Bring4th

Full Version: Ra References Ra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Unbound

Quote:Questioner: Then we won’t question on it.I would like to ask first about a mistake I believe that I might have made in the last session on the number of Wanderers on earth today. Did I make an error?

Ra: I am Ra. You and Ra made an error. The appropriate number of your cyphers is one less than previously stated.

I find this quote interesting for many reasons, especially for the amusement of Ra referring to themselves in third person. Does anyone know any other instance in which Ra references themselves? I mean other than when they are giving explanation of their origins, or nature.

Not only that, but I think it highlights a key point that Ra is very much a personality that is still continuing to go through evolution and thus is bound to make errors in terms of communication. Remember, there is a part of both Ra and Carla, Jim and Don that knows itself and that knows eachother in every way for at the core of each is the Infinite One and there are also other connections between them beyond just that.

There is a communion that happens during channeling in which two beings choose to be unified in thought and so one is able to speak for another or think together. Some thoughts are so powerful or perhaps more accurately condensed and orientated in vibration that they are capable of physically interacting with a biological organism, or rather the vibratory complex of the body/mind/spirit complex. Such a channeling can only be achieved by the effective and sustained focus of one capable of such manipulations of energy.

There is a key in that Carla became receptive to receive the vibration of Ra so in this way Ra does not have to actually "take over" the body to communicate but rather would be able to play upon the strings of her complex with thought, with her permission and the protection of the two or more present in order to comfortably and as naturally allow thought to be communicated verbally with Carla's mind as the "window" through which Ra leans.

It is interesting, however, because with the passing of Don, the configuration changes and no longer is Ra able to sustain in that vibration. Perhaps Don was a wanderer of Ra himself? However, Q'uo is said to be a combination of Ra, Latwii and Hatonn so perhaps Ra has also enjoyed some form of evolution through this contact.

I simply wanted to express how beautiful I think this kind of mutual, shared communion is. There are other forms of "channeling" which I would be more inclined to call possession, which typically happens because of permission being given but without proper awareness of what is being given permission to. This has been the more common type of channeling on this planet for awhile, simply because teachings otherwise were deeply guarded for many sought to destroy them, not even always knowing what they were but simply from the desire to conquer and command. Many have risked their lives, and lost them, for millenia in order to bring the evolution of the human form towards unity, freedom and awareness.

I am grateful to them all, and grateful to Ra for never forgetting. Blessings to you all.
Can one really die through channeling, if it is a negative being and you don't know that? Do they just amplify your body distortions until you get a disease or something else? I've been possessed and it shook my body and my head was rocked side to side, and that hurt. I could feel the bones in my spine making popping sounds.
I hesitate to answer that one Gemini due to obvious misuse potential. But yes, you can die, but it requires deliberate intention and will to die.

Unbound

Life and death may be seen in anything and it is not always possible to know exactly when the latter shall occur. I would say that it is perhaps possible, but not probable in the vast majority of cases. I do not think channeling can kill you, however not everyone prepares themselves adequately enough in order to digest or process that kind of experience and this can cause imbalance. If death occurs, it is quite difficult to pin a reason to it, but I also know that in older times and throughout history there has certainly been a dominance of thought that one can kill through magic.

I think that it is rare, especially for individuals who are seeking the light earnestly, to ever encounter such dangers directly, there is a greater risk of mental and emotional instability more than anything else. Also, the world is a different place and many methods have tamed over time. As I understand it, it would not be useful to a negative entity to kill its sought after prey because it is the attempt to polarize another that is the fruit of such an attempt at gaining power.

Edit: Spelling, couple words.
I would agree with Tanner here but paraphrase and add that it is not only, as per my experience, difficult to accidentally result in death and or arrival at death it is of the same level of difficulty as climbing the mount everest.

In that yes, you can "die" from channeling. But I hesitate to explain in detail how it might happen due to this being one of those things I really do not want to talk about on a personal note.

