Bring4th

Full Version: Original Thought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have become accustomed lately to asking my higher self, angel, the One Creator, and my elder brothers for guidance. They always provide the answer(s) I seek, without fail.

Two nights ago, I asked too many questions at once, the optimum being one at a time. The number of questions I asked was two. Although I awoke with the answers to both questions at 05:00 exactly, the one answer I had to write down immediately. The other... it took me all day yesterday to come to terms with it.

Of the two questions I had asked, one was "What is my true origin"? I had asked my higher self if I may be shown this true origin, where I was before I was here on earth. At least that was my intended thought. The literal question was what was answered. What I was shown was the beginning.

To put it simply, I viewed creation. To begin to describe it is as to begin to describe the indescribable, yet I will try in such humility and with tears in my eyes. Please forgive me if what I portray lacks, for there is no way to describe the beauty in what I saw/experienced.

I was in the darkness. I saw/felt the original thought as the One Infinite Creator came into being. This was love and light. I watched the expansion of this thought grow and encompass all that there is. I travelled the creation, all of the heavens, and saw the beginnings of all begin. There were not yet galaxies, nor suns, nor planets. There was no big bang, no cosmic explosion. There just was.

That was it. Creation. THE beginning. I was there. We were all there. We were all one. We were the One Infinite Creator. We are the One Infinite Creator. I AM.
Yarrrrrrrrrrrrr, Oneness is as oneness does. Smile What was your second question?
(01-12-2010, 02:16 PM)airwaves Wrote: [ -> ]Yarrrrrrrrrrrrr, Oneness is as oneness does. Smile What was your second question?

Your question brother should have been "What was my other question"?

My other question was "What was the purpose to this relationship where it should end with me feeling suffering and pain"? I recently began a new relationship, and though all has gone so beautifully, a few days ago she simply distanced herself and did not communicate her reason for doing so. No attempt I made would bring her to talk to me, so I was simply left in the dark.

To quote Buddha, "The man who loves 50 has 50 woes. The man who loves none has none".

That was the gist of my answer. This incarnate experience is as much about the suffering and pain as it is about the happiness and joy. I was given the ability to experience feel joy and happiness, and now I feel suffering and pain. The key word here is feel, for feeling love and the opposite of love in its minute variations, in each part of this experience, is why we are here.
May I complete next sentence:

When the expansion went big enough, then certain sections started to "pinch" or started to absorb its surroundings, started to spin, dragging the space around it, emitting building blocks, then space started to brighten-up and shine, later these spaces started to gather and form stars, then many, many stars at once, held by huge black hole in center and spiral arms.

There were many of these "pinches" (or black holes) created and each being seeds of many galaxies and each galaxy hosting many stars.

There is one central sun (somewhere) that controls all the black holes which anchors the galaxies. If you go into that central sun, you will find sort of "worm-hole" to outside the Universe. If you go outside, you'll find the whole Universe is an illusion.
(01-12-2010, 02:42 PM)carrie Wrote: [ -> ]May I complete next sentence:

When the expansion went big enough, then certain sections started to "pinch" or started to absorb its surroundings, started to spin, dragging the space around it, emitting building blocks, then space started to brighten-up and shine, later these spaces started to gather and form stars, then many, many stars at once, held by huge black hole in center and spiral arms.

There were many of these "pinches" (or black holes) created and each being seeds of many galaxies and each galaxy hosting many stars.

There is one central sun (somewhere) that controls all the black holes which anchors the galaxies. If you go into that central sun, you will find sort of "worm-hole" to outside the Universe. If you go outside, you'll find the whole Universe is an illusion.

Dearest sister, are you suggesting this premise is correct or asking if it correct?

ayadew

Hey Peregrinus! Thanks for attempting to describe the indescribable! I know your feeling, the primordial I AM describes nothing and yet best.
> Dearest sister, are you suggesting this premise is correct or asking if it correct?

I have seen similar to what you saw, but I have no one else to verify that is correct... If I say this to someone else, they think I'm out of my mind.

back to question, I write from what I saw, can you confirm? if two agree, then it should be correct.
(01-12-2010, 03:28 PM)carrie Wrote: [ -> ]I have seen similar to what you saw, but I have no one else to verify that is correct... If I say this to someone else, they think I'm out of my mind.

back to question, I write from what I saw, can you confirm? if two agree, then it should be correct.

Dear sister,

I did not see what you suggest. I only saw creation, the origin I asked to understand (though inadvertently). I am sorry I can be of no help in this matter of your understandings at this time.
then -

Quote:I was in the darkness. I saw/felt the original thought as the One Infinite Creator came into being. This was love and light. I watched the expansion of this thought grow and encompass all that there is. I travelled the creation, all of the heavens, and saw the beginnings of all begin. There were not yet galaxies, nor suns, nor planets. All was moving outward. There was no big bang, no cosmic explosion. There just was.

I can confirm what you say.
Thanks you sister, but confirmation is not a requisite of understanding... at least not my me.
What I meant was, I saw similar.

