Bring4th

Full Version: Left-eye cord?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi forum buddies

So last night before i went to bed and in a state just before falling asleep i spontaneously decided to do a cord and attachment severing whilst lying in bed. What i noticed was as i raised up a barrier to sever any cords, where no resistance was met the sheathe moves quickly but where resistance was met it slowed down. The sheathe quickly focused to an area above my left eye like that was the point of most resistance and where a cord was actually stemming from. I severed it and its felt like it took 30 sec or more for the energy of the severed cord to pull back into my eye region. Whats really interesting and im not sure if this is wish full thinking on my part is that that my left eye and that general area of my face has been bothering me on and off for a few years now. Just last week in particular i was getting really painful headaches that were located just behind the left eye. Last night whilst doing the severing my left eye wasn't even bothering me but i thought it was curious the two lined up.

As it stands i still dont really know what or whom the cord was going to or whether it bears a link to my eye pain. Ra says "The left area of the head and upper shoulder is most generally seen to be of a negative polarization whereas the right is of positive polarization, magnetically speaking". Does this mean negative cords form only on the left side of the head? What does a cord or attachment on or around the left eye signify exactly? Any help would be appreciated BigSmile

Has anyone else had an experience with a cord and physical illness from the area it originates?

Unbound

I get cords in my solar plexus often because I am a tad too open with the free giving of my energies and it creates some real physical pain for sure.

Personally, I have never quite resonated with Ra's suggestion that the left and right side of the body relate to polarity in the sense of service, but more in the sense of vibrations being harmonically drawn to one side of the field or the other. I have certainly found cords from every which direction and side, especially since one can form "positive cords" which are in the mode of giving rather than being taken from.
Thanks for the response tanner. Im not too sure about the negative and positive sides to the body either, and it may have nothing to do with cording at all but i've definitely noticed some issues on my left side. I suppose with most cords we give people permission on a sub/conscious level and take it in good faith that it wont be abused but its definitely worth taking a look now and again to see if your health is being affected and if so to lovingly remove them.

Unbound

Well, in terms of left and right, I do typically associate the left side with feminine energies and the right with masculine.