Deja-vu
While I don't have a death wish, I do feel like my 3D lessons are nearing completion. And I'm ready to go, yet do so in balance.

Unbound

Aha My friend, I do not think you are done yet, call it a hunch, but I feel that you will have a distinct change in experience that will help you see how much more you still have to offer. Smile
I'm 36, so I've probably got a few years of life left. And I'm on an anti-depressant, so I'm not depressed. I just feel that when it's my time, I'm ready. I feel a shift in energy, a release that warms my heart with the thought of letting go. So if I still live another 30 years, I hope to have this warm feeling in my heart. I feel my social memory complex calling to me.
(08-27-2013, 04:29 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps Don was a wanderer of Ra himself?

In the material Ra says two of the group are Ra and the other comes from fifth density. I'm sure the two are Don and Carla, with Jim being from fifth.

I think the whole communion concept is interesting too. It's said that one contacts intelligent infinity through the body, by way of the indigo center. So it's just interesting that there was the sharing of Carla's body, and how everything came through her and the group.
(08-27-2013, 09:43 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2013, 04:29 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps Don was a wanderer of Ra himself?
I'm sure the two are Don and Carla, with Jim being from fifth.

What makes you think this?
The intense feelings they had for each other, and things Ra has said. In talking about Don and Carla.. "106.13 These two entities have been as one for a timeless period and have manifested this in your space/time."

Jim's life leading up to the channelings seems to represent the path of wisdom, so I don't think their current marriage is indicative of them being from the same density since they all shared incarnations together where the relationships varied. Had Don not passed, I would assume Don and Carla would still be together. Ankh has mentioned before that in answering a question from Jim, Ra responds that the purpose of sixth density is to unify wisdom and compassion, so some think this is a reference to him being from sixth. But I believe it was said the person who is from fifth density in the group is ready to move into sixth, so I think the point above is moot.

Don = Power (overall knowledge/magical interests), Carla = Love (open heart), Jim = Wisdom (his Eastern studies)

And related to the thread I found this:

"This instrument has spent a lifetime in dedication to service. This has brought this instrument to this nexus in space/time with the conscious and unconscious distortion towards service, with the further conscious distortion towards service by communication. Each time, as you would put it, that we perform this working our social memory complex vibrational distortion meshes more firmly with this instrument’s unconscious distortions towards service. Thus we are becoming a part of this instrument’s vibratory complex and it a part of ours. This occurs upon the unconscious level, the level whereby the mind has gone down through to the roots of consciousness which you may call cosmic.

This instrument is not consciously aware of this slow changing of the meshing vibratory complex. However, as the dedication on both levels continues, and the workings continue, there are signals sent from the unconscious in a symbolic manner. Because this instrument is extremely keen in its sense of smell this association takes place unconsciously, and the thought-form of this odor is witnessed by the entity."
Icaro, have you read the book called "The Crucifixion of Esmerelda Sweetwater"? Ra said that this book was created because Carla and Don decided to join in their forces in a common goal, and dedicate themselves to service to this planet. Because of this will, there was created a possibility/probability vortex, which Carla and Don could tap or "see", so that they could write this book.

Anyways, my understanding of this book and interpretation of it, is that the group decided to contact other members of Carla's "planet" (or social memory complex), but they had to have Carla's "mate", the last member whom they were looking for, to join them, before they could take this contact. Three weeks after Jim joined Carla and Don, Ra contact began.

In the book it is also said that, as I understand it, that Don was not of Earth's origin either, that he was a Wanderer, but that he was of another origin than Jim and Carla.

In short, my understanding and interpretation is that Don is of another social memory complex, but that Jim and Carla are of the same, but that because of this union and dedication to service to others, and harmony of all individuals involved, this group could contact the origins of Carla and Jim.

