Bring4th

Full Version: The Nature of Distortion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Aloysius

The purpose of this thread to discuss the nature of distortion. The following is simply my opinion and even I do not hold a particular amount of stock in it, I am very open to discussion of this topic.

Distortion, as I “understand” it, is a change/displacement/transmutation of a relevant point/property/principle. Everything is a distortion of every other thing. In the context of “all is one” many view distortion as the displacement from unity or the “original” which I agree with, but there are other ways of understanding this fundamental phenomenon.

Distortion is basically the increase/decrease in complexity of a process. An alteration of the original "blueprint" if you will. The activation of possibility that lies within the parameters of potential. In another sense can be seen as randomness within an otherwise uniform structure, properties outside a certain threshold of commonality from the relative point/property/principle structure can be easily identified as "distortion" eg. cancer in the bodily complex (the body being the relative principle structure, cancer being the distortion).

If I was to take a block of wood and cut it in half, the now current two pieces could be named a distortion of the previous form and to put them back together would be the removal of this distortion (from the relevant property).

However this being dualistic means that approaching this from an absolute value perspective is helpful.
Say you had an object that was 7 units of distortion away from "unity" if it gained 3 distortion units you may think it's more distorted but if it lost 4 distortion units it would be distorted more from it's position at 7 than the other example, yet closer to "unity", discernment plays a big role here.

What I am trying to suggest here is the relevance of principle when attempting to identify distortion. The block in itself is a distorted form, as are all things that exist, it would just be "less distorted" from the view of displacement from the original. Infinity implies not only that are no limits but also that there is every limit possible in potential. The potential for all distortion possible exists in potential.

Quote:“That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity.”
This is to remind us in this particular excursion of possibility that no matter the distortions we see, separation, many-ness is an illusion. There is never actually displacement from unity. However, the unawareness of this due to veiling has paved the way for new and exciting possibilities unavailable otherwise!

What I get from this is that every possible reducible concept/form is a distorted form of every other thing that exists. All that changes are the transmutations of parameters of potential. To 'mechanize' for example is to fragment an already existing process than rearrange it into a new pattern. All visually perceivable phenomena and chemical matter are constructs of light, or, distortions and reconstructions of potential utilizing the foundational property of light. So the bias of “removing distortion” is moving towards unity whereas the production or intensification of distortion is basically separation.

This idea of unity, one of the best human representations of the concept of love has a compelling factor, a magnetic pull that forms a ‘typical’ or “ordinary” capsule of experience. The further an individual strays from this basin of attraction (or sinkhole of destruction lol) is dependent on the faculty of free will. The STS entity serves to refine distortion and offer the most unique experience possible to the creator through discipline of the will, and thus with a sufficiently closed 4th ray is able to displace itself greatly from the pulling force of unity. STO, given the bias of the Logos has a significant advantage in terms of influence on the experiential matrix traversed by many a soul.

To explain what I mean by “ordinary experience” (I don’t mean this in any negative sense) is that by the influence towards the predisposition of unity entities consciously share experiences/thoughts/ideals/goals with each other; helping each other etc. This shared (common) experience is the capsule I’m talking about but I do not mean in any way that the experience/catalyst is not filtered and processed differently by each unique entity, the degrees of differentiation are just less than full capitalization of the possible. And that's what it all is, degrees of differentiation, that's what distortion is.

This "typical" experiential distortion hosted by the majority of polarized entities within this galaxy is basically what holds everything together in terms of raising awareness of the Creator (which is just all raising of awareness). It is what provides a steady flow towards the creator from within you will find many teachers who are well suited to teach as they have experienced/are knowledgeable of similar distortions that you will face on this path. The 4th and central density/energy ray is love, the center of the dual vortex of creation. This centrality in the spectrum of will oriented magnitude is what forms the capsule I speak of.

Quote:The vibration or density of love or understanding is not a term used in the same sense as the second distortion, Love; the distortion Love being the great activator and primal co-Creator of various creations using intelligent infinity; the vibration love being that density in which those who have learned to do an activity called “loving” without significant distortion, then seek the ways of light or wisdom. Thus in vibratory sense love comes into light in the sense of the activity of unity in its free will. Love uses light and has the power to direct light in its distortions. Thus vibratory complexes recapitulate in reverse the creation in its unity, thus showing the rhythm or flow of the great heartbeat, if you will use this analogy.

Quote:I am Ra. Each Love, as you term the prime movers, comes from one frequency, if you wish to use this term. This frequency is unity. We would perhaps liken it rather to a strength than a frequency, this strength being infinite, the finite qualities being chosen by the particular nature of this primal movement.

The distortion of a thing does not mean the eradication of the previous properties present rather that the properties of the previous distortion are altered. The original property/thought, Love is prevalent throughout all distortion. Love is the dynamic principle of creation. Love is what gives focus to intelligent infinity/energy, creating all things.

