principle and for some individuals this kind of realization can be incredibly emotional and impactful upon the personality.

Of course, on an individual level, the realization itself can be far more significant than how the realization is used. I understand from experience that such realizations can leave our worldview shattered with a brand new perspective informed by such grand realizations. The experience of such realizations isn't something I'd ever want to diminish.

Quote:Just seems to me that if we are practicing compassion and love and complete acceptance for another, we will make the attempt to actually see from their perspective, to give the acknowledgement to the reality of their experience and not just write it off as "the usual". That can be very diminishing to receive, and if our focus is how we are affecting our community...

I'm feeling that the reason I don't fully understand this statement is similar to the reason it was felt that being a Ra wanderer had to be hidden information.

If this experience is so deeply meaningful on a personal level, what aspect of it is dependent on the acknowledgment of other-selves that it is special? What part of the self is relying on the community to validate this identity?
(08-12-2013, 06:39 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Just seems to me that if we are practicing compassion and love and complete acceptance for another, we will make the attempt to actually see from their perspective, to give the acknowledgement to the reality of their experience and not just write it off as "the usual".

I do this from an energy perspective. Sort of like 'this is how I am if this is where my balance is'.A particular point of balance for whatever reason often makes me respond in a particular way. It is interesting how the point of balance shifts the perspective of a person.

You could almost compare it to a looking in a warped carnival mirror.
I've been contemplating this issue about acceptance and compassion... and I kept hearing someone from this forum say, 'find love within truth'. That's from 101.8
(08-12-2013, 07:09 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Just seems to me that if we are practicing compassion and love and complete acceptance for another, we will make the attempt to actually see from their perspective, to give the acknowledgement to the reality of their experience and not just write it off as "the usual". That can be very diminishing to receive, and if our focus is how we are affecting our community...

I'm feeling that the reason I don't fully understand this statement is similar to the reason it was felt that being a Ra wanderer had to be hidden information.

If this experience is so deeply meaningful on a personal level, what aspect of it is dependent on the acknowledgment of other-selves that it is special? What part of the self is relying on the community to validate this identity?

Tanner, thinking about what you said and the questions I had made me realize that there are plenty of ways that I seek validation from the community as well, thinking of situations I may feel diminished as you describe from certain social dynamics that play out on the forums.

You have helped me realize I have been lacking a certain angle of empathy in perceiving this situation, thank you.
(08-12-2013, 08:49 PM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2013, 06:39 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Just seems to me that if we are practicing compassion and love and complete acceptance for another, we will make the attempt to actually see from their perspective, to give the acknowledgement to the reality of their experience and not just write it off as "the usual".

I do this from an energy perspective. Sort of like 'this is how I am if this is where my balance is'.A particular point of balance for whatever reason often makes me respond in a particular way. It is interesting how the point of balance shifts the perspective of a person.

You could almost compare it to a looking in a warped carnival mirror.
Do you mean like, how balanced/imbalanced lower energy centers are (red, orange, yellow) and how one acts according to balance?

It may be a challenge to practice compassion and love completely when lower rays are imbalanced. Perhaps orange and yellow ray issues may have come up in situations like this (in this thread). Lower ray imbalance being kind of the norm in 3D... perhaps complete compassion/love is the direction to go towards instead of a 'should and must do' kind of deal (which can create guilt or shame for not being 'compassionate enough'). I do understand that there are contradictions and there seems to be contradictions... so thank goodness for b4th for the space to figure these things out together.
(08-13-2013, 12:50 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean like, how balanced/imbalanced lower energy centers are (red, orange, yellow) and how one acts according to balance?

Yes, but it is not only the lower centers. Any single center can shut down, forcing another, or multiple, to compenstate and become overactive, or 'under pressure'.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5