Bring4th

Full Version: Metamorphoses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Aloysius

I removed the more "in depth" story as it was mainly for the eyes of a few people I got to know well and wanted to explain a few things.

All you need to know about me (for now) is that there was an accident involving a contraceptive and a time machine.
good stuff mate!!

plenum

Aloysius

Thanks Plenum, as a young one on this new planet I still have much to learn and I have learned so much from you folk I feel compelled to get to know all of you more and share myself with you. Before I enter the great gateway I wish to be of service here.
Thank you for sharing your story with us Aloysius! Glad to have you here Smile

Aloysius

(08-13-2013, 10:31 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for sharing your story with us Aloysius! Glad to have you here Smile

No worries and my thanks to you Spaced BigSmile I'm glad to be amongst you creators, let's just say I dig all of y'all style.
...I just realized I left out my 'abduction' and OBE experiences lol, ah well the story gels well enough without them hahaha
Glad you're back!
Thanks Aloysius for sharing your story. I've definitely noticed a change recently. You seems calmer, joyous and love filled BigSmile. For my part, i apologise if during your cleansing you didnt feel full love and support from my end. Glad your back buddy Smile
Swell! Smile

I was blind to you when you were Ludi, but I am happy to see you now .)
Thank you for sharing of your story, it is always a real privilege to read one!

Looking forward to your "new go" here BigSmile

Love and light Heart

Aloysius

Thankyou guys :3
And Spero, you helped me a lot, in many strange ways lol. Your careful step serves you well on this rickety bridge. Support from your end was felt and now extremely appreciated.