The book itself was awesome! I had to put it down many times after just couple of pages sometimes and just contemplate, cry, think etc... I highly recomend it, and not because of the above discussion, but for its content. And also, thank God that the "reality" or the Ra contact ended in another way than it ended in the book. Thank you, Don! All is indeed well. Heart

(08-27-2013, 04:29 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Questioner: Then we won’t question on it.I would like to ask first about a mistake I believe that I might have made in the last session on the number of Wanderers on earth today. Did I make an error?

Ra: I am Ra. You and Ra made an error. The appropriate number of your cyphers is one less than previously stated.

I find this quote interesting for many reasons, especially for the amusement of Ra referring to themselves in third person. Does anyone know any other instance in which Ra references themselves? I mean other than when they are giving explanation of their origins, or nature.

Not only that, but I think it highlights a key point that Ra is very much a personality that is still continuing to go through evolution and thus is bound to make errors in terms of communication.

Tanner, the quote that you mentioned - I have been holding it in my heart for quite some time! It is sooo cute, isn't it? "You and Ra made an error"! Aww...

Anyways, Ra said that it was not their intent to give an erroneous information, but that there will be confusion:

Ra material Wrote:18.1 Questioner: I was thinking last night that if I were in the place of Ra at this time, the first distortion of the Law of One might cause me to mix some erroneous data with the true information that I was transmitting to this group. Do you do this?
Ra: I am Ra. We do not intentionally do this. However, there will be confusion. The errors which have occurred have occurred due to the occasional variation in the vibrational complex of this instrument due to its ingestion of a chemical substance. It is not our intent in this particular project to create erroneous information but to express in the confining ambiance of your language system the feeling of the infinite mystery of the one creation in its infinite and intelligent unity.

And here is another example of Ra referring to themselves in third person:

beloved Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. To assume that the instrument is gaining the weight of the physical bodily complex due to a session or working with Ra is erroneous.

Cute, huh? Smile

Unbound

Actually, these quotes give me the same "masterful innocence" that I experienced when I met a Tibetan Lamas. It is the exact same kind of humbleness of character and lightness of heart. What I like is that Ra never makes a big deal out of things, they are always so casual aha
Tanner, did meeting a Tibetan Lamas make you more humble as well? If we see humility or compassion in action, does it make us more humble or compassionate?

Unbound

Hmm, I don't know if it made me more humble per se but more appreciate the power of humility. It did help me see and realize that even Tibetan Lamas' are people just like everyone else and they are just genuinely following their path. I would say that it made me more comfortable and confident with being humble and compassionate and made me realize deeply that it doesn't matter what your experiences have been on the inside, but how you handle those experiences and translate them to other selves.

This monk was like he was straight out of a movie, totally classic, silly and very humble. However, I read over some of his "credentials" and he shared some experiences, such as that he escaped from Kathmandu with 11 other Lamas', so he is a refuge, and he has done things such as the Dark Retreat, which is 49 days spent in total darkness. He is also learned in Dzogchen, which, as an example, uses a technique called the Tregchod which the individual uses to offer themselves as food or in whatever other way to any being or entity or deity which they may have karmic ties to, often done in desolate places or graveyards where the energy of karma and isolation are strongest. This, of course, only being done after the individual has learned to sustain themselves in the five lights of mind to insure the technique doesn't just damage the psyche rather than act as a release.

Needless to say, the intensity and at times terrifying nature of his experiences aren't even hinted at in his character. It is not like some individuals who go through intense experiences and then become intense themselves in order to cope with the intensity. He was in such a state of peace with himself and his experiences and THAT is what was truly humbling, his total self acceptance.
I guess we have all had our own personal initiations. I've been through the dark night of the soul. But even still I would say I live a life of ease. I haven't done a Dark Retreat or anything that substantial. Nor have I needed it to get me to where I am. My character is one who likes Disney as a child. My initiation, or part of it was finding a balance of adorability of cartoon characters, and defiance (or how much I would defy others). They were both simulations, so wasn't really defying anyone but those dreamtime characters I created. I've spent a good amount of time in dreamtime. being fully awake, but seeing hallucinations and hearing them. I've heard big bangs going off like 2X per second. And I've seen a computer printer morph into some creature when I thought the world around me was turning into hell (but at that time I wasn't scared). The people I saw in that case represented negative planets that I was defiant towards. So a person represented a social memory complex.

