Bring4th

Full Version: Disoriented & Confused/ Chaos everywhere
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Friends,

What the frak is going on all around right now?

Please pray for me to get aligned with whatever it is spirit wants me to get aligned to.

Thanks.
Heart

Melissa

[Image: apacheblessingsmichellebarlondsmith.jpg]

Brittany

<hugs>
I feel the same, I feel like im in the tumble drier.
You have my prayers.
Thank you, friends. I feel your prayers and good wishes are already helping, as I'm starting to see my blessings again. Rake, hope you are getting your bearings, too.

Right now I'm sitting in the car with the A/C running and computerizing while my husband hits some golf balls. The evening feels peaceful, it's Friday, tomorrow is Saturday, what's not to like?

I think probably there is tremendous energy pouring into our reality in some form and we are perceiving it in various ways. Whether you want to call it the Mayan Calendar effect, the giant T-square of Jupiter/Pluto/Uranus, or whatever, it sure feels as if something is going on.

Unbound

Pre-Homecoming quakes aha
(08-23-2013, 02:07 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Friends,

What the frak is going on all around right now?

Please pray for me to get aligned with whatever it is spirit wants me to get aligned to.

Thanks.

Between two points of order, there is always chaos as one point of order coalesces into a new state of order. Chaos in the sense that current modes of existence are released and new modes of existence are grasped onto.

Oftentimes, when your default vibrational state changes, or raises, over a relatively short period of time, your life will temporarily go to all hell, because your old modes of being are no longer consonant with your new state of vibration. This can be stressful until the "echo" of your previous vibrational offering dissipates and the new manifestation "settles in".
Wouldn't know about you specifically but after my encounters with the weirdness of life in its grand/true form I've been beaming out/broadcasting nothing but confusion, disorientation and annoyance at the state of things, with an underlying current of love and every now and then the dropping of light/wisdom bombs.

For me the process has been peaking lately on account of no longer being able to find things that are strictly speaking dangerous to me in the way that I was afraid of before. As that fear is being addressed and its points are being interpreted one by one the "fear feels" the permission to express itself even more, which is why I both become more stable and notice more chaos in my environment.

As you are, dear Caycegal, part of my environment, I notice a much increased level of chaotic behavior in you.

As to why I don't want to control what I beam out/broadcast; I did for 25+ years, it didn't work.

Case in point, randomly reading my fav web comic; [Image: 2013-08-24.gif]