Bring4th

Full Version: What will mark the completion of "The Harvest."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It will not be the merging into/creation of a new higher-density space/time continuum. It will not even necessarily be great communicative power in being able to read the thoughts of others, although such is usually an accurate sign of 4th-density life.

What will truly mark that the human race is no longer so-called 3rd-density is when "spirits" of said 3rd-density nature are no longer able to efficiently progress in their evolution while incarnating in this environment.

This won't be done through some marked directive. In fact, it's very subjective.

One-by-one third-density souls will decide that this planet does not suit them, usually by directive of their higher-self and/or other guidance. Eventually, the number of third-density souls drops and drops as Earth's culture and environment changes until you have only a few that have the awareness and tolerance to just skip ahead to higher-density life even if they aren't totally polarized. Usually such souls are highly aware to begin with.

The clearest marks of 4th-density societies are: An unconditionally supportive and harmonious environment. People no longer make conditional demands of other people backed by fear. Freewill is almost always respected.

Such an environment offers little catalyst for a soul just starting to understand love and is intolerable to the entity that wants to push others around. This is what truly defines a 4th-density people. It's not some mystical heaven. It's a stage of development.

The Earth won't one day wake-up as 4th-density. It will gradually get there through numerous advancements, a lot brought on by the change of solar energy coming to this planet. However, such solar enhancement is merely an augmentation.

The true mark of evolution lies within the species and this evolution is up to you, it's up to me, it's up to everybody. It isn't easy magic.
I agree with what I trust in those said words. I will presumptuously add that what you describe is the service to others (STO) path harvest 'outcome'.

I wish to make this differentiation more prominent, as service to self (STS) entities that are harvestable, will have a different outcome. Basically the opposite of what is described, I believe.

Thank you for the insight Adonai Smile
(08-20-2013, 01:37 PM)Lycen Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with what I trust in those said words. I will presumptuously add that what you describe is the service to others (STO) path harvest 'outcome'.

I wish to make this differentiation more prominent, as service to self (STS) entities that are harvestable, will have a different outcome. Basically the opposite of what is described, I believe.

Thank you for the insight Adonai Smile

I thought about the STS outcome... I chose not to mention it in the name of being positive. Others will start choosing to incarnate to more totalitarian planets because such treachery will enhance their evolution, yes.

In regards to this planet becoming 4th-density negative, there is a small but considerable chance of that happening. Less than 7% probability, last I checked. To see how that phases out, indeed, invert what I said. I intend to reduce this probability to nill by the time I leave this body.

Aloysius

Hey man I just read a book called 2150 A.D. and it had some great insights as to what a 4th density positive society would be like, check it out if you want.
There's free pdfs around Smile
2150 AD appeared to still have duality. There was the one bad group that I don't recall the name of, and the rest of society which was in harmony.
Macro philosophy is a system for relating all things from the smallest (micro) to the largest (macro). Its basic tenets are that all things are not only related but macrocosmically one, and that what is is perfect.

Things are only separate and divisible from micro-limited viewpoints.

duality between Macro and Micro world is in the book ,but you choose which one you want to expirience
(08-22-2013, 12:55 PM)zvonimir Wrote: [ -> ]Macro philosophy is a system for relating all things from the smallest (micro) to the largest (macro). Its basic tenets are that all things are not only related but macrocosmically one, and that what is is perfect.

Things are only separate and divisible from micro-limited viewpoints.

duality between Macro and Micro world is in the book ,but you choose which one you want to expirience

It's an attempt at a closed system.
Of course there is no such thing as 'largest' or 'smallest', this is based on the Illusion of finity.
In an infinite Creation this would be seen as 'other as' or as a paradox.

You can't hijack the multiverse with a concept like this.
It amounts to a false or 'fake' attempt at representation of unity.

michael430

[deleted]
If you want to see the Creator in mortal (physical) form, look in the mirror. Or look at a fellow other-self incarnated in human form.

michael430

[deleted]
Yes, when one actually realizes the creator is simply a silent blissful void that contains all, then these mystical perceptions seem ridiculous. It's quite perplexing to me that people anthropomorphize it.

Unbound

How can something contain/be everything, but only be void? The void is void of voidness, no?
(08-23-2013, 04:56 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]How can something contain/be everything, but only be void? The void is void of voidness, no?

