Bring4th

Full Version: are you doing enough? (to serve)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ra uses the term 'positive entities' and 'service-to-others' fairly interchangeably. One can almost see them as being equivalent.

however, sometimes we get caught up on the notion of 'service' and doing 'enough'. As if the societal notions of being of 'service' and beng 'nice and kind' automatically translate to positive polarity.

I don't think this is always the case.

we can serve (and *do* serve) just by being present in this density. for eg:

Quote:42.7 On the other hand, however, you are correct in your assumption that the green ray response is not as refined as that which has been imbued with wisdom.

This wisdom enables the entity to appreciate its contributions to the planetary consciousness by the quality of its being without regard to activity or behavior which expects results upon visible planes.

just by being here, is a form of service (the radiating of love and light via the spirit complex, effects on the non-material planes)

but we always like to do more, I think. And by all means, if one can take action on the 'visible planes' and have a positive effect, that is awesome.

but most of what benefits others most about being 'service to others' is not necessarily what we 'do for them', but rather in the essence of what 'positivity' means; which is the presence and attitude of acceptance. When we can accept ourselves, we can accept others, and when we can accept others, they are free to become the best individuals they can be; without the weight of judgemental eyes, or a disapproving glare; they can be free to explore themselves and make an informed (experienced) decision for themselves.

so yes, service-to-others is responding to sincere calls for help when they are made. This may mean looking after an aged parent, taking care of one's pets, of doing volunteer work in whatever capacity. But there is also service on a 'light level'; which is about the radiating of self in a non-visible (not visible to normal eyes) way. And that is plenty of service right there.

so sometimes we beat ourselves up about not 'doing enough'. And there are always ways to become more skillful at our chosen manner of service. But what we do already is quite good enough.

peace and namaste,

plenum

- -

I mean, do you judge yourself about not doing enough?

Melissa

I've worked my way through a lot of judgment of thinking I wasn't doing enough. The thing is, I feel I'm always in resistance because I've become so sensitive that I can't be outside for too long without feeling completely drained or physically ill. I like hermitting, very much so, but it tends to get boring sometimes. It's a strange paradox.
I too have had judgment about not serving enough. Though I don't mind being around others, I do enjoy my solitude. It's nice to know that we can just be, and serve Creator. We're very fortunate to be alive at this time, where we serve by default. All that was required was to make a choice. I chose service to others, and I'm doing a good job at that. Serving my mother by taking her to appointments and shopping when she needs to. Indeed, I was excited beyond measure before I came into this life. Now I have simply forgotten that feeling I once had. Work isn't so bad as I once thought. I'm making good progress there too, though I sometimes fall asleep there.
(08-21-2013, 03:57 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Work isn't so bad as I once thought. I'm making good progress there too, though I sometimes fall asleep there.

I sure hope you don't work as an air traffic controller.
Don't air traffic controllers have the highest suicide rates of any job?
(08-21-2013, 04:09 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Don't air traffic controllers have the highest suicide rates of any job?

No, health care people it seems.
(08-21-2013, 02:35 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I mean, do you judge yourself about not doing enough?

I worry about doing too much. I took on people from three different forums, which has been a pain to keep up with. Guides warned me about rest, which I am having problems with as I now do 12 hour night shifts. I'm sure I will get things squared up though.
I'm definitely guilty of this even though I always try to preach the Being aspect as paramount. Even still, I feel like there could always be more ways or better ways to serve. From looking within, I feel it's an imbalance within acceptance of myself or lack of more precisely. A feeling of ineptitude almost yet the reasons for this allude me. I've never had the highest self esteem which is partly to blame. Again though, why? What's the point of having something as silly as low self esteem as it accomplishes absolutely nothing and I know this yet I still feel that I can be better and do more which I think stems from a "I'm not good enough" mentality.

The funny thing is that I never think I'm not good enough though but I really think its something that which has been built in as a bias that I'm still trying to unravel. It's not I look at a situation and say "I'm not good enough". It's always about doing more or being more.
I take seriously, the improvement and development of this m/b/s complex so that I may serve others when service is requested, in the best & most efficient manner. When I was becoming a serious seeker I did question my ability and capasity to serve others, and often felt lacking. I realized that to be understanding and accepting of other self, it is important to understand and accept self first (to a certain level).