It was all very fascinating. I've explored my dreams of cute cartoon characters that I had never seen before on the wall, clear as day and animated. And I've been freaked out like when I peeked into the previous octave. I've been defiant towards simulated characters/people who were trying to dominate me by tying me down to a chair and handcuffing me and standing over me. Interesting experiences.

Unbound

Aha Sounds interesting for sure. I have had a lot of past life deaths to work out, and have had some very intense simulated experiences to relieve myself of them, including being impaled in multiple ways, being beheaded, being poisoned, being crucified, etc. One of the weirdest was being impaled and going through the experience of hand over hand puling myself off an astral spike. Needless to say I have had a very interactive experience in incarnative bodies.
You'll probably like my other post about limiting dimensions. I don't get the sense of a past life of being impaled. I did kill a wolf in a past life who was my pet, and had major guilt the whole life because of that. It's played out in this life where I was tricked into stabbing my own wolfdog. Fortunately he survived with minor wound.

My avatar here is a young wolfy anthro character. But if I were to pick my form, I'd go for one slightly older.

Unbound

I have been through quite a few Earth lives so I have had a lot of human experiences both positive and negative. Lots of karmic drama for me to even out in this life aha

I usually am a dragon or a lion in my anthro form, personally.
Fortunately I don't know of a lot of karma that I have. The veil of forgetting has been pretty thorough for me. I just know about some biases I have. I came into this life not to do a lot of work. But to just be. And from time to time tune into Ra or some other being that I resonate with at that time.

A challenge for me is to see the sacramental nature of the ordinary world. To see magic everywhere. If I have had Earth experiences in the past, I don't know except that one where I killed a wolf probably was. I did that to save the tribe at the time. I don't recall more than that, but I do remember the first time I became aware of it I cried as if I were feeling my emotions from the other life.

Neat that you recall anthro form. I only think that I've been an anthro because it's what I greatly desire. I have no confirmation about really ever being one. I only became familiar with them about 10-15 years ago. Before then I only knew that I liked foxes.

Unbound

Aha! You seem to have a pretty magical view to me, my friend. Smile
Aho!

I know that magic exists to the potential to alter one's perception of reality. Hence the parallel experiences I had where I thought people were against me that really weren't people. I was out of state in Missouri and I tell you I saw my best friend from Texas (home state) there in the Missouri jail cell with me. I never called out to him though. That's the cell where all sorts of magic happened. I have said before I saw a person representing the magician archetype. When I saw Ra there, the only question I had for them was "are you gay?" and they told me "no". I had no other question for them. They didn't say "I am Ra" before each statement, so my thinking is that it was another individualized portion of the Ra social memory complex than what contacted Carla and L/L Research.

That's pretty swell. I have my own personalized version of Ra that I contact when I'm in trouble or weary.

One time I was building energy patterns using the Law of Octaves as I called it. They help separate energy so it's not influenced by other energy patterns. Else energy patterns tend to keep expanding. Well, my patterns began to expand out of control and I could no longer contain them, so Ra helped me backtrack over the 100's of patterns I had built with exquisite precision, basically undoing all I had built, so that I could find rest.

I found that once I started building patterns they would continue to expand and my mind would be attached to them, thus my mind would keep expanding.

Later on, I'm just guessing here, when I created a simulated galaxy, it was the heat and gravitation of the central sun that kept it balanced. So in my past I've made a galaxy and a Universe. Pretty magical.

The meds I take now keep me out of creator mode. But I still create, just not as fanciful creations.

