Bring4th

Full Version: I have a request to make.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need assistance in regards to intention... in regards to help seeing the light. Some have voice concerned that I am being manipulated...

If you so wish, please pray to the unity that is our universe that I see the truth and light if I am currently in darkness, manipulation or delusion.

I give my sincerest and highest thanks to all who consider this request. There is some turmoil in my life that raises many questions. My heart tells me I am safe but the questioning of others makes me reconsider.

Love and light to all of you.

Unbound

We are in a hall of mirrors of infinite reflections. Yet, from our perspective, we see only the world, and our body when we "look down". When we look up, in to the sky, we are changing our perception to look at higher things, other places and other times. When we look down, we see the Earth and our bodies. Left to right are all our other selves.

Discover the self that you are void.

I will 'pray' and motion towards that which I have seen, for that is all I am able and capable of showing you. Much love to you, brother.

P.S. Relaaax Smile
Blah, I just have a dear friend in a panic--that is dealing with a psychic greeting--telling me that I am being manipulated. It would otherwise be compelling if my calls to the highest, brightest and my higher self were not met with the answer that I am fine and that he/she is incorrect.

Of course, I like to give him/her the benefit of the doubt.

Unbound

Perhaps the question is not whether or not you are fine. Sometimes when we can't be accessed, those close to us become a focus for "dark energies" because while we may be assured of ourselves, keeping everything out also keeps oneself entirely in.

I have been hesitant to say this, but it seems to be the time. I have talked to Ra through my own method of contact and every time I ask about you, by which I mean experimenting to see whether or not the Ra on "my side" would be aware of you. This is one of the few things I have ever asked Ra, simply to confirm what I felt intuitionally.

The response has been that you are indeed in connection and contact with Ra, but you are apparently only interacting with the lower vibratory levels or lower density entities of the Ra complex. There are times where you make contact with the pure Ra vibration, which may be the cause for some confusion because those contacts somewhat have left you offguard, perhaps.

Also, it is very easy for entities to use names which are of power when they are of close enough vibration to that name to not be automatically repelled by it. There are more than Ra of which are present around you. There is a lot surrounding you, an infinity of motion in which everything is happening but only you appear to be solid, yet obscured by broken glass. A whirlwind of broken mirrors around you.

You have been swallowed by the beast's pride.

I think all is well, these are just words, just an expression of the conscious impulses which I allow myself to receive in to my awareness as I am able and as feels natural and in the highest. Much love to you, my friend.
Tanner, thank you for finally being the first person to clearly verify things for me.

You have my highest regards.
Do you give me permission clear you? I just need your first name and age, feel free to pm me.
I only find myself skeptical, Tanner, of the statement about lower-density entities of Ra. No such entities exist. However, looking deeper into your statement, yes, the contact seems to often be very shallow. Thanks for confirming that.

Unbound

Of course, I must admit, I also see the perspective that you have, because in the past I experienced very much similar where I was so highly assured of myself that I couldn't really grasp how other people existed in my mind and in my life, which I think are different things now, although of course still one.

Everyone was so worried about me, some of my friends even had an intervention because they were concerned. I pretty much ignored them and it was only when I basically was left with no other option but to move to another province and leave all of my bands behind. I was lethargic for months.

Then I finally accepted that I wanted to heal, that I needed to heal, because I was so hurt, in so much pain and depression and anger and I wanted nothing but to self-destruct or destroy the world, or simply fight, fight, fight until I was stopped by a force greater than myself, I hit a wall.

I encountered a force that was both greater than myself, yet would never harm me. I found an infinite well of energy that inspired within me a new realization of what my functional existence does simply by the presence of myself and my aura on this planet. I have always believed in magic, but I never knew before just how real that intelligent energy is. It is only magic by term, but I choose that word because it is wonderful and awesome and that is a word that personally resonates with me in those descriptions.

I have always wanted to be of service, and once I thought that by being the equal opposite and oneness to everything would assure my capability and power because I would be untouchable, and it was so. I was untouchable, no one could see or hear me, I was becoming invisible like a shadow in the dark, as nothing, a void.

I realized why the polarization of service is possible through the significator which is that which signifies what from the potentiator enters the matrix, and that is because we are able to interact through distortions. The significator signifies distortions, the potentiator "reads" the significance and every aspect from the unconscious connected to that significant thing is pulled in to the matrix, of mind/body/spirit. Thus, there must be realized a connection between octaves.

If the product of the last octave was the knowledge of the efficiency of body, mind and spirit together, as well as the realization of the Significator, then what shall be the product of this octave? Is not the function of polarity to be the vehicle or mechanism for the unfoldment of the Creator through successful and successive creations?

(08-26-2013, 04:09 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I only find myself skeptical, Tanner, of the statement about lower-density entities of Ra. No such entities exist. However, looking deeper into your statement, yes, the contact seems to often be very shallow. Thanks for confirming that.

Then you have penetrated what I was attempting to tell you. Smile Albeit, I am just you telling yourself.

Of course, I am just an instrument and whatnot, aha! Smile Blessings to you.