My teacher often encouraged trainees in my field to do the work that we do out in the community and said, 'how can you take someone where you've never been before?' learn/teach, teach/learn.

Another mentor always says, 'trust in the process that you will learn and experience what you need to learn & experience for the next stage'. This has been very true for me.
Remember, we live in a world where there is an absurd amount of reinforcement to the concept of being a 'successful' adult. That you must always produce results that others can study and place into a neat order in their minds. Most people who live this way, are usually pleasantly shocked when they talk to me, to hear my opinion on almost anything they ask, since I speak from the heart but also with respect. They all speak with respect at work, but almost never from the heart.
Ra seems to have imparted in several ways that the important factor is to not get so worked up over outcome, and that there is such a thing as doing too much. The most poignant example would be their hopes that if one person achieves fourth-density understanding, they would have satisfied their duty of service. It seems related to their past tendency towards martyrdom, and past failures in interacting with civilizations. A lot of the advice was geared towards Carla, as she was an overly giving person, so it's helpful to remember that Ra was speaking to the group dynamic and to apply the advice within that context.

However, they also said that "the most finely honed mentality shall not be known without the use of the body" (I seem to post that quote every week). So we certainly are supposed to serve in some physical manner. I think the quote you posted plenum is related to learning to appreciate the act of service for the sake of service, and to forget the outcome or trying to save the world, since Carla was overly giving and lacked wisdom. I don't think it necessarily means to be passive. Fourth density is apparently so busy that they come together to eat food to invoke patience. So with all the problems in the world, I doubt we're going to go from third density to fourth just by floating around blissfully. It was said we incarnate with a specific mission. To me, it seems the message is that yes, there is a tremendous amount of service available, but don't get too worked up over it. They seem to be saying that there is wisdom in appreciating the act of service, and to not focus on the results of your activity. One who lacks wisdom would overextend themselves.

One can only do so much.. "However, our very being is hopefully a poignant example of both the necessity and the near-hopelessness of attempting to teach."

I generally feel that we don't do enough, simply on very basic levels not necessarily related to serving others. Many people are very opinionated about how wrong things are, yet they aren't doing anything about it. I think Ra's advice that wishing for another's happiness is to fully unblock yellow ray, and that's helpful to keep in mind. You touched on that and I agree, as it seems to be the essence of serving others. And as my signature suggests from 55.7, positivity just doesn't happen, it's the result of people's efforts! I think the will is supposed to be funneled into something practical, for the sacramental act of giving and of creating. Channeling the Ra material was apparently very demanding and difficult at times, so you can see the will involved.
(08-21-2013, 02:35 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:42.7 On the other hand, however, you are correct in your assumption that the green ray response is not as refined as that which has been imbued with wisdom.

This wisdom enables the entity to appreciate its contributions to the planetary consciousness by the quality of its being without regard to activity or behavior which expects results upon visible planes.

just by being here, is a form of service (the radiating of love and light via the spirit complex, effects on the non-material planes)

What you are quoting above is pretty advanced for any entity, Wanderer or not. It is a penetration of blue ray, where an entity becomes a co-Creator. I think that there are few of us that come to that level of development.

What Ra said in regards to the radiating love and love/light, is that radiating is possible *once the forgetting is penetrated*. So, as a Wanderer, one needs to remember first, before one can be of service in this passively radiating way:

"Thus there are those of fifth density whose abilities to express wisdom are great. There are fourth- and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense. There are many others whose talents brought into this density are quite varied.

Thus Wanderers have three basic functions once the forgetting is penetrated, the first two being basic, the tertiary one being unique to that particular mind/body/spirit complex."

But if one penetrates the blue ray level, and becomes a co-Creator, then one can serve in a more, as Ra said, refined way.

There is a lot of work to be done though, before reaching the blue ray. And I agree with Icaro, that one needs to do a lot more than "floating around in a blissful way" (lol @ that expression btw BigSmile). As Icaro mentioned, fourth density are so busy with serving that they have to invoke patience when they are eating. (And it's beautiful, isn't it? Smile)

plenum Wrote:I mean, do you judge yourself about not doing enough?

Yes, all the time. I judge myself of not being "good mother", not being "good nurse", "good human being" etc. etc. It blocks a lot of energy, but I am aware of it.

What about you, plenum?

(08-21-2013, 09:55 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]...Carla was overly giving and lacked wisdom.