Quote:This must be defined against the background of intelligent infinity or unity or the One Creator with the primal distortion of free will. The term Love then may be seen as the focus, the choice of attack, the type of energy of an extremely, shall we say, high order which causes intelligent energy to be formed from the potential of intelligent infinity in just such and such a way. This then may be seen to be an object rather than an activity by some of your peoples, and the principle of this extremely strong energy focus being worshiped as the Creator instead of unity or oneness from which all Loves emanate.

Everything is a distortion of the void, which, by having dualistic infinity inherently potentiated, cancels itself out of existence. Thus the illusion that permeates all densities is an illusion, the imbalance of the dualistic energies producing something other than (positive infinity)+(negative infinity)=0. Only by having unequal properties can anything “exist” other than the ultimate One. To lessen one’s distortions to the point of 7th density is to sink back into infinity within the 0 and thus be present throughout all realms of potential. To become one with the creator. Distortions are, in essence, limits of infinity. The void I refer to is known as intelligent infinity in these circles. This concept is probably flawed but very helpful I find in understanding potential and limits of potential (matrices).

The dualistic nature of this process creates dichotomies eg. STS/STO and STO/STS, teach/learning and learn/teaching, honour/responsibility and responsibility/honour, space/time and time/space. The potential is initially SPLIT to create distortion and then these reciprocating properties are in dynamic motion (push/pull and pull/push dichotomy) with each other creating the distortions possible within the parameters of the specific matrix. I am attempting to write a post that is distorted to a greater extent towards truth/falsity than falsity/truth but alas I’m having difficulty lol.

Distortions are a gift and lessening them just as much. Each distortion contains lessons to be learned about the creator. A facet of potential from which out-pours the love of the creator.

It is from the original that all we can comprehend are distorted forms of, the potential for all sound lies within silence. And this distortion is by no means necessary.
I see distortions as ripples in the Field. Everything we say, do, or think is a distortion of the One Original Thought. One thing I'm not sure about, is the One Original Thought the void?

Aloysius

Quote:I am Ra. This must be defined against the background of intelligent infinity or unity or the One Creator with the primal distortion of free will. The term Love then may be seen as the focus, the choice of attack, the type of energy of an extremely, shall we say, high order which causes intelligent energy to be formed from the potential of intelligent infinity in just such and such a way. This then may be seen to be an object rather than an activity by some of your peoples, and the principle of this extremely strong energy focus being worshiped as the Creator instead of unity or oneness from which all Loves emanate.
I hadn't slept in an exceedingly long time when I wrote this post, I might edit it and make it a bit less convoluted lol
(08-26-2013, 07:20 PM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]I hadn't slept in an exceedingly long time when I wrote this post, I might edit it and make it a bit less convoluted lol

even sleep deprivation is a good way to see one's distortions.

they tend to be the deeply buried ones, when the conscious mind can no longer resist (mount defences or avoid) what is in the deep mind.

someone who is balanced just gets physically tired when they are tired; and not necessarily incoherent or distorted.

ironic; given the discussion is on the nature of distortions hehe.

peace, (and the peace pipe)

plenum

ie there are ways to learn from everything that happens to us.

Tongue

Aloysius

It's what you don't say Plenum that I get the most out of Wink
Good point man, no peace pipe for me though lol
Exactly, every distortion contains a lesson to be learned about the creator, even my sleep deprivation hahaha
And Gemini Wolf: I'm not a reliable source for this stuff, but in the post and my view no, love is not only the void. Everything out of the void is love, or a distorted form of love. Love is everything. Love is
(08-26-2013, 07:24 AM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]Everything is a distortion of the void, which, by having dualistic infinity inherently potentiated, cancels itself out of existence. Thus the illusion that permeates all densities is an illusion, the imbalance of the dualistic energies producing something other than (positive infinity)+(negative infinity)=0. Only by having unequal properties can anything “exist” other than the ultimate One. To lessen one’s distortions to the point of 7th density is to sink back into infinity within the 0 and thus be present throughout all realms of potential. To become one with the creator. Distortions are, in essence, limits of infinity. The distortions are a gift and lessening them just as much. Each distortion contains lessons to be learned about the creator. The void I refer to is known as intelligent infinity in these circles. This concept is flawed but very helpful I find in understanding potential and limits of potential (matrices).

Aloysius, interesting topic!

It is one I think about often.

I have a similar view of these distortions, with just one slight variance, which I invite you to consider. If it resonates with you, great, if it doesn't, feel free to discard it. It has settled into my perspective of things, and served me on my spiritual journey.

The variance between my view of these distortions, and your view is that the baseline state of zero distortion is actually not a neutral state, in the strictest sense of the word, from my perspective. Rather, it is infinite positivity. Having said, that, without the negative distortions to set it apart or contrast it, we can't technically call it "positive", but in the same way that Ra is polarity-less yet, being of unity, is part of love and light, the undistorted, and unpotentiated, intelligent infinity is, by default, infinite positivity. And all separation, or negativity, is simply the distortion of, or resistance to, that infinitely pure and high vibratory positivity.