Oh, as Ra said of us, I say to Ra, "Are you not all things?"

Edit: Spelling
Are you/we being manipulated? Oh yes we are, we're always being manipulated, but the good part is that once you even it all out, it averages out to about 50%-sts and 50% sto manipulation.

Are your contacts with Ra, your higher self and your guides liable to be tainted, manipulated or just downright invented to harm you? Possibly, almost certainly so.

Does it matter to the point of you in contact with Ra? Not in the slightest. It would only matter if you/we believed ourselves to be unmanipulatable. But if you start from the knowledge/assumption that you'll be manipulated for a while you can drop into neg time/space if your belief in the good aspects of your creation is sufficient to believe that it will have the strength to pull you out. Nothing else really matters becuase from the start you/we know the dangers of the work we/you take.

That being said, I will re-iterate something I heard in intution regarding this forum / Ra / Q'uo / This group years ago.

"You are being deceived, there is another way to channel, re-read the material." I Was both right and not right, but thats another story.
You can be choosy about your guides, and declare what is wanted. You have a negative guide that you can have replaced with one of the light.

Other than that I find a couple of negative identities in your space, one being a grey.
is it perhaps our guides that are the presenters of some options/invitations in our mind? Accepting and acting on a certain invitation will put us closer to that guides vibration and it will be reflected in our situation. If our vibration is close enough we will just be given a task and preform it no questions asked (as in action without mental reflection)?

If we get an invitation that isn’t to Bright, perhaps we can ask for a counter invitation of light.

*I ask for invitations of light, I ask for guides that shine bright, I ask for options of harmony and peace, I ask for divine synchronicity* After stating this I let it go, open myself to the potential of this moment and embrace it´s flow.

Reminds me of when I was a kid, maybe 3 years old. I got the invitation to take a knife and cut the bark of a tree. I remember the vibration clearly and it is not something I want as part of my energy, it was dark, dominant and not of unity.
This was mentioned in another thread awhile ago, but I'd just like to note that should a person feel drawn to the Law of One, you're in contact with Ra..so we all are.

"Secondly, there is permission granted, not to break quarantine by dwelling among you, but to appear in thought-form capacity for those who have eyes to see."

Thought-form..opening up to and the ability to resonate with certain ideas and concepts..having eyes to see.
(08-26-2013, 10:45 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]This was mentioned in another thread awhile ago, but I'd just like to note that should a person feel drawn to the Law of One, you're in contact with Ra..so we all are.

"Secondly, there is permission granted, not to break quarantine by dwelling among you, but to appear in thought-form capacity for those who have eyes to see."

Thought-form..opening up to and the ability to resonate with certain ideas and concepts..having eyes to see.

Or eyes to see could be a literal seeing a thought form.
Yes, I just think it can easily be overlooked that thought form is also simply form of thought (communicating with your thoughts)..something structured, or as Ra would say, a concept complex Smile

The pyramids are a thought-form, which I guess is why the rocks are referred to as everlasting, as they are symbols that embody eternal concepts.
How long would thought forms stick around that I focused heavily on over the last few months? If you stop giving energy to them, do they dissipate? There are some I'd like to clear because I think they're affecting my health. I created thought forms of something that I strongly desired in the past, but now are giving me stomach aches.
Ask your personal Guide or HS to protect/guard the 7th Chakra Channel, only allowing through that which you specifically request. Stick with your own Guidance system/Source Group in this instance, or for a blanket request 'that which has your highest good of all'. They cannot action unless you specifically request. I would stick to your own Guidance System for now, more will come in as and when required - you did not intentionally handicap yourself prior to incarnating, and you know that assistance which is around you was suited, as it was chosen by you on some level. Shielding your personal space is also useful.
I thought we couldn't affect change in our 7th chakra channel directly, as it's the sum total of all our other chakras. Does it really work to ask for protection? Even on meds which dull the feeling, I still feel energy in my 3rd eye, solar plexus and heart chakras.

When I asked for protection to my 7th chakra, I felt a shift in energy there. So I guess we can affect that chakra directly. I feel energy streaming inward. I trust that my angel and HS see more than I can see, so I don't see clearly enough to know what my highest good is. I guess I should leave that upto my subconscious mind.

Thank you for the "you did not intentionally handicap yourself prior to incarnating." It sometimes feels like I have a handicap, but that's just my own programming and beliefs. We are infinite beings, we just have to realize that.
<Double Post>
(08-26-2013, 12:05 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I thought we couldn't affect change in our 7th chakra channel directly, as it's the sum total of all our other chakras. Does it really work to ask for protection? Even on meds which dull the feeling, I still feel energy in my 3rd eye, solar plexus and heart chakras.

You could say it works both ways. Gauging the violet ray as a means of test to me is sort of like flashing a beam of light through the root Chakra/red ray. If your circuitry is in alignment and working efficiently more of the 'Light' comes through uninhibited exiting the other side (Violet Ray), whereas if the case is otherwise less comes through. It's sort of a test for how 'pure' a vibration one is maintaining. One is built or 'layered' on another, and so a faulty foundation (lower rays) will result in an unbalanced/ungrounded individual.