Yes, she was "overly giving", but I'm not sure it has to do with the wisdom. As Ra mentioned, *compassion* is something that Carla felt that she lacked, *to balance her wisdom*:

"As we have said, this instrument, feeling that it lacked compassion to balance wisdom, chose an incarnative experience whereby..."

Ra said that the distortion of being "overly giving" is primarily due to the blockages in the indigo ray:

"This instrument also experiences some distortion of the green-ray energy center which you may call the heart center. It is overly open due to an intensive desire distortion on the part of this mind/body/spirit complex towards service to others, or as you may call it, universal love. This entity, therefore, spends itself without regard to its reserves of mind/body/spirit complex distortion in regard to what you call strength or energy. This distortion is primarily due to the blockage of the indigo ray. As we have said before, the misapprehension distortion of the instrument responsible for this blockage is the basic orientation towards a belief in unworthiness. The unworthiness distortion blocks the free flow of intelligent energy."

So, my understanding is that pre-incarnatively Carla felt that she wanted to balance her wisdom with compassion, and due to her strong desire to learn this, to balance this, she has an open green ray. But it is the blockage in the indigo ray that made her "overly giving". I might be wrong though.
I hope my serving in 4D doesn't come to martyrdom. I want to demonstrate some wisdom.
(08-22-2013, 05:34 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, she was "overly giving", but I'm not sure it has to do with the wisdom. As Ra mentioned, *compassion* is something that Carla felt that she lacked, *to balance her wisdom*:

"As we have said, this instrument, feeling that it lacked compassion to balance wisdom, chose an incarnative experience whereby..."

Ra said that the distortion of being "overly giving" is primarily due to the blockages in the indigo ray:

"This instrument also experiences some distortion of the green-ray energy center which you may call the heart center. It is overly open due to an intensive desire distortion on the part of this mind/body/spirit complex towards service to others, or as you may call it, universal love. This entity, therefore, spends itself without regard to its reserves of mind/body/spirit complex distortion in regard to what you call strength or energy. This distortion is primarily due to the blockage of the indigo ray. As we have said before, the misapprehension distortion of the instrument responsible for this blockage is the basic orientation towards a belief in unworthiness. The unworthiness distortion blocks the free flow of intelligent energy."

So, my understanding is that pre-incarnatively Carla felt that she wanted to balance her wisdom with compassion, and due to her strong desire to learn this, to balance this, she has an open green ray. But it is the blockage in the indigo ray that made her "overly giving". I might be wrong though.

Yeah it is confusing, and you make a good point with the pre-incarnative information. Hmmm. Well perhaps info related to Jim helps here..

"The work of sixth density is to unify wisdom and compassion. This entity abounds in wisdom. The compassion it is desirous of balancing has, as its antithesis, lack of compassion. In the more conscious being this expresses or manifests itself as lack of compassion for self. "

So like Jim, Carla apparently had a lot of wisdom before incarnating. It seems they both went through what many of us do in this life, which is the task of finding love for themselves when it was lacking from others.

I think the confusion may be that indigo involves unifying wisdom and compassion, so the boundaries of the two begin to blend and play off each other, offering a delicate dance. I can see how since self and other are one, too much wisdom would result in an incarnative experience where compassion for self is not pronounced, and with Carla, this involved an overly giving personality. So by learning to love herself (indigo work), which ironically is seen as applying wisdom in this lifetime, must be offering a time/space balance of compassion for self, which would balance out her imbalance towards wisdom.

I could be wrong too. The indigo center seems to push and pull on the green and blue rays in a very delicate way. I can see how it's possible that time/space balance reflects in an opposite manner in space/time. So too much wisdom in an overall time/space balance, means in space/time compassion must be emphasized in some manner while lacking wisdom, and then the appropriate balance of wisdom must be blended in. It's almost as if you're vibrating back and forth, attempting to find your center. In time/space you're way off to the right, when you cross the boundary into space/time, you find yourself way off to the left..then you have to find the middle. Perhaps?
(08-22-2013, 07:56 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]I can see how it's possible that time/space balance reflects in an opposite manner in space/time. So too much wisdom in an overall time/space balance, means in space/time compassion must be emphasized in some manner while lacking wisdom, and then the appropriate balance of wisdom must be blended in. It's almost as if you're vibrating back and forth, attempting to find your center. In time/space you're way off to the right, when you cross the boundary into space/time, you find yourself way off to the left..then you have to find the middle. Perhaps?

