Bring4th

Full Version: Thoughts on space and time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So a little thought just occurred to me. The purpose of our experience is to balance the lessons of time in space. So when we are in a 3d m/b/s complex in space/time we carry the potential of all our time we have accrued. The trick is balancing all prior or future experience with the current experience.

Veiling causes the need for greater balancing, although I haven't wrapped my head around this part much yet.

I know this may not be new to anyone but for some reason that particular way of looking at it lit a light in my head.
I thought about that a long time ago when I was playing a game. That literally the veil makes what I can only call tremendous work-resistance possible because of our relative ability to believe in distance of current now from preferred now and in that belief to truly "make" enormous amount of life without virtually noticing it. Not sure if this is exactly what you mean but it is something I have considered. How much a veiled mind when, for example, you say to it "imagine how you would hop from here to an another galaxy" thinks of steps to be taken while a non veiled mind thinks of one.
(08-18-2013, 03:12 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]I thought about that a long time ago when I was playing a game. That literally the veil makes what I can only call tremendous work-resistance possible because of our relative ability to believe in distance of current now from preferred now and in that belief to truly "make" enormous amount of life without virtually noticing it. Not sure if this is exactly what you mean but it is something I have considered. How much a veiled mind when, for example, you say to it "imagine how you would hop from here to an another galaxy" thinks of steps to be taken while a non veiled mind thinks of one.

Exactly what I was saying. How much does prior experience affect ones ability to do this ? I would assume more and a larger range of prior experience ie wanderer allows more flexibility and a large range of possibilities are added.

So is the whole purpose to regain back to that one step or is it to create many steps while still knowing the truth of the one step, thus creating a more solidified or crystallized version of self. <-------- That's the bit I'am still trying to get my head around.
Well Prior experience seems to be all that there is to all that there is.

That being said.

I'm having a funny thought about how I show up at these various films and movies as random people in the background with... Interesting... stories. Ahh typecasting.

Unbound

Time/space and space/time as reciprocal aspects of what I have found to be defined as frequency is the field or checkerboard upon which the pattern of experience expresses itself.

Time is defined as the ratio between changes in the moment. It is the pattern of change itself. Space is the distance between changes, the continuum that is created by continuous changes.

Time and space intersect, they are differentiated in terms of their function as time creates or establishes movement and space establishes the longevity of that movement, in current time. Time is most significant as timING and space is relevant as the intervals created by the timing.

Our entire octave is one waveform in a continuous modulation of creation.

The preceding modulation laid the foundation for this one and this one lays the foundation for the next. Yet, all apparently seems to happen simultaneously because the previous modulation still exists and the next modulation does so as well.

Therein lies the extreme importance of the now, where the past, present and future all meet and commune/communicate together.

Veiling acts to obscure the past and the future. It acts as the ultimate catalyst for in mystery there is the draw towards discovery.

I find it interesting how infinity is defined as a continuous process of indefinite being, yet we are still intent upon an idea such as purpose in order to motivate us to engage our experience fully. The purpose does exist, but I do not know its form, alas.
Heh, I was just thinking about this as I awoke a few moments ago. Something unimportant happened in a dream (time/space) that I just thought never mind/only a dream/not real. It's 'only' a dream. It doesn't last. So are our lives though. When we wake up after we die, we will see its only a dream and laugh it all off. The effects though are much different. Space/time we experience penetrates deeper and has more importance, because of the choices we make and its ultimate effect on polarity. So yes, as Tanner said, what we do in the now is of utmost importance. We experience 'now' far more cohesively, with more senses than our dream states. One function of even having the dream state is to teach us this.
(08-18-2013, 06:13 AM)Steppenwolf Wrote: [ -> ]Heh, I was just thinking about this as I awoke a few moments ago. Something unimportant happened in a dream (time/space) that I just thought never mind/only a dream/not real. It's 'only' a dream. It doesn't last. So are our lives though. When we wake up after we die, we will see its only a dream and laugh it all off. The effects though are much different. Space/time we experience penetrates deeper and has more importance, because of the choices we make and its ultimate effect on polarity. So yes, as Tanner said, what we do in the now is of utmost importance. We experience 'now' far more cohesively, with more senses than our dream states. One function of even having the dream state is to teach us this.

The waking experience only seems 'realer' because we have transfered more soul energy into the space/time body for the incarnation. If, let's say 75% of the energy is located in space/time then we will default to this state as being more real or tangible. I think gravity does this - the metaphysical gravity that works through the binding force of karma.
As one works off the bias of polarity then the wheel of karma is brought at first to a slow turn, eventually to motionlessness. At this point duality ceases to exist, there is a balance. A being is able to 'be' at will in the environment of its choice with no gravitational pull towards one or the other. This, I feel, is what is implied by 'ascension'.
So is ascension something we have to physically work at?
(08-18-2013, 01:18 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So is ascension something we have to physically work at?
Ascension is a 'piggyback' ride on a planet that has chosen to ascend - it's a conscious choice to take this path.
Harvest is what happens when the planet returns to a lower vibration after a cycle due to cleansing. Then the entities that are ready are 'plucked' from the sphere and walk the steps of light.

Ascension is self actuated, with Harvest there are 'harvesters'.
Do you think that most of the people who participate regularly in this forum are harvestable?

Unbound

There are less than a hundred people who are harvestable, maybe even only a few dozen at most, on these forums. However, the potential for this to increase is very, very high because of the catalyst available here and the number of seekers who are drawn here and desiring to make "the choice". Many here are working on loving and living the choice they have made and are in the process of polarizing. I feel within a year or two those harvestable will be much more.

I am not sure how exactly I know this, call it "harvester's" instinct aha
In a post-Dec 2012 era, I agree that things will change for the better. We are a slightly more positive planet now according to Bashar.

