Bring4th

Full Version: [delete]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Melissa

[delete]
If your heart and throat is active, then you are literary shooting energy through your hands. So if the other person opens up, touching can be an excellent way to perform a green-ray transfer.
[deleted / swiss cheese]
Some women need lots of 'foreplay' and cuddling and security in relationship. Each of us has to take care of our personal catalyst around orange ray issues like feeling appreciated or comfortable in relationships. So I'd say working with orange and red ray issues by (for e.g.,) understanding self and self-in-relationships with others would be a great way to start healing process. Then there are societal bullshit that women had to go thru for ages now... the social expectations and such. It's easy to get into that 'I've been sexually oppressed and repressed mode.' So maybe sexual healing involves a broader healing process - red, orange, yellow.
I'm the same way, I give massages that destroy people. In a good way. Tongue

I've gotten to the point where at certain points in a conversation I will just say: "You sound like you need a hug."

Melissa

[delete]
(08-12-2013, 07:00 AM)Notalone Wrote: [ -> ]So, I was wondering if any of you have any experiences or information you'd like to share?

Recently I've had a sexual energy transfer where I received an invaluable teaching/healing. There was a teacher though, in time/space, who by being present and "visible" to me, was not so much teaching, but loving and healing. Many of my distortions got healed by that time; such as disgust for bodily fluids, intimate bodily parts etc. and maybe even the sexual activity itself, as I have a tendency to see the *physical* act of sexual mating as something primitive, dirty and even sometimes disgusting, and rather prefering some kind of "angel sex". But during that time, due to the teachings that I received, I started to vibrate in lower parts of my own body as love. I experienced that vibration of love, and many of mine disortions got healed. They got replaced by an understanding of those things as love instead. So, good luck!! Smile

Melissa

Ankh, what a wonderful experience. I have/had similar distortions and I know what you mean by "angel sex"! BigSmile
Thanks for sharing/responding all.
Keep us updated! What a wonderful thread! Just the title of it: "(sacred) sexual healing"... Smile
It's still surreal, before I found the Ra material I always had this idea of that sex was an act where two souls merged; from where I got this idea I don't know (because I can't recall that though being conveyed to me in any material and I didn't really read spiritual material) and I thought I was just messed up years ago for thinking that because it seemed no one else seemed to share this belief in principle or in practice (definitely messed up my orange back then with those ideas!!)...and then the Ra material comes by at age 31 and I find there was a reason for this.
Have you guys seen the movie Cocoon? There's a scene where the main character has sex with an alien woman. It wasn't physical but energetic... it seemed very clean and efficient method of exchange lol. For some reason I thought (back when I first saw the movie) that that was how higher density beings exchange energy.