Yeah, I thought so too, until now. I was thinking that an entity who has already penetrated green and blue ray energy centers, and especially a sixth density Wanderer who has even penetrated true colors green, blue and indigo, could then mold and choose for its third density incarnation which energy centers it wants/needs to be more activate and and which less. But this theory doesn't make sense considering the Jim quote you provided... Or what do you think?

Maybe, since this sub-Logos is of a complete free will, it is the living, incarnated entity has to will to learn its lessons it has picked for itself in the incarnation then? Ra mentioned that Carla was a strong willed entity with an attitude in abundance. Perhaps it was this strong will and attitude which made her to learn her lessons that well, i.e. have that opened green ray energy center?

This theory makes more sense in my current thinking, that it is the free will of incarnated entity which will decide whether the entity will learn its lessons or not. Opportunities will be provided, catalyst offered, but it doesn't mean that the incarnated entity will be desirous to learn what is offered?
It seems that only in space/time can imbalances be corrected. I think time/space was described as having a lack of mobility, and so the status of the energy centers can't be adjusted, but the lessons themselves can be molded within a particular context. Notice how Jim and Carla had similar lessons, but their lives seem entirely different. So no I don't think you're wrong in that sense, it's just that lessons can only be chosen and molded into a particular form given imbalances. And I think you're certainly right in relation to the will. The stronger the will, more opportunities and progress would be available, opening up new territory and more to work with. Then there's also the concept that those who awaken within incarnation and are sufficiently balanced/aware, can begin programming their own lessons consciously. This would seem to make a person extremely powerful creating potential for much progress, in that they can work with lessons in real-time, getting immediate feedback, rather than just programming for certain things before incarnation in the hopes that one may learn particular lessons.

I didn't think I would be able to find these but I did..

"The process in space/time of the forgiveness and acceptance is much like that in time/space in that the qualities of the process are analogous. However, while in space/time it is not possible to determine the course of events beyond the incarnation but only to correct present imbalances. In time/space, upon the other hand, it is not possible to correct any unbalanced actions but rather to perceive the imbalances and thusly forgive the self for that which is.

The decisions then are made to set up the possibility/probabilities of correcting these imbalances in what you call future space/time experiences. The advantage of time/space is that of the fluidity of the grand overview. The advantage of space/time is that, working in darkness with a tiny candle, one may correct imbalances."

In talking about time/space.. "Each entity is located in a somewhat immobile state much as you are located in space/time in a somewhat immobile state in time."
yeah Ankh, I've always held myself to very high standards, and in many ways, unless it is 'perfect' it is not 'good enough'.

this was a bias formed in my early years when I was encouraged to do well at school, and so a '100% mark' was something I internalised in myself. My parents didn't actually push me that hard, the self-driving was something I adopted myself after observing a few prompts from my parents that I had to do well in school to get ahead, and that it was a great opportunity to learn that they never had (my father had 6 years of schooling total, my mother 9 I think). Compare that to our current society where 16 years of schooling is not unusual (six for primary school, six for high school, and then another 4 for university).

so I wanted to do well, and I wanted to succeed ... because, well, it seemed like the thing to do. So my aim was at excelling in academic ways. Anything less than a perfect 100 in tests was a sign of self-failure (again, my parents were not harsh in any way, this was something I put on myself).

I've learnt to undo this particular expectation in myself over the years. High standards are always great, and one should always do the best one can, and always aim to improve, but its the effort that is appreciated, not the end result. With that more 'balanced attitude' in place, I think I tend to be much less judgemental of my efforts these days than I once did.

that last paragraph reminds me of something Mr Ra wrote:

(the thought was given in response to 'sweeping dust', but, as always, they offer a universal philosophical point from the example:

Quote:96.4 May we note that just as each entity strives in each moment to become more nearly one with the Creator but falls short, just so is physical spotlessness striven for but not achieved.

