Bring4th

Full Version: "Complete fusion nature" conversations...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:32.10 Questioner: Can you expand a little bit on what you mean by “complete fusion nature?”

Ra: I am Ra. The entire creation is of the One Creator. Thus the division of sexual activity into simply that of the bodily complex is an artificial division, all things thusly being seen as sexual equally, the mind, the body, and the spirit; all of which are part of the polarity of the entity. Thus sexual fusion may be seen with or without what you may call sexual intercourse to be the complete melding of the mind, the body, and the spirit in what feels to be a constant orgasm, shall we say, of joy and delight each in the other’s beingness.

I've experienced this directly tonight over the phone and it exists. I literally felt like I was having sex just by expressing myself to the other person and hearing her expressing herself to me. I could feel energy surging all the way through me...

And the key spark was in the blue-ray it seems, the throat chakra. You have to complete let go of any inhibitions, you have to be completely honest. You have to let go of etiquette, self-control... You have to just let your thoughts flow as they exist in your mind; all of your heart and all of your mind must be unleashed.

Once done... it's incredible.

People need to let go of expectations if they truly want to experience compassion with everyone in every moment. That's what I've learned today.

Let go of being something everyone expects you to be. These are conditions and true love is without them. Be comfortable with who you truly are.

In order to be fully embraced and loved, you must be fully known. To be fully known, you must express yourself.
Should be a totally mutual experience as well. That is, both are aware of the other's experience.

"Carried on the wings of the Authentic Self, our self-consciousness falls away, and an intoxicating sweetness envelops us. Here, where there is no other, we all awaken to a radiant transparency, fueled by egoless passion"
http://magazine.enlightennext.org/2010/0...-the-week/ .

Cohen and others have described this as an intersubjective experience. Sort of like an intersubjective emergence or awareness.

Melissa

What a beautiful experience Adonai! I often feel like I embody so many different personalities that it's impossible to ever figure out who I am.
One thing that sounds crazy... is that during this moment, through the corner of my eyes I saw the energetic projections of my guides around me, observing my moments of bliss.

Our families, our friends in the inner planes and everywhere else watch us with great enthusiasm it seems.