Bring4th

Full Version: whitening teeth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
for whiter teeth with natural ways

[Image: 522597_588349904526845_449733028_n.jpg]
Well at least you can still use them for poison ivy, bites, and stings.

Also, baking soda is supposed to whiten teeth.
Oil Pulling and Ionized Water!
That's funny, I'm listening to a podcast from a natural doctor named Malik right now.
my teeth are as yellow as a wild coyote's.

I might need some of this 'natural teeth whitening therapy'.

I've tried oil-pulling in the past; not much change.

I am thinking Urine Therapy is next on the 'to-do' list.

peace and namaste white-teethers,

yellow-in-tooth,

plen-matriculation.
whitening your teeth will not improve your health. i dont see any point

lol i dont know how looks my teeth but when i last went to my dentist he recommended brush your teeth sometimes with sodium bicarbonate

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_bicarbonate
Sodium bicarbonate is also used as an ingredient in some mouthwashes. It has anti-caries and abrasive properties.[34] It works as a mechanical cleanser on the teeth and gums, neutralizes the production of acid in the mouth and also acts as an antiseptic to help prevent infections
I brush my teeth solely with baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) and sea salt.

When I first switched I immediately noticed an overall brightening of my teeth. It works well for me, I use baking soda and vinegar as often as possible to replace most household chemical products.
(12-05-2013, 03:45 AM)cloudkingdom Wrote: [ -> ]whitening your teeth will not improve your health. i dont see any point

lol i dont know how looks my teeth but when i last went to my dentist he recommended brush your teeth sometimes with sodium bicarbonate

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_bicarbonate
Sodium bicarbonate is also used as an ingredient in some mouthwashes. It has anti-caries and abrasive properties.[34] It works as a mechanical cleanser on the teeth and gums, neutralizes the production of acid in the mouth and also acts as an antiseptic to help prevent infections

having healthy teeth is good for heart health. teeth has big effect on heart.
huh? you could be right but i am not talking about improving teeth health. whitening teeth. if your teeth really unhealthy because of the teeth plaque or tartar, its different world. but looks like you are complaning about it's color as i see
Older pros will tell you it is try but a dentist will tell you to brush and floss regularly and you should ne ok.
listerine whitening strips omg works beautifully i used it and woah my teeth were white a year has passed and tehy still are. trust me theyre the best
I use and electric toothbrush with regular toothpaste. It works wonders!
You will have whiter teeth in about 2 weeks.
Every once in a a while I use some hydrogen peroxide for a real deep cleaning. about 4 times a year.
Per the info in the following article, I've been using coconut oil once/week. Results are preliminary, but promising!

http://www.wesupportorganic.com/2014/03/...t-oil.html

Fang

Maybe we should have an "appearance and vanity" sub forum?

michael430

[deleted]
I'm testing some activated charcoal for brushing my teeth.

will report back when my teeth are gleaming white and bright BigSmile