In each case the purity of intention and thoroughness of manifestation are appreciated. The variance between the attempt and the goal is never noted and may be considered unimportant.

it is an accepting, loving, and appreciative thought that serves as a useful balancing position to the nature of self-judgement that we might have about our efforts not achieving as much as we originally desired.

and yes indeed, the effort is required in the first place BigSmile

peace and namaste,

plenum
(08-23-2013, 09:48 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]The advantage of time/space is that of the fluidity of the grand overview. The advantage of space/time is that, working in darkness with a tiny candle, one may correct imbalances."

I wonder if Ra is talking about 3rd density life. In 6th density, Ra said that entities can live in the sun and create the sun in time/space. So I wonder if Ra lives in time/space. Ra didn't say that in space/time they could live in the sun, it was time/space. So how does Ra correct their imbalances if they live in time/space? Or is 6th density where time and space are the same thing? Where do they live if not in the sun?

By tiny candle, I assume Ra is referring to the veil of 3D. What they are teaching here I believe to be for 3D, and not for themselves.
I know the material mentions that at least up through 6th, each density has a space/time incarnation. It was said that above 3rd though, not much progress is made in space/time incarnations, hence the usefulness in wandering. By wandering in 3d with the intense veil, the use of the will and the attempt as plenum pointed out, creates much progress..Ra said that somewhere. So yeah, the tiny candle emphasizes the idea that in 3d with the forgetting, there is a lack of sight, with the will being much more powerful in relation to polarization. I'm not sure where Ra is, but their nature does seem to symbolically represent the sun.
Ra mentioned that the higher densities were more etiolated, or drawn out. So I agree with you there. I've penetrated the veil a few times. I think all of us sometimes do. Little synchronicities are penetrating the veil somewhat. But I've experienced more substantial hallucinations where I saw what was in my subconscious when I was watching a tv.

Good point there on the will being stronger in 3D. So will does not play a part when you're in higher density. Ra did say that there is little work done in consciousness in the higher density. So it's hard to imagine how desires will play out. I'm so curious about when I am in 4D or possibly 6D, if I will any longer have desires. Or do desires fall away as distortions. I trust that the higher density you go, the less distortion you have. That's sort of an assumption I have.

I don't really see the veil as too intense. It's fairly heavy, but we penetrate it every night when we dream. And I can penetrate it simply by stopping my meds. But then I get super-sensitive to what I see and get freaked out. A few times it felt like I was burning the energy going through me. I even had an entity tell me (through my thoughts) that I did so well I could skip the next Octave if I wished. I said no, I want to go through it. I've even peeked into the previous Octave, or so I had the experience of doing so.

I've had some amazing experiences, and some frightening ones. I've felt as if I were a child again where everything was new, and exciting. I remember working with Ra, when I was in a jail cell before they took me to a mental hospital. Ra was showing me the cutest cartoon characters on the wall of the cell. They were so cute I had to ask Ra to turn down the cuteness. So there's such thing as something being too adorable when you're really sensitive. Ra helped me by showing me images that weren't cute to balance the cuteness. I could see them in the bricks, moving. That was probably my most amazing experience with Ra. I do love cartoons.
(08-23-2013, 10:33 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Where do they live if not in the sun?

Ra said that they have been in our fifth dimention since the workings in Egypt, and that they work only with this Earth.

So, I assume that they are in our inner planes, or more specifically, in our devachanic planes of fifth sub-density, since Earth's true color fifth ray is not activated, but in potentiation.

Those of Ra who are in time/space may be wherever they want to be I guess, but they did mention the sun. Smile

(08-23-2013, 12:26 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I remember working with Ra, when I was in a jail cell before they took me to a mental hospital. Ra was showing me the cutest cartoon characters on the wall of the cell. They were so cute I had to ask Ra to turn down the cuteness. So there's such thing as something being too adorable when you're really sensitive. Ra helped me by showing me images that weren't cute to balance the cuteness. I could see them in the bricks, moving. That was probably my most amazing experience with Ra. I do love cartoons.

Maybe they, or your social memory complex, were doing it in order to *comfort* you, when you were going through hard time.
In being of service, there is also being of service to yourself. I don't mean the STS path. I mean that the self is the other. If you are being of service but neglecting the self, then the service is "sacrifice." On the other hand, if you are indulging in reclusiveness you may be self-serving only.