Now, when I say guard the 7th/Crown Chakra Channel, I take it with the understanding that the Mind is receiver/filter/interpreter of a spectrum of frequency, which can be filtered out to reduce 'noise'. This 'cosmic bandwidth' is filtered through your Crown Chakra from which your equipment then interprets and experiences through various senses of perception (In this case, thought). Requesting a Guide or HS allows them to set up filters as to what channels you tune into, sort of like going to a Channel on your Radio yet experiencing interference, and having this 'cleaned up'. This can also be filtered on the mind level, but why necessarily waste extra brain power processing the signal in the initial instance when you can simply have it removed without it ever reaching 'you'?
Thanks for the guidance. I will ask my higher self for protection, and to let through only those vibrations that are for my highest good. Question: Can our higher self ground us, or do we have to ground ourselves? I have a tendency to be out there, and am out of my body quite often when I space out.
(08-26-2013, 08:05 AM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]You can be choosy about your guides, and declare what is wanted. You have a negative guide that you can have replaced with one of the light.

Other than that I find a couple of negative identities in your space, one being a grey.

Based on purely technical observations of purely your A1 self as it has been portrayed here through its various interactions, I concur with BrownEyes analysis as to be accurate in describing what has happened.
I had a negative guide once tell me he was God, and I believed him when I was in my delusional state. I concur that you can have a guide replaced by a positive one. My guide has been trying to get through to help me open my heart chakra to feel Creator's Love. It's a feeling I want to get back to, after having experienced it once.
If there is negativity or manipulation in communication with beings, it could be a function of our level of groundedness and balance of foundational rays. Negative entities who manipulate may use those imbalances. Whatever messages we receive could be distorted by personal distortions and catalysts that are not yet examined or dealt with (so we might need to explore what's underneath, in that unconscious mind). A strong protection mechanism is probably to work with catalyst and balancing the foundational centers so that our feet are firmly on the ground and we may be able to reach up higher. Sometimes I think whatever crap we construct for ourselves cannot be undone by pushing it aside but to get in there and deconstruct the blocks, one by one. There's no short-cut when doing ground-work unfortunately! Keep up the good work.
I remember a time when looking up at the stars, and lying in the bed of my truck, I could feel at one with them. That's something I could try again, it was a good experience. Now, I desire to get in touch with my higher self. It seems the safest being to get in touch with, being ourself. My higher self does not exist outside of me, so I must realize its presence within me. Thanks rie for the assurance that I'm doing good work. My higher self speaks through people like you.

Higher Self: http://www.google.com/search?q=higher%20...4APojIDgDQ
Yeah good point about HS not existing outside self. When we attribute wisdom and love to an object (like its separate from self) such as god or HS or whatnot, we separate from that which is a resource within and can create that self of helplessness or dependence on external sources. Thank you GW!
(08-26-2013, 11:41 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If you stop giving energy to them, do they dissipate?

They can..that has been my experience with alleviating psychic attack. I see psychic attack simply as suggestions, that when believed, feed further feelings of uncertainty. So if you stop entertaining certain ideas and thoughts, it goes away (not always that easy).
(08-26-2013, 09:43 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2013, 11:41 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If you stop giving energy to them, do they dissipate?

They can..that has been my experience with alleviating psychic attack. I see psychic attack simply as suggestions, that when believed, feed further feelings of uncertainty. So if you stop entertaining certain ideas and thoughts, it goes away (not always that easy).

I would say through my experience so far the psychic attacks have more meaning and centrality to ones lessons as one increases in adeptness.

I.e I have found less meaningless or pure noise attacks that can be let go simply through focus or de-focus of attention as the attacks I perceive now are all to do with my current focus anyway.

It's like as ones focus of thought or ideas narrows closer to the original idea of self, less fragmented. The more a negative interpretation can be seen to affect the whole idea.
(08-26-2013, 10:23 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]The more a negative interpretation can be seen to affect the whole idea.

I agree. I didn't mean to make it all sound so simple, it's just that it gets discussed a lot and I didn't want to derail the thread. It can be complex, as your will and identity is being challenged in an attempt to make what is false, true. And so reality can begin to fall apart, and it's terrifying. But really though, defense is simple in the end. For me I realized a big part of attacks have to do with attempting to understand, or do what's right, but it becomes apparent that with infinite interpretation, there isn't much understanding. I feel more balanced and less distorted than ever since going through a lot, but I don't think true understanding is possible. The simple part is that you have to learn to love yourself, to accept yourself, and your limits. This allows you to be the individual that the universe wants you to be, and you're not going to be punished or suffer some consequence for failing to make the best decision possible. And so, as you learn to become yourself, the less you're able to be manipulated. It seems to be a part of initiation.

Unbound

I have come to view most such attacks as actually being "astral encounters" with other beings and so try to observe both my feelings and attitudes towards whatever individual I feel the impression has come from, or rather the interaction. Sometimes I will ask my guides, or even Creator directly where the energy transfer is sourced from.
Good man Tanner, good man.

Our astral encounter resonates at the level of facial hair.
Pages: 1 2