Infinity precedes the concepts of perception, awareness and existence. The concept of everything is a distortion of infinity as well.

Infinity is not bounded by any concept nor any identity. Even the concept of a void distorts infinity from its true nature.

michael430

[deleted]
I recognize it as art but in the same sense I recognize ancient art of ancient peoples worshipping the sky, the wind, etc. as "gods."

michael430

[deleted]

Unbound

(08-23-2013, 05:11 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2013, 04:56 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]How can something contain/be everything, but only be void? The void is void of voidness, no?

Infinity precedes the concepts of perception, awareness and existence. The concept of everything is a distortion of infinity as well.

Infinity is not bounded by any concept nor any identity. Even the concept of a void distorts infinity from its true nature.

How can something precede that which is itself?
(08-23-2013, 11:01 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2013, 05:11 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]

How can something precede that which is itself?
Indeed, time does not exist. I still contend the first archetypes (perception and will) of our reality are just another set of created concepts out of many. Infinity is not defined by them. It is not limited nor shadowed by them for infinity is without limits.
It's hard to imagine that something infinite could exist. If it's infinite, it's no longer a something. For something limits.
(08-24-2013, 12:54 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]It's hard to imagine that something infinite could exist. If it's infinite, it's no longer a something. For something limits.

In my opinion, it is hard to imagine the finite concept. Wink The alpha and omega never ends, even in a black hole. There is always something, even if it disappears.

Many people imagine the universe as a sphere with many billions of light years in diameter. But that imagine is wrong, because they imagine themselves outside the 3D space time continuum. With our 3D minds, we can't imagine ourselves in higher densities to observe a 3D universe.
So darklight, you're saying the Universe is infinite?
(08-25-2013, 03:07 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So darklight, you're saying the Universe is infinite?

Everything is infinite. Mathematics is infiniti, a universe can infinite shrink or grow.
I've heard theories that the Universe may be much larger than the observable universe. Science says it's 13.77 billion years old, but it could be timeless. This Octave may have always been. They talk about eventually the Universe going through a heat death, where it expands until everything becomes a black hole or cools off. But I think there are new creations happening all the time. Intelligent Energy continues to create new stars and new galaxies.

I had the experience in my mind of creating a galaxy over the course of a few hours. I'm not sure if this created a galaxy within me. Well, but galaxy I think it was creating a star. I called it the Furry Star, because of how I identify with furries and anthro beings. I wanted to create a Universe within myself that would be home to countless anthro beings.
With the precense of undetectable dark matter, it must be much larger.

But as Ra stated, the space time continuum, in all densities, is an illusion to make choices based on free will.
Is dark matter that of higher density? And do higher densities take up more space than 3D matter?
(08-25-2013, 03:50 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is dark matter that of higher density? And do higher densities take up more space than 3D matter?

It does not emits or absorbs electromagnetic radiation (including visible light). It is not directly detectable with telescopes, only its gravitational influence on visible matter.

I don't think dark matter is of higher density. Your second question can't be answered Wink. Perhaps Ra did it in The LOO.
(08-20-2013, 02:48 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]In regards to this planet becoming 4th-density negative, there is a small but considerable chance of that happening. Less than 7% probability, last I checked. To see how that phases out, indeed, invert what I said. I intend to reduce this probability to nill by the time I leave this body.

In my understanding, this is a matter of Timelines. Those who choose ths, can get their timelines of expirience of this potential.

That's the beauty of the creation. The tool of the timelines gives the ability each and every individual to expirience what they choose, without necessarily impacting all/any/some others.
(09-04-2013, 01:20 AM)loop Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2013, 02:48 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]In regards to this planet becoming 4th-density negative, there is a small but considerable chance of that happening. Less than 7% probability, last I checked. To see how that phases out, indeed, invert what I said. I intend to reduce this probability to nill by the time I leave this body.

In my understanding, this is a matter of Timelines. Those who choose ths, can get their timelines of expirience of this potential.

That's the beauty of the creation. The tool of the timelines gives the ability each and every individual to expirience what they choose, without necessarily impacting all/any/some others.
All things happen at once. One can theoretically sample another potential existence as if it were real. But there are limits here.

In this octave, in these space/time continuas there will only be one outcome decided. This is what gives intrinsic value to our space/times entirely. There is perceivably only one canvas to work upon. Else you have no currency, you merely have a dreamland. The ones who seek power would have nothing to control.