Bring4th

Full Version: Is discipline lack of polarity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I sometimes get onto my dogs when they do something I don't agree with. If one is about to mark his territory in the house, I shout his name to stop him. Same if they are humping on each other to exert dominance. I'll sometimes swat at him to get him to stop, thus disciplining them.

Since I am not accepting of their behavior, and stopping them from exercising their free will, am I then not polarizing positive?

Or are we not here in 3D to accept everything? There are things I do not accept. Is that keeping me from polarizing more to the positive?

Can I still polarize positive if I do the discipline out of love rather than feeling bad towards them?
good question. I spontaneously don’t think it´s a big deal as long as your actions contain the love you feel. An adult can scold a Child for being wild, while in the heart the emotions are still lovingly mild.
(08-23-2013, 06:07 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I sometimes get onto my dogs when they do something I don't agree with. If one is about to mark his territory in the house, I shout his name to stop him. Same if they are humping on each other to exert dominance. I'll sometimes swat at him to get him to stop, thus disciplining them.

Since I am not accepting of their behavior, and stopping them from exercising their free will, am I then not polarizing positive?

Or are we not here in 3D to accept everything? There are things I do not accept. Is that keeping me from polarizing more to the positive?

Can I still polarize positive if I do the discipline out of love rather than feeling bad towards them?

Positively polarized beings don't accept all. If they did, they would also gladly accept the subjugation of negatively polarized beings.

Quote:25.6 Questioner: Could you amplify the meaning of what you said by “failure to accept that which is given?”

Ra: I am Ra. At the level of time/space at which this takes place in the form of what you may call thought-war, the most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded, engulfed, and transformed by positive energies.

This, however, being a battle of equals, the Confederation is aware that it cannot, on equal footing, allow itself to be manipulated in order to remain purely positive, for then though pure it would not be of any consequence, having been placed by the so-called powers of darkness under the heel, as you may say.

It is thus that those who deal with this thought-war must be defensive rather than accepting in order to preserve their usefulness in service to others. Thusly, they cannot accept fully what the Orion Confederation wishes to give, that being enslavement. Thusly, some polarity is lost due to this friction and both sides, if you will, must then regroup.

It has not been fruitful for either side. The only consequence which has been helpful is a balancing of the energies available to this planet so that these energies have less necessity to be balanced in this space/time, thus lessening the chances of planetary annihilation.

There is a give and take in any free will relationship, whether it be with animals or with other humans. Animals doing things you would rather they didn't could be looked at as a violation of your free will decision that such behavior not be expressed in your home. Of course, an animal will have a harder time understanding such a edict than another human would.

It seems you are just trying to keep the peace. That doesn't strike me as particularly negative or self serving.
I have thought about this tremendously over the span of the last few years, and I can only conclude with this; "Aim for 50.1% positive polarization by agreeing and allowing yourself to do things which are blatantly and clearly self serving, then using that clarity and blataness of self serving to coordinate that which is not for self serving by distance from emotion/action felt during self serving." Then focus self serving actions onto areas and situations that are voluntarily undertaken with you, while focusing positive actions into situations where not all participants are voluntary and or it is not done in your area.

Example.

In your house its your rules, polarize towards negative there and inform dogs that since they are in your space you must, by definition, be the "top dog" and if they are unable to deal with it, it is their problem.

Outside of your house its societal rules, where when someone comes and shoves or hits you, the dog is not allowed to bite them back, even if in your house it would be the anticipated norm due to negative polarization.

From that you can get a steady foothold into negative which you know you must keep under the neccesary amount to polarize towards the negative but sufficient to "skip over" any such moral dillemas as this and get to the non dillemaed service to other parts.

Since if you do this you will no longer be worried about it at home and thus be able to serve others in a more full manner when you embark upon serving others.
Not Sure, you refer to negative polarization, which I am not trying to achieve. This polarize towards the negative is opposite to what I am trying for.
There probably would be a difference in how a 51% sto entity and 99%+ sto act as well as be in the situations you describe above.

I don't think any of what you have described would inconsistent with harvesting positively.

I believe that for the higher levels of polarization (past harvestability), I think the key is focusing less on actions and more on being - focus on your being to vibrate love at each and every moment, to find the love in each and every moment, via balancing and living in the now, and the actions that may be unloving will naturally fall away.

There seems something inherent in the balance of one's energy that causes one to react, and think about the same situation differently. Thus, while the mind is central in evolution, the mind ultimately can be limited/blinded by the imbalances in the energy body in a sense, and while thinking about these things is very important, balancing oneself seems to automatically yield true knowledge as to the answer sought.
Yesterday when I meditated, and I don't meditate that often, I felt more maturity surrounding a past action of mine. I began to approach that "mistake" with greater clarity. So meditation did change me in that one instance. Then I was remembering things about my past that were hilights of my life. So meditation helped my memory of the past as well.
As others have said, two steps forward, one step backward. The step backward will be less 'painfull' if you don't approach 'your' problem with hatred, negative feeling.
It's funny how you display your paradigm, they exercise their free will, but you come out of blue sky and inflict on their joy. Tough one. You just gave me one more reason not to get 2d friend into my life.