Thank you for calling me friend. I see you the same. You're quick to respond, and I like that. You must type pretty fast on that tablet of yours.

Unbound

I am confused, you still appear to have access to and perception of those creations, do you not?

I have always been pretty good at typing aha I treat each conversation as much as possible as though it was face to face.
The creations I made before were sort of in my imagination. I never got to visit them. There was one instance where I thought I had violated their free will and that me and the whole creation I made were going to 4D negative.

But now, I don't really tune in and experience my creation. I thought it was real before, but now I can't be sure.
Maybe I just don't trust my intuition, and the visions I see within are actually real.

I am not emotionally connected to the creation I had before. When I handed my creations over to Creator, I sort of got disconnected from them. It was my gift to Creator. I haven't since experienced seeing through the eyes of an anthro in my galaxy or Universe, because now they belong to Creator. Maybe I just don't have faith enough in myself. I used to get a continuous stream of emotional data about how my creation was doing. Giving my creation over to Creator disconnected me from that. Maybe because I believe that it did is why.

I'd love to experience those within my anthro universe again.

Unbound

Your imagination is the most flexible, versatile tool for travel and creation accessible to you. Even now everything is at the hands of your imagination. It is not really about a question of knowing what is real or what isn't, but knowing which reality you are perceiving and remembering the level from which you are choosing to perceive it, imo.
So everything we perceive or imagine is real on one level or another? And is it possible after this life to visit in physicality these creations?

Unbound

You want my honest opinion on what happens after we die?

We get to go over our lives like a completed piece of art and examine anything and everything we want to within it. That means every idea, every curiosity, every path not taken and taken will be explorable and accessible from the "main-stream" of our perceived linear conscious existence as a reference structure from which we expound the maximal amount of experience from the linear life pattern we have created. We will also be able to see every other self we experienced in that life too, as really the whole process is basically walking through an akashic memory. This means we can go back to an experience and not only see what was going on for us in our mind, body and spirit, but anyone and everything else which was in that experience. This is, of course, after the process of realization of being deceased occurs which varies between all individuals.

You could say that incarnative lives are the creation of "holographic, perceptually referential books of experiences" which relates to a primary self and secondary selves in a relationship of One to Many that is the activating and playing out of the infinite potentials of infinity which exists and occurs as the dramas of existence and consciousness. All of reality is a story told by a child.

Then, once we have finished digesting this life I think we do a recap and reconnect fully with our form-maker or indigo ray body which we use as we decide where the consciousness charge will next be redirected for experience, and so the circulation continues.
I understand the life review that we do. But the things that were important to us in this life, do we get to explore in greater depth after we die? Do we get to explore them to the ends of our being? Will I be able to experience my dream worlds in infinite subtlety? Or does it become unimportant what we really experienced?

I like how you say "All of reality is a story told by a child." I sometimes feel like a child.

Unbound

Importance is a matter of focus. Things are important and will continue to be so so long as you choose for them to be important.

The life review is simultaneously an exploration of all that we developed in this life, seen and unseen, and an examination of our experiences. Yes, you can certainly choose to continue the exploration of any avenue of experience and will do so once based in the form-maker self. Much of what is sought to be explored from within the incarnation is accessible and explorable during the life review.

I always see the Creator as a child, or two, a girl and a boy. I believe all of reality is a dream woven by the stories consciousness tells itself. The stories are not meaningless though. Stories are woven in to everything, so in fact the story of each thing is the most precious thing that is available to each. Once you know the story you have woven until now, you can choose how to continue creating the story in a way that it resolves any unfinished parts earlier on in the story.
I always thought that in 4D we are each our own storyteller. Reality becomes much more moldable.
Interesting perspective on Creator being a boy and a girl. That's the philosophy of another author I have read that God is a child. Curious above all. I'm glad I can have an open mind and not be stuck behind any one religion. Though panentheism I believe is the closest thing to what I believe.
Pages: 1 2 3