So, from this perspective, we can see why the base state of existence is pure love, which is pure unity, pure connection, pure positivity, and that separation is the distortion of "what is" (the pure love behind all things), the resistance to positivity, and how everything eventually dissolves back and returns to pure positive energy in the end.

Pure joy, pure acceptance, pure beingness.

Negativity, and distortion, is a sort of "tension" "twisting" or "resistance" to "what is", and as everything ultimately balances out, and seeks its level, this resistance is released and we, inevitably, reemerge into pure positive energy, where there is no more separation.

Thus, the "negative infinity" can only be explored in the potential of separation, the finite universe, and when that finite universe is released, we are left with the complete absence of resistance, which is unity, and pure joy.

Aloysius

Anagogy, thank you for your thoughts, I am still formulating my own ideas and your input is very appreciated.
Your view resonates with me, greatly.

The unity or "0" I refer to is the original thought/love, the eternal orgasmic ecstasy of the creator.
There was difficulty encountered when trying to explain it on my part because it's very easy to have 'Love' associated with STO tendencies, which is why I tried to explain that STO is less displaced from the unity (of course this is only from the veiled perspective) thus the uh...'essence' of love is more intense in these beings and is why I used a 'neutral' point.

From the neutral point imagine a mushroom shaped vortex with a bulbous top close to the neutral point (the points within this area have a displacement or relatively small value) and the other end flowing as far away as possible and then bending up and joining with the top and then sinking back to the original point. This is a rough idea of the (limited) experiential matrix, where every point within this volume holds a path back to the original I was attempting to describe, where the bulbous top is the capsule of "typical" experience due to polarization. I don't mean to say that polarization dictates the experiences a person has, but it does influence they way they deal with their experiences and catalyst, it's just that the shared/united property of these creators creates a common area of experience/lessons.

The ultimate unity I wouldn't say is positive infinity because as you said the term creates a distinction, and distinction is not present in unity.
What I would say is that "love" is what all made things, regardless of how "loving" we perceive them, love is always there for the moment contains love.
I would simply leave it as infinite intelligence/energy, because everything else kinda falls short.
When I rejoin Creator, I'll probably want to stay there for a million years at least. Wandering away from Creator is tiring. I like what you say about eternal orgasmic ecstasy of the Creator. I hope in our free will that we can merge and stay with Creator for as long as we wish. If only I could feel Creator's love again. When I did it was too much love for me. I enjoyed it.

Aloysius

The primal distortion is free will, I believe you will indeed be able to stay as long as you want but by then I doubt time will be an issue Smile
But remember my friend, the separation of yourself from the creator is an illusion, provided to us so that may obtain experience and learn lessons that we offer to the creator (ourselves), try not to undervalue yourself as you are now, for your experience and existence are important, though you will definitely one day fully rejoin yourself in cosmic union. The creator's infinite love lies in potential within us.
(08-28-2013, 10:20 AM)Aloysius Wrote: [ -> ]The primal distortion is free will, I believe you will indeed be able to stay as long as you want but by then I doubt time will be an issue Smile
But remember my friend, the separation of yourself from the creator is an illusion, provided to us so that may obtain experience and learn lessons that we offer to the creator (ourselves), try not to undervalue yourself as you are now, for your experience and existence are important, though you will definitely one day fully rejoin yourself in cosmic union. The creator's infinite love lies in potential within us.

The Second Distortion is also good to consider. BigSmile
Right now creator's love would probably be too much for me to be able to accept. It would be like walking the steps of light while still incarnated, were I to feel its Love.
Thank you Aloysius for your input. I agree that time won't be an issue when reuniting with Creator. Ra calls it the Law of Foreverness, that 7D. It's truly a timeless place. Ra is seeking the Law of Foreverness. So it makes me curious if you spend eternity in 7D, how you ever get to the next Octave.

I agree plenum, that Love is great to consider.

Aloysius

No worries Gemini, remember the creator's love is within you BigSmile

Ah touched up the thread a lot, a much less distorted form of my intended product than before lol
Creator's Love is what made me. I agree with you. Just would be nice to feel it again. I'll try to promise that next time I won't cry from feelings of unworthiness. Lucky aliens who feel Creator's unconditional love all the time.
Do buddhist monks feel love all the time? Is it a difficult state to achieve? Am I headed in the right direction.
Well, I feel love when I pet my wolfdog. He brings me joy. But Creator's love felt much deeper and more profound. Or it may have been the love of my social memory complex. I think they are better suited to helping change me than Creator is, who just experiences itself. If I could feel the bliss of my smc, that would thrill me. Even more than anthros would. And I really like anthros. Just that they don't provide me the love I felt that one day.

So thank you for reminding me that Creator's love is within me. Just need to find the blockages that are keeping me from feeling it. I hope it's not a spiritual implant that's keeping me from feeling it. Or if it was, that would explain a lot. I couldn't really function when I felt such love full on, but it was nice to feel.