In the whole world there might be a million or so that are harvestable quality.

Thank you Tanner and Ashim for your thoughts.
How do you balance future experience? Actually how do you even balance experience? With balancing, you are creating a new way to accept experience.
The "veil" is due to our physical disposition of limited access to our time/space interiority. It is a point-like, pin-hole, short-sighted "peek" lacking the broad overview of a map. It provides only an asymptotic approach to our inner terrain.

Time as "changes" is time as the quality of duration. Duration is just one psychological aspect of time. There are other purely psychological expressions as well. There are physical aspects too, just as there are psychological qualities of the physical aspects.
Time and space are the same thing but made distinct from their mutual identity through our acceptance of experience.
Let's just say that there exists a timeline where everyone incarnate or not, within the influence of the earth sphere, is able to ascend.
I'm sure of this. I saw it in a vision where I was standing on the surface of the planet, light had transformed into very large 'pixels', physical matter had almost disintegrated. The whole experience was 'blue/indigo' in colour.
I then flew up into the cosmos, my chakras lit up like a christmas tree and there were gifts of unbelievable beauty waiting for us in the heavens.
Even thinking about this makes my body buzz and gives me eternal hope for the children of planet earth.

I say we go for it.
No one left behind.

There was a long waiting list for those wishing to incarnate during these times on earth, it must have been for this reason.
(08-18-2013, 02:38 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]There are less than a hundred people who are harvestable, maybe even only a few dozen at most, on these forums. However, the potential for this to increase is very, very high because of the catalyst available here and the number of seekers who are drawn here and desiring to make "the choice". Many here are working on loving and living the choice they have made and are in the process of polarizing. I feel within a year or two those harvestable will be much more.

I am not sure how exactly I know this, call it "harvester's" instinct aha
Harvestibility is a function of violet ray which we can't read. Here in 3D we are working on various aspects of our personality which may or may not lead to an increase in core vibration in this lifetime (as indicated through mind experiencing from certain vibrations). Yet that circumstantial activation and balancing that we may see as evidence for harvestibilty is not at all the key to harvestibility.
(08-18-2013, 03:16 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]There was a long waiting list for those wishing to incarnate during these times on earth, it must have been for this reason.

This brings joy to my heart. I was one of a select few who made it here. On the days where I am down, I can remember that. When I wish to leave, I remember that being here is a privilege. Seniority of vibration and all that. I don't think there's anything I have to worry about in terms of harvestability. I will be exactly where I need to be, when I need to be there. And I continue to pray and hope for others, that they will be where they need to be, when they need to be there.

Ashim, I like what you say about no one left behind. That gives me hope. As Quo said, we were excited in the extreme to have the chance to be here.
(08-18-2013, 03:21 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2013, 03:16 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]There was a long waiting list for those wishing to incarnate during these times on earth, it must have been for this reason.

This brings joy to my heart. I was one of a select few who made it here. On the days where I am down, I can remember that. When I wish to leave, I remember that being here is a privilege. Seniority of vibration and all that. I don't think there's anything I have to worry about in terms of harvestability. I will be exactly where I need to be, when I need to be there. And I continue to pray and hope for others, that they will be where they need to be, when they need to be there.

Ashim, I like what you say about no one left behind. That gives me hope.

That's good Gemini.
I always had the feeling that you were somewhat worried about graduation.
Just remember to be nice to your mum and give her a hug from time to time.BigSmile
In a just universe, why is there a need for "hope"?
Hope may be an illusion, but it feels real to me. Albeit how subjective it may be.
(08-18-2013, 03:30 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Hope may be an illusion, but it feels real to me. Albeit how subjective it may be.
How is hope an illusion?
(08-18-2013, 03:27 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]In a just universe, why is there a need for "hope"?

There are those that believe, in their very core, that the universe is unjust.
Hope is the crack in the window of oppertunity.
(08-18-2013, 03:35 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Hope is the crack in the window of oppertunity.
How is hope a crack in the window of opportunity?
(08-18-2013, 03:53 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2013, 03:35 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Hope is the crack in the window of oppertunity.

Two poles, or planes push against each other with equal force.
Intelligent Infinity recognises the unmanifest potential of Intelligent Energy and creates the concept of an infinite amount of finite experience.
This is the 'birthplace' of hope.
(08-18-2013, 04:07 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]

Intelligent Infinity recognises the unmanifest potential of Intelligent Energy and creates the concept of an infinite amount of finite experience.
And so what obviates that condition?
(08-18-2013, 04:12 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

The concept of Unity.
(08-18-2013, 04:16 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]

The concept of Unity.
How?
(08-18-2013, 04:18 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2013, 03:53 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]How is hope a crack in the window of opportunity?

The concept of Unity.
How?

There is only one of us here.
(08-18-2013, 04:22 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2013, 04:07 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Two poles, or planes push against each other with equal force.

The concept of Unity.
How?

As in identification of the mechanism or action of principle behind the claim not an appeal to infinities (which is a waste of experience).
(08-18-2013, 04:26 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2013, 04:12 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]And so what obviates that condition?

The concept of Unity.
How?

As in identification of the mechanism or action of principle behind the claim not an appeal to infinities (which is a waste of experience).
So why did we decide to call this a Universe?
(08-18-2013, 04:30 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2013, 04:26 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2013, 04:16 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]The concept of Unity.
How?

So why did we decide to call this a Universe?
That is orthogonal to the question, but you coyly chose it because it is a concept of unity and in continuing the appeal to infinities any concept of unity can be a finger pointer to infinity. Used in such a way, it's really an abuse of the intuition. As Ra said, the function of intuition is to inform intelligence. And the unbridled predominance of intuition will tend to keep an entity from the greater polarizations due to the vagaries of intuitive perception.
Pages: 1 2