Bring4th

Full Version: Prophetic Dreams?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
have you ever had a dream (premonition type) that came true?

Quote:86.7 For those whose green-ray energy centers have been activated as well as for those whose green-ray energy centers are offered an unusual unblockage due to extreme catalyst, such as what is termed the physical death of the self or one which is beloved occurring in what you may call your near future, dreaming takes on another activity.

This is what may loosely be termed precognition or a knowing which is prior to that which shall occur in physical manifestation in your yellow-ray third-density space/time.

This property of the mind depends upon its placement, to a great extent, in time/space so that the terms of present and future and past have no meaning.

This will, if made proper use of by the mind/body/spirit*, enable this entity to enter more fully into the all-compassionate love of each and every circumstance including those circumstances against which an entity may have a strong distortion towards what you may call unhappiness.

here Ra speaks of 'extreme catalyst' -

"to extreme catalyst, such as what is termed the physical death of the self or one which is beloved occurring in what you may call your near future"

so that one may be alerted ahead of time to one's own death (and accept it) or the death of a loved one (and accept it).

of course, in such a case, the dream is not offered to one for the purposes to alter or adjust the almost certain future, but as a form of solace or bulwark against the the crushing sadness that may strike when the news or occurence of death happens.

- -

personally, can't say that I've dreamt of something and had it come true.

Quote:86.12 The other function of the dreaming which is of aid is that type of dream which is visionary and which prophets and mystics have experienced from days of old.

Their visions come through the roots of mind and speak to a hungry world.

Thus the dream is of service without being of a personally polarizing nature.

However, in that mystic or prophet [who] desires to serve, such service will increase the entity’s polarity.

peace
At one point last year, I had a dream where I was back in my grandparents house back when I was a really young child. I walked down the hallway and saw my grandfather laying in his bed dying. The next day, my mom mentioned that she hasn't talked to him for almost a week which struck me as odd. She couldn't get in touch with him so they drove over there only to find him sitting in his recliner barely alive after suffering from a GI bleed.

Back in march, I woke up around 5am with some sort of fear but never really figured out what it was. On my way to work, my ex called me and told me I needed to call my mom as our daughter talked to her but my mom was really upset. My ex said it wasn't good so I called my mom and sure enough he had died.

Melissa

I haven't but my mother recently had a dream where she had to identify me at the morgue. Plus, she is terrified of having to deal with entities in transition. Hmmm. Well, if it has to serve as a catalyst I hope it'll be as peaceful and lovingly as possible.
Umm, closest I've gotten is having a dream about a star trek episode and then seeing that same episode on TV then next day lol
I had a dream where i was in the ocean i felt like i had been there for some time, I also remember a long windy road. The dream at the time was nothing more than the usual strange things your unconscious whacks together. I went on holiday months later to a place in Cornwall having never been there. I woke up that morning and a huge sense of Deja vu swept over me. When i say huge I mean I felt sick and disorientated for a considerable amount of time. That day we went into to town to go body boarding and ofcourse the town was a long winding road like the on in the dream and when we started body boarding I knew i had seen the beach before. I'd never experienced anything like it the Deja vu lasted about 3/4 hours that day.
I've had dozens of these. They are usually hidden in heavy symbolism and when I read back over the dreams later I find even more detail than I would've expected. When I left my fundamentalist church I had a very detailed outline in dreaming the whole process it would take. Every step of the journey was laid in front of me. I'm pretty sure I had a premenition of my dad passing away (I was young and didn't document it) and always have a heads up to changes coming up in my life. Sometimes I see stronger vortexes than others. I knew who my wife was from dreaming. She had a dream on my birthday before she even knew me that I dropped everything for her and was her soul-mate. She didn't even know my birthday, much less me!

Great vision can come from exploring time/space. Sometimes I won't realize a dream is of the future until afterwards. That's why I've been keeping a good dream journal these days...
Oh I remember a time back in the beginning of this year where I woke up to hear my name being called so loudly, I threw my sheets off of me and looked around my room as if someone was standing right there. Throughout the next coupe days, I kept hearing my name being called. It bothered me so much, I started checking in with everyone that I was close to.

After everything checked out, I thought I was starting to go a little crazy but I had known that I had purposely ignored one person whom I figured it was but I didn't want to bother her as we hadn't talked for a few months, this person being the woman I dated last year with whom I had and still have quite the connection to but we sorta ended on rough terms.

When I finally sent her a text and asked her if she was ok, she said yes but later sent another text remitting that statement and said no everything wasn't ok at all. She explained that she had made her bed and had to lay in it without going into specifics as to what was wrong. A couple hours go by and I let her know something that I had always felt but it was that she was pregnant. This mainly stemmed from our little scare but looking back, I'm wondering if it was more of a premonition. The reason being is she responded by saying she wasn't then but was at the time we spoke from the guy she was dating prior to us being together. She was distraught because once she found out, she realized how much she actually cared about me but there was no going back now and it broke her heart. For the longest time, I still thought it was mine but thankfully it looks as if the baby has none of my resemblances since being born.
hm....not sure if this one is prophetic but it could be

i am on a bus travelling to a village on a top of the hill,the purpose is unknown to me at that time and still is,a man attacks me in the bus i dont know him,my defense i stricking him with my right hand and he dissapeared,(when i wake up the right hand is injured and i felt pain in it the hold day) i reach the top entering the magical village which is like in robbin hood time,on my left and right side there are many wooden doors wizh signs like medicine man,wizard,store,blacksmith etc...,but one doors have a sign with i think golden letters "CREATOR" i am reaching for a handle to open it but doors are locked,trying to use force to open it and instantly i wake up with the pain in my arm.

for some reason i remember this dream well without any effort to do so.

my search for meaning of it still remains alive
I have never had a prophetic dream that I can recall. I did have one case of deja vu though, seeing a specific tower from a swing when I was in middle school. Even in real life I don't have those premonitions like knowing who is calling before looking. Some people know who is about to call, and they do. Not with me though. I don't even do well with those psychic cards having to guess what they are.

Brittany

I've dreamed the future before, but it was just random stuff. For example, I dreamed about my high school before ever seeing it. I've had premonitions when people died before, and right before natural disasters, but I was awake while it happened.
(08-18-2013, 12:29 PM)Notalone Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't but my mother recently had a dream where she had to identify me at the morgue. Plus, she is terrified of having to deal with entities in transition. Hmmm. Well, if it has to serve as a catalyst I hope it'll be as peaceful and lovingly as possible.

Better get on to that bucket list mate Smile.

Aloysius

I've had a fair few. I've dreamed of my death many times and looking back it's how it would have happened if I had not had these dreams, I'm holding onto life pretty tight I guess haha. There was one that involved being swarmed and killed by bats which happened not long afterwards (a few days) but I escaped with my life.
Often I would have dreams of a friend needing to tell me something and then waking up to them calling me in tears.
When it happens so often it's easy to lose the distinction between dreaming and waking life, when things happen twice.