Bring4th

Full Version: The Power of the Seeking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what is the true volitional aspect of ourselves? what do we really have, that no-one can ever interfere with?

it is the free-will aspect to interpret our experience.

it is also the power to seek the light, and seek answers on who we are.

this aspect of the 'seeking' is not about getting stuff, or changing our circumstances, although those things will inevitably follow once the internal attitudes are shifted. No, this power of seeking is the seeking of self-understanding, the only real knowledge that matters.

Ra once offered a thought, which was then re-arranged in sequence by Don. It goes along the lines of - "the limit of the viewpoint is the source of all distortions". And I am sure we have all experienced conversations where only partial knowledge was available (limited viewpoint) and we formed such and such an interpretation. Then, later on, more knowledge was made available, and we had to adjust our interpretation to accomodate that wider perspective. And so it is with creation, the process of the evolving soul.

As we remove our 'limited viewpoints' we consequently lift previous distortions and have a wider expansivenes of being. And this process continues.

the 'seeking' is what drives this process. It allows the slotting of answers to deep questions; those answers are always present and available to be offered, but only by asking the deep question oneself is a space made available for that brick of knowledge.

there are many willing to answer, for eg the Confederation is waiting to be called; not necessarily by name, but by the vibrational nature of one's internal seeking. Like will attract like. The answers to questions regards the nature of the self are always answered; they come in dreams, they come in the form of imaginings, they come in the form of synchronous utterings from others. But the attraction is only enabled through the intense seeking of the self.

no-one can change or arrange the material circumstances of your existence; you are in this density to make those changes yourself. But in the domain of understanding and self-knowledge, there is a waiting cadre of helpers who are most keen to supply that lack in 3d.

and it is all driven by the power of the seeking.

plenum
When I was seeking hard, I burned myself with the energy/light. Have to approach Creator carefully.
loved that; for an answer to take Place, a question must first prepare the space.

I agree: "approach Creator care-fully"