Bring4th

Full Version: RA or Q'uo on Scientology?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know if Ra or Q'uo said anything about Scientology & any of its beliefs or about L. Ron Hubbard?

I've always wondered if there was a kernel of truth in it that became very corrupted and turned into STS.
hiya caycegal,

this is the search I use to scour the L/L Research archives:

site:http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues SEARCHTERM

copy and paste the above line into your browser bar, and change the SEARCHTERM to something you want to find.

namaste

- -

anyone ever read Hubbard's fiction works? I actually quite liked his 'Mission Earth' series when I was much younger Smile
(08-14-2013, 12:30 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]hiya caycegal,

this is the search I use to scour the L/L Research archives:

site:http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues SEARCHTERM

copy and paste the above line into your browser bar, and change the SEARCHTERM to something you want to find.

namaste

- -

anyone ever read Hubbard's fiction works? I actually quite liked his 'Mission Earth' series when I was much younger Smile

This was helpful. What I get is that the core principles of Ra's teachings are different from those of Scientology. However, one aspect of Scientology is considered to be helpful: the idea that we need to clear out old hardened energy blockages within ourselves.

Thank you.
(08-14-2013, 12:01 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if Ra or Q'uo said anything about Scientology & any of its beliefs or about L. Ron Hubbard?

I've always wondered if there was a kernel of truth in it that became very corrupted and turned into STS.

The popularity of Scientology is very much a result of the fact that it contains core truths.

Scientology attempts to 'mock' the ascension process with its 'bridge', only difference being that one is taught to separate from higher self in order to accept Elron as 'source'.

There are several groups that have access to lunar intelligence.
For the most part within 3d they can be seen to have promoted a STS Agenda - seen within a larger perspective these groups provide a service.

All of these minor roads lead to Rome anyway.

There is certainly much information within the works of Scientology that would be of benefit to beings of both polarities.

Remember even those Sea Org contacts can be cancelled if you really want.

If you can wholly see.