But I would say - the things both you and I saw totally deviates from "standard-model" of cosmology with current understandings of universe.

I won't be surprised soon, most knowledge will point towards ideas or understandings what you and I saw, but I don't know...

It's like: if you told people about planets before Year 2008, or before Hubble captured photos of planets orbiting other stars, anybody who tells about extraterrestrial planets would be greatly discredited and ridiculed. Now that more than 100 planets are discovered, people see things differently.
(01-12-2010, 03:56 PM)carrie Wrote: [ -> ]What I meant was, I saw similar.

But I would say - the things both you and I saw totally deviates from "standard-model" of cosmology with current understandings of universe.

I won't be surprised soon, most knowledge will point towards ideas or understandings what you and I saw, but I don't know...

It's like: if you told people about planets before Year 2008, or before Hubble captured photos of planets orbiting other stars, anybody who tells about extraterrestrial planets would be greatly discredited and ridiculed. Now that more than 100 planets are discovered, people see things differently.

I think religion, creation, was based upon the same understanding, though just written differently.

And... still most people do not have a clue that there are other planets which have atmospheres and could support life as they understand it. Most people are not desirous to understand this, as it would break the mold of the constructs of what they have known. The same goes for disclosure. Comfort is in ignorance, for ignorance is bliss. It is only when one becomes disillusioned with bliss do they begin to understand, to search for the answers.

There are many upon this planet which are still in their infant stage incarnations. It is not for them to know, to desire to know, or to understand. It is not their time... yet.
(01-12-2010, 04:10 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2010, 03:56 PM)carrie Wrote: [ -> ]What I meant was, I saw similar.

I think religion, creation, was based upon the same understanding, though just written differently.

And... still most people do not have a clue that there are other planets which have atmospheres and could support life as they understand it. Most people are not desirous to understand this, as it would break the mold of the constructs of what they have known. The same goes for disclosure. Comfort is in ignorance, for ignorance is bliss. It is only when one becomes disillusioned with bliss do they begin to understand, to search for the answers.

There are many upon this planet which are still in their infant stage incarnations. It is not for them to know, to desire to know, or to understand. It is not their time... yet.

It's like Carl Sagan said in his book Cosmos (pg 4) "On some (other planets in solar systems like our own), intelligent life may have evolved, networking the planetary surface in some massive engineering enterprise. These are our brothers and sisters in the Cosmos. Are they very different from us?"

We are slowly waking up to the cosmic mind. Smile That is, expanding our consciousness to concepts beyond our planet. Making peace with our home, coming to realization, and then looking up to the stars.

He also says (pg 12) "At the beginning of this universe, there were no galaxies, stars or planets, no life or civilizations, merely a uniform, radiant fireball filling all of space."

Does this seem to agree with your vision?
(01-12-2010, 04:47 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]He also says (pg 12) "At the beginning of this universe, there were no galaxies, stars or planets, no life or civilizations, merely a uniform, radiant fireball filling all of space."

Yes, in my vision there was nought before the creation of all, before the One Infinite Creator made it so.

This "fireball" CS makes reference to though, IS the One Infinite Creator. This love/light was everywhere in creation then, just as it is now. Nowhere is there a place in creation that is without love/light, even though we may perceive it as so.

Take for example a cave in the depths of the earth. In the depths of that cave we would expect it to be dark, pitch black and without a glimmer of light, and may perceive it as so. Yet, without the One Creator's love/light, the cave is not. Love/light is not in all things, but is all things, perceptible or not.
Thank you for sharing part of us, Peregrinus, to the rest of us. I AM indeed, we are.
Thank you Peregrinus for sharing your beautiful experience with us, your brothers and sisters of Light which is Love which is Life.

And yes, I agree that pain is the balancing extreme of exulting joy which is the other extreme. The balance between both being? Peace.

Funny you had both visions/dreams/experiences at almost the same time, just one after the other!

Love/Light and, Peace, Smile
Whitefeather
Quote:He also says (pg 12) "At the beginning of this universe, there were no galaxies, stars or planets, no life or civilizations, merely a uniform, radiant fireball filling all of space."

The beginning before this, is we live in some kind of "container" where the contents of all of our universe is contained within.

If you go one level higher, there is discussion about fabric of how space is being made and put into this "container", where delta (time) is being put into this "container".

At that level, "they" (the people there) are observing with great interest what is going inside this "container". From what I understand, there are many of these "containers" there.

Two levels higher, above all of them, is the Infinite Creator, trying to understand infinity, freewill, and giving his children love and light.

It is in other words, Papa, telling his children, learn all you can about me, each of these children try to understand what infinity is about.

Beyond this, I do not know, but I hope, someday, someone can shed light upon light to what I have said.

Is this not what Law of One is in other words?

Brittany

I have had dreams very similar to this. They kind of scared be because the expansion in consciousness was so huge. The me that I know was such a small part of the whole that I barely seemed to exist anymore, and yet I was *everything*…truly these are amazing experiences.