Bring4th

Full Version: Patrick Flanagan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Everything Tesla's reincarnation sells is incredibly useful for one's health
http://www.youtube.com/user/BuzzBroz
http://phisciences.com/products

Whether it be meditating with a neurophone (mail order from phisciences) inside a pyramid or simply adding a drop of crystal energy into every gallon of water you drink, Tesla 2.0 is here to help and I love him so much.

Think of this post next time you drink water..
I disagree about the water. Last I heard, he was promoting putting Microhydrin into distilled water to 'energize' it and make it antioxidant. But that does nothing for minerals. NOT healthy!
(08-16-2013, 12:34 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]I disagree about the water. Last I heard, he was promoting putting Microhydrin into distilled water to 'energize' it and make it antioxidant. But that does nothing for minerals. NOT healthy!

Thanks for your response.
Those who've viewed this thread and passed it may have had similar responses to yours; I'm glad I may respond to you and thus respond to to others as well.

These products don't purify water; if one drinks delicious polluted tap water one may be energizing less than beneficial compounds.

Here's some water deionization products (lab grade water) to remedy this issue.
Pure Water Systems

Your placement of apostrophes around the word energize speaks to me profoundly. I understand it can be frustrating not fully understanding many new energy technologies and I apologize for not being able to provide a more thorough explanation at the moment.

I'm not sure of your point about minerals but I'll clarify that I don't believe it's water's place to provide nutritious minerals. It's the job of your favorite multivitamin and whatever other supplements you may take to ensure your continued good health through constant mineralization efforts. I'll write a post about this soon probably.

I disagree with your opinion that these technologies are useless; increasing the energetics of water can be very healthy.
(08-16-2013, 08:15 AM)Isaac Wrote: [ -> ]These products don't purify water; if one drinks delicious polluted tap water one may be energizing less than beneficial compounds.

Agreed!

(08-16-2013, 08:15 AM)Isaac Wrote: [ -> ]Here's some water deionization products (lab grade water) to remedy this issue.
Pure Water Systems

That looks like a good method of purifying water. However, purified water isn't necessarily healthy water. Water can be very clean (such as distilled and reverse osmosis) yet still be very harmful.

(08-16-2013, 08:15 AM)Isaac Wrote: [ -> ]Your placement of apostrophes around the word energize speaks to me profoundly. I understand it can be frustrating not fully understanding many new energy technologies and I apologize for not being able to provide a more thorough explanation at the moment.

Actually, I'm the one who should apologize! I'm sorry for not explaining myself better. I normally post rather long-winded commentaries, but this time I was in a hurry and thus wasn't very clear.

(08-16-2013, 08:15 AM)Isaac Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure of your point about minerals but I'll clarify that I don't believe it's water's place to provide nutritious minerals. It's the job of your favorite multivitamin and whatever other supplements you may take to ensure your continued good health through constant mineralization efforts. I'll write a post about this soon probably.

That's what I thought too, until I learned the hard way. I drank distilled water (the 'cleanest' possible water) and it almost killed me.

Distilled and RO waters are both devoid of minerals, making them 'hungry' waters which are in constant search of minerals. They leach minerals out of the body.

In addition, they are both very acidic and oxidizing, both of which are exceedingly harmful.

Here is an educational webinar explaining this in more depth:

​http://crystalightwater.info/

(08-16-2013, 08:15 AM)Isaac Wrote: [ -> ]I disagree with your opinion that these technologies are useless; increasing the energetics of water can be very healthy.

I didn't say that these technologies are useless. I've been interested in Patrick Flanagan's work since the early 80s. But I think he has missed the mark when it comes to drinking water, by recommending that the Crystal Energy (formerly marketed as its previous incarnation 'Microhydrin') be put into distilled water.

Is he still recommending distilled water? Back in the 90s, when he had his company Royal Body Care, that's what was taught. But maybe he has changed his recommendation...?

I drink energized water. And in fact, it literally saved my life! My issue isn't with energizing water; it's with his recommendation that distilled or RO water be used.

Patrick refers to the Hunzas in this clip. The Hunzas drink mineral-rich glacier water, that is energized, alkaline, antioxidant, and electrically charged. He even uses the term 'cloudy water' and mentions the minerals.