Ideally, there is a balance between honoring your self and completing your goals/mission in this life, and being of service to others. Unplugging from the media is helpful not only because of the brainwashing element, but also because it eats up so much time. I understand reclusiveness, and have found a way to be "out there" without actually being out there by writing and illustrating books. But I still feel compelled to interact with people at times. It's always draining but I feel--for me--that it's part of the service and I want to embrace my choice to be here now. I have to recuperate afterwards, and processing the public experience with energy movement such as Tai Chi or Qigong is helpful. It's also easier to be "out there" when you develop a degree of acceptance of others. It's more restful just to let others go on about things you may think of as ridiculous or needing to be fixed, without trying to change those views. "The fool chatters whilst the wise man listens."

If you (in general, no one in particular) are feeling prompted to get out of the controlled space of home and mix with the masses, do it. It took courage to come here at all, so you must be courageous. Just remember to nurture your own needs as well, in balance with whatever service you do for others.
I've felt recently a calling to do energy exchanges with one from the Confederation that best fits me. It has my heart and indigo chakras lit up. There is also some pressure in my solar plexus chakra. That is my service, because those of higher density are curious about our energy here in 3D. They give me only what I can handle. My medication helps keep me grounded, but it doesn't completely shut off my chakras, so I'm still able to affect change. I have a feeling the one I'm exchanging with is one from my social memory complex. If I get more daring I'll explore the infinite sky.

(08-23-2013, 12:54 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe they, or your social memory complex, were doing it in order to *comfort* you, when you were going through hard time.

I also saw a person who represented the magician archetype walking around outside my cell (they weren't physical, but I could still see them). We were telepathically linked, and he was sending me images to my subconscious, which I was projecting onto a wall from my 3rd eye. I've never since been able to project a realistic image onto a wall with my 3rd eye. I don't think the police could see what I was seeing.
(08-23-2013, 09:56 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I've learnt to undo this particular expectation in myself over the years. High standards are always great, and one should always do the best one can, and always aim to improve, but its the effort that is appreciated, not the end result. With that more 'balanced attitude' in place, I think I tend to be much less judgemental of my efforts these days than I once did.

(the thought was given in response to 'sweeping dust', but, as always, they offer a universal philosophical point from the example:

Quote:96.4 May we note that just as each entity strives in each moment to become more nearly one with the Creator but falls short, just so is physical spotlessness striven for but not achieved.

In each case the purity of intention and thoroughness of manifestation are appreciated. The variance between the attempt and the goal is never noted and may be considered unimportant.

it is an accepting, loving, and appreciative thought that serves as a useful balancing position to the nature of self-judgement that we might have about our efforts not achieving as much as we originally desired.

I've been contemplating this part since you wrote it. And thank you for these words, my brother.

A question: do you think that the above, what you wrote, relates to the workings with the self too? For instance, Icaro and I have been discussing in this thread how imbalances in the self can only be balanced/corrected in space/time. So, if the efforts are made, and the will is there, but it ain't just working for the moment, do you think that the above attitude applies to this working with the self too?

Either way, I want to thank you for your reply. It made me to reach another level in balancing exercises, and seeing the self as complete and whole, and not judging myself based on the roles I judged to be. Smile/Heart
(08-24-2013, 05:05 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2013, 09:56 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I've learnt to undo this particular expectation in myself over the years. High standards are always great, and one should always do the best one can, and always aim to improve, but its the effort that is appreciated, not the end result. With that more 'balanced attitude' in place, I think I tend to be much less judgemental of my efforts these days than I once did.

I've been contemplating this part since you wrote it. And thank you for these words, my brother.

A question: do you think that the above, what you wrote, relates to the workings with the self too? For instance, Icaro and I have been discussing in this thread how imbalances in the self can only be balanced/corrected in space/time. So, if the efforts are made, and the will is there, but it ain't just working for the moment, do you think that the above attitude applies to this working with the self too?

Either way, I want to thank you for your reply. It made me to reach another level in balancing exercises, and seeing the self as complete and whole, and not judging myself based on the roles I judged to be. Smile/Heart

I was only thinking in terms of the self when I read that quote, and it made sense to me. Maybe in lower densities, the striving to become one with the Creator is manifested as action more than beingness. And in higher densities, especially 6th, I'm thinking that it's related to the social memory complex refining its balances as one self, seeking within itself to realize total oneness with the Creator, to merge its beingness with the Creator.

