Bring4th

Full Version: Q'uo on Crystals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0228.aspx Wrote:...
D: Yes, Q’uo, I had a question about crystals, specifically quartz crystals. When held in one hand a cool energy can be felt emanating from it. I was wondering what this is doing to a person’s energy field. Thank you.

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. The energy body of each of you is of a crystalline nature. It is sensitive in the extreme and it is easily moved by the light which has been configured through other crystals. As the energy body is developed through the course of an incarnation, where the energy body is strong it forms sometimes quite complex crystals that are of surpassing beauty.

The energy that moves through crystals such as quartz is light energy and, just like your energy body, the crystalline body of the quartz receives light and transduces it in certain ways and sends it out as a function of its being, not as an activity but as its essence.

While it is clear from its effects that a crystal is active, it is not conscious in the way that you are conscious. It receives and sends light according to its nature. When a crystal and a human being have interacted over a period of time, a crystal can become that which holds life, not of itself but as a thought form which is the gift of the consciousness of the human. And in that sense a crystal can become highly individuated. However, of its own nature it is as it is, whereas the energy body of the human is in constant flux.

The light sent forth in its regular configuration by a quartz crystal, then, moves into the field of the energy body and has certain healing characteristics which interact in a complementary and helpful way with those energies of the energy body which have become somewhat disorganized or weakened by virtue of there being a narrowing of the flow of the light/love of the infinite Creator through the energy body. Consequently, the crystal has a tendency to be a healing stone, as experienced by the person.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0513.aspx Wrote:...
W: Is there a reason why I’m drawn to crystals? Could you explain that?

I am Quanta, and we find in this instance that the query points not so much in the direction of the crystal as it does in the direction of the personal inclinations which are part of your own pattern of experience that draws not only from this incarnation but from others which have the use of the crystal form much imbedded within their patterns.

May we speak further, my sister?

W: In regards to crystals themselves, what are the properties of the amethyst?

I am Quanta, and we look at the crystal which you have called the amethyst and see that the character of this crystal is one which is useful in a general sense for the soothing, calming or pacifying of a basic attitude of the mind complex, for the crystal is one which works as more of the broadband transmitter of the calming qualities of light and tends to balance the mental faculties which have been much over-used, shall we say.

May we speak further, my sister?

W: What is the significance of the double terminated quartz?

I am Quanta, and we again may speak in a general fashion with the qualification given that each particular crystal may be used in a variety of fashions by any seeker and may be used in an even greater variety of fashions by various seekers. There are certain functions which each crystal more easily fulfills than would another, and as we look at the quartz crystal which has the double terminix, as you have called it, we see the general quality of enhancing the meditative state when placed in a certain ratio position by the seeker, this varying from the placement directly above the crown chakra to the position of being held in the palm of the hand which rests upon the lap. The use in this instance being to allow a clearer movement of intelligent energy through the entire system of energy centers or chakras, first focusing upon the ingress of intelligent energy, then upon its outflow.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0402.aspx Wrote:...
Jim: What are the metaphysical qualities of water?

We are those of Q’uo and are aware of your query, my brother. The metaphysical qualities of water begin with its place in creation. It is one of the classical four elements that this instrument learned in reading about white ritual magic of the West in the books by the one known as William.[1]

Water is that aspect or element of the creation which contains the sacred energies of the Archangel Gabriel. Water holds gifts and powers that move from the simplest physical observations to the most abstruse and occult applications of spiritual principles. But the central gift of water is its acceptance of the impressions of consciousness. Water can be magnetized to hold pure emotion. Consequently, water is a very magical element, a crystal that can be solid, liquid or gaseous, and yet is a crystal in terms of the way that it can hold ideas, thoughts and emotions.

This instrument was telling the one known as B earlier about a vision that she had several months ago, when she read an article by a scientist who had done experiments with water crystals.[2] He asked entities to project as pure an emotion as possible to these crystals and then he photographed the results. Interestingly enough, the crystals, when magnetized by thoughts of thanksgiving, joy and love, developed beautiful, flower-like patterns of crystallization. When ugly and angry thoughts were projected to these ice crystals, the ice crystals became malformed.

The intimacy of thought and water is very appropriate to consider as you look at your physical body. Your thoughts are impressing every cell of your body. You are a very watery being. A large percentage of your body is water. You are, therefore, a creature of the tides of your inner emotions. Be aware of how easy it is to magnetize water with an idea or a thought or, most importantly, an emotion. Tend your everyday self to thoughts of thankfulness, thanksgiving, praise, appreciation and joy. Remember how powerful you really are and impress your own body with the fire of your love. Let that love do its healing and organizing work within your physical body.

[1] William E. Butler.
Quote:The intimacy of thought and water is very appropriate to consider as you look at your physical body. Your thoughts are impressing every cell of your body.
(08-14-2013, 08:49 AM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The intimacy of thought and water is very appropriate to consider as you look at your physical body. Your thoughts are impressing every cell of your body.

Yeah I liked this bit too. Also worth considering is that the liquid that is your blood is mostly water and also contains hemoglobin which is a protein containing iron. The iron in hemoglobin is also affected by magnetism making your blood even more easily impressed by the ability to 'magnetize' water via thought. Like the crystal, which is a 1st density/red-ray entity, the blood "receives light and transduces it in certain ways and sends it out as a function of its being." The pumping of your heart keeps these patterns in flux and sends out the patterns of thought impressed upon the blood in pulses.

You shared your idea that blood makes up the red-ray body in another thread BrownEye and that is something I agree with. In this context you can think of grounding, which is usually connected to red-ray energies, as a retuning of the blood's magnetic properties with the magnetic field of the earth.

These are just some thoughts I came up with while reading this thread, I may be off course here but It is definitely something I like to think about. Thanks for giving me a topic I can sink my teeth into Plenum BigSmile
Something that came up in a session with Dolores is that water today is unhealthy for the body. The daughter was under, and laughed with confusion when she said the water had no 'spin'.

This is something that you can find if you research vortex water traps and ormus. A naturally occuring source of water will have varying amounts of this spin. But in the session it was stated that 'filtered' water has no spin. And this spin was described as very important for the life of the body.

I use my devices to create this spin (too many devices cause the water to spin through glass, leaking everywhere), but it is also possible to do this only with your mind. Have never looked into changing this after it is already in the body.
(08-14-2013, 10:47 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for giving me a topic I can sink my teeth into Plenum BigSmile

chew, rinse once, then spit out.

Dentist Plenum BigSmile

- -

yeah, good point Mr B/E.

'blessing of water' is something one should do too on a regular basis.

I believe that Monica posted her horror story with distilled water and the disastrous effects that had on her health over time.

its well worth reading if you are not aquainted with it.

peace out,

brother P
I'v been looking into crystals more and more recently this is awesome Plenum thanks for sharing.
Mod note: I moved this thread and the other thread by Plenum, "Q'uo on Orange Ray," from the Sessions in Focus forum here to Life on Planet Earth.

It was a tough call, as the posts themselves are focused on Q'uo's words about these subject. However, the Sessions in Focus forum was designed for creating discussion of specific sessions individually, a place for people to go to discuss a session they just read and not necessarily a place to discuss Q'uo's words from various sessions on one topic.

On top of this, this aspect of the Sessions in Focus forum will be much more integrated and important with the new website changes. For this purpose we decided to toss these threads in Life.

I just wanted to make a public note of this in case anyone was wondering about the technicalities here.
ok, np Austin. I tend to do things that start going beyond the classifiable, so it hits up against the boundaries sometime Smile

plenum