Most of us don't have the luxury of a freshly-melted glacier in our backyard. But fortunately, technology exists that can give us such water.

When I used his Microhydrin, it didn't make the water white. The water I drink now is white and swirly when it's fresh out of the machine.

Patrick's product produces water that, according to the label:

Quote:Additional information on Crystal Energy® by its creator Dr. Patrick Flanagan:

Crystal Energy drops contain silica-based nano-spheres that average 2-3 nanometers in diameter. They have an electric charge (zeta potential) of -140 mv (millivolts).

Electrolyzed Reduced Water contains nano-spheres also, but includes other minerals as well, and it's all energized by the machine, rather than putting just a few drops of energized water into a glass of dead water. ERW from an ISO-medically-certified device produces water with an electrical charge of -500 to -900. My water typically tests at around -780.

So I am in complete agreement with the principles he is describing. My only complaint is that he is starting out with dead water. I don't think a few drops of nanoparticles are enough to offset the dead water.
I think the best course of action for anyone who read this thread is to try take both my advice and yours if they can afford it.

Any product may serve some more than others.

The water in his video has had the capsules that he sells added to it; you can see him doing this in another video.

You seem like one of those healthy, sensitive people I'm trying to become.. This will likely involve buying this water treatment device that you mentioned whenever i can afford it; can you link us your favorite brand?

Fun fact:
distilling water doesn't remove all contaminants; some examples of this leftover contaminant are additives to jet fuel and fire retardants.
(08-17-2013, 08:41 AM)Isaac Wrote: [ -> ]I think the best course of action for anyone who read this thread is to try take both my advice and yours if they can afford it.

We are both working for the same goals and have the same intentions: to energize water in order to heal. Smile We're both just offering info. No one has all the answers. We can just consider all the info, cross-reference it, and then decide. I don't think in terms of competing; I think in terms of sharing info and what I learned from my own experiences.

I am particularly sensitive to people recommending distilled water because I consider it very dangerous, whether it's had a bit of minerals added back in or not. I tried adding minerals, including Patrick's Mycrohydrin, to my distilled water. (Though, in all fairness, I didn't use the Microhydrin very long...most of that time I was adding ionic minerals.) It just wasn't enough to counteract the distilled water's 'hungry for minerals so I will rob from your bones' nature.

(08-17-2013, 08:41 AM)Isaac Wrote: [ -> ]Any product may serve some more than others.

I think that's true about foods, herbs and supplements, because different people have different nutritional deficiencies and different metabolisms. However, everyone's need for water is the same (though some might need more water than others, due to exercise, climate, season, etc.). But the basic mechanism of what water does in the body - flush out metabolic waste from the cells - is the same.

(08-17-2013, 08:41 AM)Isaac Wrote: [ -> ]The water in his video has had the capsules that he sells added to it; you can see him doing this in another video.

(08-17-2013, 08:41 AM)Isaac Wrote: [ -> ]You seem like one of those healthy, sensitive people I'm trying to become..

Tongue It has been a journey for me. I was very sick for many years and tried many, many things in my quest for answers. I don't claim to be 100% there yet, but I have healed tremendously.

(08-17-2013, 08:41 AM)Isaac Wrote: [ -> ]This will likely involve buying this water treatment device that you mentioned whenever i can afford it; can you link us your favorite brand?

I will pm you and anyone else who asks. I cannot use my brand name because if I did that, I wouldn't be able to speak as freely about its powerful healing properties, due to the corrupt medical system in the US, which polices what people say about health. This water is so powerful that I routinely hear of people being healed from extreme pain conditions and life-threatening illnesses, and getting off their meds, etc. That's just bad for business, for the drug industry, which profits by keeping people sick.

So I speak in general terms, in order to not be censored.

The link I posted earlier (to the webinar) is a great place to start! It doesn't have any sales pitch whatsoever, but is just very educational.

(08-17-2013, 08:41 AM)Isaac Wrote: [ -> ]Fun fact:
distilling water doesn't remove all contaminants; some examples of this leftover contaminant are additives to jet fuel and fire retardants.

That is interesting. Anything that can rise with the steam won't be removed by distillation. I would have thought jet fuel would be removed, since it's oily...hmmm...