It's my thinking that the more a 6th density social memory complex refines this balance, the more it's able to manifest itself in third density as one single, balanced self containing all (like Buddha) instead of many many wanderers, which are just facets of that one self anyway. If that theory is true, then it that quote would definitely apply to the workings with the self in a third density incarnation. I feel like the striving for the merging with the Creator begins as an internal process anyway, whether in third density incarnation or not.

Heart
Aaron, I like what you say about striving to be one with Creator. I'm not sure how much that is possible here in 3D with the veil and all. Unless we take Ra's words of looking into a mirror and seeing Creator to heart. Is it possible to merge with Creator in 3D, and is that the same as opening to intelligent infinity? Perhaps only an adept can do this, and I don't feel like an adept. I just want to feel Creator's unconditional love. I've been burned by the light before, so I don't want to approach too quickly. The light casts light upon my shadow self, making the edges sharper, and creating a tougher catalyst for me. I like the easy going, just feel the love sort of thing. It makes me wonder when I walk the steps of light if I'll be able to handle 4D light. I hope so.

Your quote of always know the light and praise it stands out for me. The light is not a bad thing that makes the shadow self stronger. It's Creator's light, and in fact is what everything in the Universe is made from.
(08-24-2013, 12:22 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2013, 05:05 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]

I was only thinking in terms of the self when I read that quote, and it made sense to me. Maybe in lower densities, the striving to become one with the Creator is manifested as action more than beingness. And in higher densities, especially 6th, I'm thinking that it's related to the social memory complex refining its balances as one self, seeking within itself to realize total oneness with the Creator, to merge its beingness with the Creator.

It's my thinking that the more a 6th density social memory complex refines this balance, the more it's able to manifest itself in third density as one single, balanced self containing all (like Buddha) instead of many many wanderers, which are just facets of that one self anyway. If that theory is true, then it that quote would definitely apply to the workings with the self in a third density incarnation. I feel like the striving for the merging with the Creator begins as an internal process anyway, whether in third density incarnation or not.

Heart

Hey Aaron,

Thanks for your input!

In regards to what you said about the self and the sixth density social memory complex, there is very little, in my personal opinion, that can be known, and perhaps even less understood, so I will put this discussion aside, and address only what you said about workings with the self in third density.

It is absolutely necessary to have a detachment to the outcome when offering service to others, if this service is to be of the positive nature of course. But I don't agree, for the moment, that this detachment applies to workings with the self. I think that it is important with that manifestation of the self which is desired by the self, as one is correcting the imbalances in the self, which, as stated in Icaro's post can only be corrected in space/time.

Self-judgement can be put upon the self, based upon the expectation of a certain outcome when serving others; that the efforts made did not have the outcome that one was expecting, so one starts to judge the self for not doing "enough". That's one thing. But what I am talking about is the imbalances in the self and workings with these imbalances. As imbalances can only be corrected in space/time, should one not expect a certain outcome from the work with balancing exercises?

With love,
L.
How effective do you all think asking a guardian angel or a guide to balance your chakras is? Can they work well with the lower 3 chakras as well? I felt it was easier asking them then trying to focus on each chakra and bring it into balance. I can't normally feel my lower 2 chakras. I feel pressure in my 3rd sometimes. I faintly feel my fourth. I feel a dense energy in my jaw, which may be the 5th chakra. I don't know. And I feel pressure in my 3rd eye. Or if our guide is in time/space, can they not balance us here in 3D space/time?
GeminiWolf: You have lots of resources (angels, guides) for you to tap into so go for it! I don't know if they will fix chakras but aid you to help you to find ways to balance, if that is your intent. But I've had situations where I was 'rescued' bc I was so desparate for help... but one's strong intent for healing could shift things, regardless of whether angels or guides intervened. I think that's how powerful we are to heal self.
(08-24-2013, 01:14 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]GeminiWolf: You have lots of resources (angels, guides) for you to tap into so go for it! I don't know if they will fix chakras but aid you to help you to find ways to balance, if that is your intent. But I've had situations where I was 'rescued' bc I was so desparate for help... but one's strong intent for healing could shift things, regardless of whether angels or guides intervened. I think that's how powerful we are to heal self.

Is self healing merely the Field responding to our thoughts? The Field being all that is. And I do like to heal myself, because it helps everyone.

If our angel is in time/space I don't know if they can balance our chakras because Ra said that time/space cannot correct imbalances.
Pages: 1 2