Bring4th

Full Version: welcome back everyone! .. haha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So. hey, my name is nathen. also,.. it might read auyemra. which also was a given name ,,.. Ra. more so a surname.. now that i have joined or "clicked" it up with this group i slightly feel uneasy about taking such a name on, in a group such as this.

so to my name AuYem. was given to me under the guidance of a "shamanic supplement" all i know is the name itself holds power, for when i chant it i get all "charged" up. as for Ra, i just hold this law so dearly.. and resonate so highly with it. it is what it is, i am what i am.

I come here to this site, in complete ignorance of any knowing. and i would like to stay in this observatory stage until i feel comfortable progressing further.

So, ive been pretty much getting the "knowing" if ya know what i mean. since 2008. and i was a christian then, and boy did i fight for my faith. until it just dropped with the introduction of metaphysics, then later the whole Ra material set in, and off and on through these years i experience what is considered and awakening of sorts.... multiple times.. many many times... so here i am again, waking up again, and this time i aim to hold tight, and do right what for what ive been signing up for , for so long.

i really do enjoy a good sparking conversation, and pretty much can align within most perspectives, so give me a holler if you need someone to entertain a thought.

and much of that positive intent towards all who read this haha.
Well, it's certainly nice to nap from time to time. It can seem a bit more tiring being 'awake'. :p
trying not to just rationalize the universe getting me off my rear end again.

Unbound

Welcome, friend! Smile
Welcome to this board, "I am Ra". BigSmile
All A Board!
Welcome to the forum!

Brittany

Hullo. I was also a devout Christian until metaphysics obliterated how I saw the world. Welcome to the club!
Welcome AuYemRa, hope you find what you are looking for in this site Smile
Hey BigSmile and WELCOME Nathen! ,D

(08-18-2013, 11:25 PM)AuYemRa Wrote: [ -> ]and i would like to stay in this observatory stage until i feel comfortable progressing further.

No pressure you Smile

May you have an awesome time here Heart
AuYemra rolls of the tongue wonderfully !
Thank you Everyone! i cant wait for all this to get underway. Many Wide Rivers of Gratitude.

Aloysius

(08-22-2013, 05:35 AM)romavia Wrote: [ -> ]After entering myself in the field of law, I came to know that how much important "THE LAW" is in our daily life as well as in our basics of schooling. I am trying to deliver my idea to everyone now a day that if, we want to save our new generation from such disastrous crimes, then we should provide them Law as a major subject in schooling.
divorce lawyer boston ma
Divorce Lawyer

Lol this is one the better bots I've seen.

Also welcome AuYemRa BigSmile
Oh man, you dropped Jesus for This (and That)...who's to say you won't drop This in 5 years period of time for say...Allah.
Well, certainly you have a choice.
But no sweat, at least you got something to drop, I have to go from scratch, nothing to drop.

Welcome friend.

michael430

[deleted]
Jesus is being channeled also you know ^_^